• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oz Roll Call - No Strings Attached, For the Good of Us All!

Well just adding myself to the list
28/m ler and lee only till i stand it lol
From perth. Im up for a casual meetup anywhere if anyones interested shoot me a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 male Gold Coast Lee and a bit of ler

Preferably 16+ and m/m tickling

Anyone guys of any age above 16 who’d like to tickle me are welcome to message anytime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 M lee to all, ler to female
based in canberra, go to sydney and melbourne ocaasionally.
anyone willing to chat or even meet is welcomed to leave a message

24 M Ler from Melbourne, Australia. Had a tickle fetish for nearly 11 years now and hoping to find a female ticklee to explore it with. I love giving both playful affectionate tickljng and also teasing and torturous tickling. Always happy to chat.

I don’t know if this thread is still going, but thought I’d add myself anyway.

24yr old female lee from Melbourne :)

Pretty late to the party

24/M/Switch in Adelaide weeping at the small numbers...

I'm probably on here already but might as well let people know I'm still around haha! Late 20s M in Melbourne, ler to girls, lee to all. Definitely keen for some sessions!

35 year old male switch here living in Hobart, Tasmania. Will tickle and/or be tickled by any girl that I can click with.

Last edited:
hey guys, 22 year old straight male lee from sydney looking to have my first tickle session one day

Sydney - 55 yr old lee/lerl- interested to find out what might be happening in Sydney. Interested in either professional massage services that might be around or one on one catch ups.

Just giving this a bump ...

I'm male, ler and willing to host. Any guys wanting to meet up for a tickle session, PM me. :D

Last edited:
32 year old guy, love tickling and being tickled on feet.
In Sydney, open to catching up in a park somewhere for a fun, friendly tickle meet up!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back