• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling model you'd most like to tickle personally

daredevilticklr

If you could tickle any tickling model yourself, who would it be?

Mine would have to be Alexis or Arianna. I don't mean either one, I mean I don't know which one she is because I think I've seen their names reversed once or twice. Anyway, the "lee" in this pic is the one I would tickle if I could only tickle one tickling model.

http://www.magict.com/catalog/aa1.jpg

How bout you folks?

Very good choices Daredevil..

My choice would have to be Lilly from TicklingParadise. Beautiful and ticklish...

I guess I get to be the first to say Priscilla James (both ler and lee of course). :wub:

daredevilticklr said:
If you could tickle any tickling model yourself, who would it be?

Mine would have to be Alexis or Arianna. I don't mean either one, I mean I don't know which one she is because I think I've seen their names reversed once or twice. Anyway, the "lee" in this pic is the one I would tickle if I could only tickle one tickling model.

http://www.magict.com/catalog/aa1.jpg

How bout you folks?

That one is Arianna, she's a great choice :)

having tickled all the models in my own catalog, I would probably pick Priscilla James too.

My choice would have to be Lilly from TicklingParadise. Beautiful and ticklish

Isn't there a recent thread that points out Lilly isn't ticklish? Any way, my choice would be the Asian women in Cal Star's "Happy Woodcutter" Don't remember her name but those ticklish soles YUMMMY.

My choice would be Veronique from French Tickling

Beautiful IMHO

yikes..you all should pick Vivianna...definitely ticklish and a great beauty..and also a great personality..if i were a tickler i would choose her...

Offhand I'm gonna say Elah from TC Videos or Kylie from MTP. Hmm maybe both at the same time :cool2:

hmm

i would go with ember or laura...most likely,, i would tickle all of them one at a time,, evil laughter....

T C Meghan......

Meghan from "Realtickling"........

I need to try to draw out that laugh they pulled from Meghan in the movie "Hotel Tickle".....

Killer body.....

Killer face......

Killer feet......

Killer laugh.....

Either I would tickle her to death, or I would have a massive heart attack from hearing that amazing laugh, but I am pretty sure that one of us would not survive the tickle session......... :illogical

:fish: jaba :fish:

Nina from the Rock-Man without a doubt! Best feet on the web, well next to Steph that is!

Terror :rolleyes:

I guess I'll shock everyone here by casting my vote for (drumroll please) .... Viviana!

A question for mtp jeff...

Are these models aware they achieve some sort of legend status with their performances?

There's only one lady for me:

MTP's Farrah.

She seems...smart. That's the sexiest thing a person can be.

Meth

Oh it has to be Priscilla James, without any doubt. I have never seen a more alluring, amazing woman.

Running a close second would be Natasha Sweet...she is just too adorable.

Tough call, on the one hand I would say SARAH from Realtickling, because she has a physique to die for, incredible blonde hair, and a fantastic laugh. Also there is a good chance she might turn the tables on me. Exactlt the same applies with Phoenix from Magic Touch

Yet on the other hand, I could pick Virginie or Catherine from French Tickling because they have such incredible giggles (I end up climbing up the wall just listening to them). Yet still I might choose Marianna from French Tickling because she obviously enjoys being Tickled so much.

er you did say I could pick five didn't you ?

Also as you can see I have been a bad boy and posted their pix without permission (lets see whether said producers insist I take them down or treat them as an advertisement for their products :idunno: )

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back