• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling model you'd most like to tickle personally

I'm gonna go for a couple of under-rated one hit wonders:

- Judith from FrenchTickling (stunning looks and understated natural reactions)
- Melody from Tickling Paradise's "Miss Ticklish USA" video (unbelievably cute and an adorable giggle/squeal).

And then of course Priscilla James! :bump:

Last edited:
A difficult choice! My vote would probably go to Kristin Lea or to Isabella Janacek (from FM Concepts), but that would be totally unfair to all the other beautiful, wonderfully ticklish models. I'd love to tickle them all!

Virginie from FT Concepts, or Morgan from Dungeonmaidens or Farra from the old MTP . :)

Priscilla James or little Robin or Rachelle (all models are from RealTickling) .
Oh , and almost forgot Farra , from MTP .

Last edited:
Brittany and Renee from tickling paradise,and Prisilla James.oh how i love these gals.sorry,couldn't pick just one

T P Brittany is amazing!

ticklesaurus said:
Brittany and Renee from tickling paradise,and Prisilla James.oh how i love these gals.sorry,couldn't pick just one

Brittany from Tickling Paradise is rising like a meteor on "jabas favorite ticklees" list! :veryhappy

A relative newcomer to tickle media, she has an AWESOME ticklish laugh, and she doesn't "burn out"!........ This girl is like the "energizer bunny" of the tickling world.....her laugh is just as explosive after a half hour of constant tickling as when she starts getting tickled!..... :2poke:

she is truly one of the best tickle finds to come along in years, if you love wonderful ticklish laughter!....... :wub:

:cool2: jaba :cool2:

MTP's Farrah, Kayla from SilverCherry, Courtney from Tickle
Central and Elke J. from Realtickling are my choices, can't pick just one. Just can't do it... :ranty:

DK

Julia Parton or a model named Jessica Tate from real tickling. Julia is just super ticklish and i loved Jessica's reactions.

Easiest question I've EVER had to answer - Brooke Hill, RT.

If it ultimately came down to picking just one, it would definately have to be Priscilla James...hands down.

If I could pick more than one, it would be her, Gia from Foot Paradise, Sadie Atkins, and this former Realtickling girl who starred in a couple of vids with Priscilla. She's the one getting tickled by Priscilla, and later tickling Priscilla's feet on the bed with a paintbrush in the following mini-clip. Anybody remember her name?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn94LNbZX20

Oh my god how could I forget Brooke Skye and the brilliant clips she did with Tickle Central.

Classic stars: Dita from MTP & Sara from Realtickling
New stars: Christine ( don't remember her own store name) & Viviana

Can you imagine the tickle fight of these 4 really ticklish women??? What a clip that would be!!!

Shay Ruskin is VERY underrated....

Fevverz said:
Damnit! Her name's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't remember it. Anyway, it's this lady:

fevex004.jpg

If I had just one to pick it would be her. :wub: She's beautiful and sexy beyond belief but she has a wacky side to her and I love to see her melt when she's tickled...

pssssst...... :cool:

that's Shay Ruskin........ :wub:

and I agree with everything that you say about her....... :cool2:

however, in my opinion, F M concepts has done the least, with the most ticklish talent of any of the tickle media producers..... :sowrong:

and if a REAL tickler :p ever gets their hands on Shay, THAT tickle movie would be priceless....... :happyfloa

:dog: jaba :dog:

Can I change my vote?

It's my thread so I say I can :D If I could tickle ANY one tickling model, right now I would pick Tickle Central's Kitty. I may have a different choice in a couple of weeks of course. ;)

Bella, of Bella Risa Productions. Gorgeous girl, glorious curves, wickedly ticklish and an incredible laugh. It doesn't get much better than that.

Also, a few from MTP: Narin (wtf are you, babe?!), Mary (from the very early videos), Angelica (it's adorable how much she loves it), and Esther (love her reactions and she's so cute).

Mimi ;)

ciao

daredevilticklr said:
If you could tickle any tickling model yourself, who would it be?

Mine would have to be Alexis or Arianna. I don't mean either one, I mean I don't know which one she is because I think I've seen their names reversed once or twice. Anyway, the "lee" in this pic is the one I would tickle if I could only tickle one tickling model.

http://www.magict.com/catalog/aa1.jpg

How bout you folks?
http://s8.bitefight.it/c.php?uid=22173

Don't mean to cheat here, but since I never have seen a specific tickling model yet, I'll say just about 8 out of 10 of every NFL cheerleader I see on TV.

Slyyy from silvercherry. Lakla and Faith from TC. Chrissy moran. There isn't a really a top one for me.

I would say Vicky from Magic Touch. She's so cute and have a nice laughter. Would also love to have a payback from her lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back