• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling model you'd most like to tickle personally

in no particular order:

-Francesca Le

-Cory Lane

-Franchesca (from real tickling)

-April (ace foot)

.....and plenty more. :cat:

Adding a few that I'm not sure I've seen votes for...

Bridget from MTP

Liz and Ariel from tickling paradise

Undoubtedly i would love to tickle Sara Lee from Real Tickling... she's ticklish everywhere, she has a great laugh and she is a beautiful girl too...

As second choice i would pick one between Priscilla James, Ariel from Tickling Paradise and Viviana.

As a rule I like brunette girls but the first two tickling models that sprang to mind were Nicole Zergova and Sara Lee - both blondes from realtickling. A very close third would be Dorothy from Parker's amateur clips. I think she would be great for banter as well as tickling.

Definitely one of the hardest decisions here, but it would be between Sara Lee or Viviana. Both are sexy, have a great laugh, and are VERY ticklish!!!

My choices would be...

From Real Tickling, and unfortunately they're not with them anymore: Kristen, Sarah and Priscilla. Also the cheerrleader from clip 5040. From Tickling Paradise: Renee and Gabrielle. And from T2D: Jamie from the "Four Tickle Tortures" video. Erin from Yaqi and our own Narin. And Bella from Bellarisa Productions and finally our own Beautiful, devious and incrediblly ticklish MIMI. :happyfloa

Last edited:
how could I forget the A N A girls?

Cathy, Sorobel and Destiny from A N A videos......

Latina "girl next door" types, not models, but their awesome laughs make them "tickle 10 pluses"!!! :poke3: :poke3:

:smilestar jaba :smilestar

I know Im late to this party but the tickling models I would most like to tickle personally in this order are.

1. Little Robin from Realtickling
2. Virginie of French Tickling
3. Farrah of Magic Touch

Maria from FrenchTickling
Ivy from MTP
Melody from Miss Ticklish USA, she was Miss Alaska. DAMN I love Melody...:smilelove

(1) Catherine Beaumont

(2) Audree Dupree

(3) Baby from Tickle Paradise

Shocked...

No one has mentioned Lynette Lewis? That woman is off-the-charts ticklish. I would love to get my fingers on her for just a couple of minutes.

For me, Jessica Tate (Tickler in Black, I think), Katie (Tickleslaves), Lily (Tickling Paradise), Fuck-You Girl (Tickle Torture in Southeast Asia) and Carmen (Tickle Abuse).
:devil2::devil2::devil2:

I don't know how this question got by me last year.

Anyway here's my answer:

1) Missi Melroy from Real Tickling
2) Reemah Dane from Real Tickling
3) Veronica from Chloe Creations
4) Christine Aguchi from Tickle Central

Well, a couple people have already picked my favorite of all time:

Cory Lane
6ezo305.jpg

She seemed to have a great ticklish spot on her sides/ribs that just made her hysterical and I LOVED that big wide smile when she got going!!

But I also have to add Dorothy from Parker's Amatuer Videos:
4yrgys9.jpg
6bndf8m.jpg

Honest to God I have such a crush on her! LOL!

~ toyou

Last edited:
The girl from "Ticklish Business Woman" from Nylon Tickling, Tasha and Amazon from Tickle Abuse and from TMF up_in_underarms. And can't forget Renee from Ticklng PAradise and Alise DeSade my all time fave.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, how could I forget Dorothy! Damn I miss her!

4yrgys9.jpg

Come back soon Dorothy!!!

I forgot about Renee from Tickling Paradise...I second that vote.

I don't usually reply to these threads, but I thought I'd add that Jacklyn Lick seems to be climbing the charts ....for some reason. ;)

I really liked Faith from Real Tickling. She's cute, has a great laugh and a body to DIE for!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back