• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oz Roll Call - No Strings Attached, For the Good of Us All!

Whacky Macky

TMF Poster
Hey all,

It looks (from the backlog here) that the australian scene is a little underdeveloped. now it may never be that we have the numbers or the skill to get a gathering together, but just for pure academic interest, i wouldn't mind putting together a list of australian ticklers/lees. there's no committment here apart from putting down a little bit about yourself. :)

so, me first. i'm jim, 19/m. been a ler all my life but one day, with the right lady...well, you know. i'm from perth.

guys? girls? it'd be great to hear from you, sometimes i feel like it's just me on this lonely island of oz...

Great idea Wacky Macky.

37 year old female ler from Sydney here.

Ali32

Well, I will be in Australia in less than a month

Great initiative Jim!

30 y/o, ler by nature here. I loved it when I was tickled (and I was a blob of laughter!) , but it is not all that easy to tickle me... and it is not sexual for me... at least not as much as being the ler! :tickle:

What else can I say..? that probably I am the statistical vegan on this board! is there no one else?!

Oh, and I am not sure at all that a meetup :lurking: is am impossible concept to carry out. Just something social, in a nice place, sit down and talk and get to know each other..!

Last edited:
Hi guys

42 yo male ler from the Gold Coast

Hi guys.
37 year old male lee/ler
From Melbourne.

Your right, there needs to be more of us!
:2poke:

Well, there has to be statistically, that's the point! Let's just keep this thread going and establish a bit of national unity... :dogpile:

For Sure

Howdy, great suggestion. 20 yr old male from Melbourne...big ler, love tickling, clubbing, house music, metal, smokin, drinking, watever...

anyonez wanna check out myspace

www.myspace.com/enter_fibo

and lets get this aussie network goin.

cheers!

hey guys

im a 19 year old male lee i luv tickling and being tickled

im from sydney and im always up for meeting ne one whos into tickling so add me on msn or watevcer if ya wanna talk [email protected]

Greetings All!
Not true blue but I've lived here for the last 2 years so I feel I should make a contribution to the Aussie tickling scene. 22 M living in Sydney at the moment...

I know of at least 2 more female Aussies on here, but since they haven't replied to this thread I'm guessing they want to stay hidden...

Funny, that. Oh well, each to their own. it's good to see at least 10 others on the continent...

18yr/old male ler from sydney. I have tickled a few previous girlfriends, but never "openly", so they knew why i was doing it...i figure one day i'll be able to find someone i trust enough to tell them...glad to see there's at least a couple 'strayan lasses here!

ok i neva posted on these before but hey ill give it a fly....
seeing as i can best the lees here in rarity:p dont hink thats exactly a good thing but cant do much about it hey

18yr old, m an i hail from perth wa

beat that!:p neway lets get this post started again im guessin there r a few more people from aussie land who'v join since people stopped posting here

rusty

Hi everyone :)

My first post and very shy although I have been visiting the forum for a while, 22 year old female 'lee from melb, We seem to be a minority here.

P

butterflyfatale said:
Hi everyone :)

My first post and very shy although I have been visiting the forum for a while, 22 year old female 'lee from melb, We seem to be a minority here.

P

Minority is putting it mildly.
Just about extinct is probably closer. lol
Congratulations on your first post. And welcome!! :)

haha thanks!

Nice to see another Melbournian here - we're even MORE extinct from this forum!

21 yo male from melbourne. Absolutaly no one from oz on this forum!!

Seems that more of us are starting to come out of the tickling closet.
Who knows, maybe in about 10 years we'll actually have enough for our own gathering. lol :p

Aw, it ain't the size of the event...

All puns aside, y'all should consider meetin' for brews somewhere. A clean place servin' VB (or Tooeys for you OTHER types), and actually visibly prove you exist.

I'd help ya if I were gonna be in Melbourne any time soon. I *may* be in Sydney this year, though. If so, I'll try t'get something together in a decent location downtown.

As for women, well... they're more particular than we are about posting. They exist there, as here in the US and Canada, and in Scotland, England, France, Italy, Germany, Japan... an' I'm just namin' locations from where I met folks into this. Women are WAY more discreet.

Now if ya promise t'behave, and host a munch (drinks and somethin' t'eat) somewhere clean, odds improve. Change locations the next time to somewhere across town, and you improve 'em more, 'cause the folks you know, now, will do the travel 'cause they know ya, and the timid folks will show easier in the other location (either 'cause it's nearer or further away, as folks trip out in different ways).

If I can do this stuff, anyone can. Seriously. Meet. Grab appetizers and gab a bit. Ya *may* find ya wanna play together. At the very least, though, now you'll personally KNOW one or more of us. That's a lot cooler than ya know now, if you haven't done this yet.

Yeah, it's a public service announcement. I want you folks to have what England, Canada and the US have already had. I'll help in Sydney 'cause I'm there in months, with any luck, on holiday. Need tips or wanna mail me, or chat? Do. Yer invited.

I agree about melbournians being extinct!

Come on all you melbournians! Introduce yourself!

DVNC - appreciate the support dude. I'm a 20 yr old Melbourne guy who has been visiting this forum since it first open (no judgements on what my age would have been then!). This thread "Oz Call" is really the first time Australians have actually introduced themselves on these forums, and it gives me peace of mind that there are others within the same facinity as me that share the same interests of tickling.

I think you are right in saying that it is important to meet each other in a mutural environment. Might I suggest to the Melbournians that perhaps a location like the Irish Pub in Chapel Street could be a place where we could just chill out on the beer garden, sink some bevys and talk rubbish for a number of hours.

There is a long way to go with tickling in Australia, but I guess at the end of the day you gotta start somewhere.

Let me know what you all think.

Henry.

Good on ya, Henry. That's the right notion. Just start. Get em connected.

Here's hopin' I get the luxury of connectin' wit' you folks someday. Soon, preferably. Damned fine country ya have there. Like it every time I'm there.

Now, I *know* there's more down here. Perhaps some of ya would like t'PM Henry or one of the others in Melbourne. Connect. Meet. Prove you're all real people, and all that.

Now, AFTER that, if ya find ya wanna play wit' one another, ya just gotta figure out whose home is good for such, and set about t'makin' rules for how that'll protect your 'lees from bein' mistreated. That's not tough, and ya can mail me or any other good event organizer for such. There's questionairres ya can use for screening, rules for play (so 'lees don't get groped a lot, and refuse to show again, file lawsuits, etc.), and the like.

Do meet each other. It's the simplest way to start. Munch first. Many events now have gatherings directly after munches, as it gives a good neutral ground. It's the ideal starting place.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back