• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling model you'd most like to tickle personally

Gai from TicklingParadise, would love to test out the ticklishness on her different sets of stocking. To be honest, there are too many to choose from and I might differ in opinion tomorrow.

I'd never really fantasized about models since that's sort of like writing an excellent plan to spend lottery winnings, but I'd have to say AddieJuniper without a doubt. :)

-Maestro

I would love to take a crack at a relative newcomer: Carmen of Tickle Abuse.

In the one-hit wonder category, Jenny Hendrix did one clip for Tickle Central, and then just disappeared. What a shame. I'd be happy to produce her dramatic return!

Lots

I agree with Jaba on Real tickling...Meghan but Sara comes in a close second...that deep laugh....omg..
From Tickling Paradise Renee (sorry..into the older woman thing)
From FM concepts When Chase Brocco tickled Julia Parton....holy crap..actually Chase was a good tickler...I wrote him a few scripts years ago in exchange for free videos.... Jaclyn Lick... mmmmmmmm.......
From The Evil Ticklers....Rachel!
French tickling Virgini
Tickle Central...way too many great girls here!!!! Cant really pick one..ok I will
JACQUELINE!!!!!! F'n sexy as hell!
(check out Taylor Ray's tickle revenge)
Someone E-mail me!!! [email protected]

Favorite tickling model...

Well, as I mentioned in an earlier thread, Troy of Viper productions is my most recent favorite. I'm a foot guy :feets:, and she has the best laugh.

However, going back a bit in history, and the original MTP videos, I always loved Phoenix. Beautiful model, and wonderful responses to tickling. Wish she would return :woot:.

Renee from Tickling Paradise
Pricilla James
Julia Parton
Gia from Foot Paradise
Viviana
Darla Crane

Now I would want these ladies tied down good, so they couldn’t move a muscle. You know real bondage, not the light wiggle type. Or even buried in the sand, where they could only move their head and feet.

Oh this is what dreams are made of. LOL!!!

Mahalo and Aloha, John

The video came out in 2000;

From FM Concepts. It was FC-129. I don't reall the title; something inane, as all their titles are.

She was in the third vignette of the twelve on that tape.

Her name is Oceana, and she is not only a stunningly good looking, very fair skinned blonde but she is genuinely hyper ticklish, and it turns her on. She has a very sweet, girlish laugh, with a growing note of desperation as the scene went on. I'd stake my 53 years of tickling experience that she was not acting at all, and there are certain signs of arousal that a woman can't really fake.

A close second, also on the same tape, was Gabrielle, a lovely Italian brownette with a golden tan, a sexy Italian accent and a wonderful, sweet, helpless laugh. Also not faking it at all. She was in the second vignette.

I admit I didn't read all 7 pages of previous posts so I'm curious if anyone already mentioned my pick, but if I could tickle any present or past tickle model it would be current WWE Women's Champ Candice Michelle. I own some of her old FM Concepts work and while she has never really seemed that ticklish, it would still be awesome to tickle the model who has enjoyed the most prolific post-ticklee career. Has any other model gone on to become more mainstream famous? I can't think of anyone.

TIB's "Genie" from Realtickling....

one lady that really has tickle appeal to me is "Genie", a relative newbie found by TIB ,and one of his last really great ticklees.....

In addition to being beautiful (not a requirement for me, but a very nice feature), she has an amazing helpless laugh, and she gets completely incapacitated by tickling, completely at the mercy of her tickler. Playing tickle games with ladies like her are really fun if you play within reason, because I dont like to burn ladies out and cause screaming instead of that wonderful laughter, laughter that you control because ladies like Genie cannot control their laughter. I like a lot of TIB's Realtickling ladies, but Genie and her laugh is clearly one of my favorites.

if i could tickle any tickling model it would have to be Addie Juniper! Addie has everything that you look for in a girl to tickle. She is very cute. She has a great laugh. She has a lot of fun doing what she does. She'll tickle back. And of course she is incredibly ticklish :) Addie is simply one of the best ever :)

Awwww I swear to god, you are the sweetest! :)

if i could tickle any tickling model it would have to be Addie Juniper! Addie has everything that you look for in a girl to tickle. She is very cute. She has a great laugh. She has a lot of fun doing what she does. She'll tickle back. And of course she is incredibly ticklish :) Addie is simply one of the best ever :)

I agree with bellyticklerNJ.....Addie, you're at the top of my list too!!!!!

:tickle:

Chris

a.k.a. Impaler09

I like several from Frenchtickling: Charlotte, Lola, Jessie, Catherine, etc....but if I had to pick one, it would be Helene.
From RT, the Gisette sisters.
From MTP, Farrah.

My favourite has to be Melody. She's on a pretty old video, I think it was on Tickling Paradise. Her laugh is so cute and she's absolutely beautiful. Plus she's super ticklish :)

Anyone know the one I mean?

xxo

Comonwealth cutie...

I gotta go with BrandyUK from Laughing Gas Zone. I would like nothing better then to spend Victoria Day Weekend with her tied (spread-eagle) to a queen sized bed (naked of course) for me to play with as often and for as long as I like. Of course she would be let up for bathroom breaks, and meals. Other then that though it on her back and bound for laughter :)

For all the models I have seen, I would definitely have to say Addie is one of the few I would actually want to tickle. She seems like a really sweet girl and the fact that she's cute doesn't hurt any either :happyfloa

The first to come to mind

As ticklish a model as I have seen in any video is the lass who was Miss Hawaii in the Paradise Vision title MISS TICKLISH U.S.A., which I plan to review soon.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back