• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling model you'd most like to tickle personally

About Miss Florida

Gig1965, Miss Florida was such a ham personality-wise that I did not care for her in MISS TICKLISH U.S.A.. I took her reactions as fake or at least exaggerated, but the reason may be that I simply disliked her as a person from the start.

But I am not responding to argue with you; many times pictures and clips that did not appeal to me were favorites of other tickling enthusiasts. It just interests me to see different opinions such as these.

What did you think of the contestant who wins the MISS TICKLISH U.S.A. pageant?

Last edited:
Tara Bangs from Magic Touch Productions...........she has a laugh that won't wait. She laughs hard for each tickling stroke. :tickle:

Don

Must I Choose?

I usually don't reply to these threads either but what the heck. Honestly this is like picking your favorite book or movie... I have too much of an eclectic taste to do this justice:

I will go with 3 top ones off the top of my head: Vivianna, Julia Parton, and Brianna (last I saw her was on Silver Cherry, but I know she has done other tickling model work).

SO difficult to pick one. So ill mention two or three, lol. From MTP I would go with Ivy, would love to tickle Vivianna and the goregeous and wonderful Addie Juniper.

The model I would most love to tickle, and I know this is not original, is Priscilla James, although I would be a little fearful. I consider myself a ler now but got into tickling in the first place by being tickled, I fear how devilish she is, she may be the one woman who may be able to tease me into being tickled again too, and boy would I regret it.

I'd tickle Audrey Dupree for a week straight... if she could survive that! :D

:tickle:

I'm a girly girl but....

My choice would be Veronique from French Tickling

I would go to bed with Veronique NOW... I would love to know what she knows.... not noramlly switch but I adore her.

And she is very Domme and that's attractive to me....

Lea

Isabella Janacek (from FM Concepts)!

There is a clip of a girl named Isabella who is first uperbody tickled and then halfway through it switches to feet. She is lightly being teased on her feet when she says "I give up now." which makes the 'ler' speed up causing Isabella to REALLY scream!

Is this the same Isabella?

another on is one of my new loves...Kristin from Tickle Torture

She is blonde, very pretty, has one of the best bellys ive ever seen and has one of the most ticklish bellybuttons ive ever seen. Plus her laugh is adorable and it makes it even better with the cutest southern accent ever!

I can't believe no-one has mentioned her but...

Ember from TMF.

She is the prettiest girl I've ever seen and very ticklish as well with an adorable laugh.

She's the fifth girl from the left on the TMF banner.

Jeff...you've tickled her...can ya back me up on this one?

There are so many great ticklees, but these are my favorites: Gabrielle from FP Lilly from FP Jenny from FP (Campout Coochie Coo) Destiny from A N A Isabella Janacek

wow, very old thread

Well I never posted in it, I would have to go with Addie Juniper :)

Hari

Any number of lovely ladies from Tickle Abuse. Dancer Diane? Come here a second, would ya? :evilha:

Layla (Laughter Is Beautiful)

Rachel (the Asian one from JustSoTicklish)

Mareena (MTP Jeff)

Angelica (MTP Jeff)

Alexis Capri (Skelyrata)

Emily (Skelyrata)

Carmen (Tickle Abuse)

Lora Diaz (Bleu Fetish)

Prya (Tickle Abuse)

Any of the female models from MyTickling

Lystra (Bleu Fetish)

Bonnie (Bleu Fetish)

Anna (Bleu Fetish)

Wenona (Bleu Fetish)

Candle (Bleu Fetish)

Nikki (Tickle Abuse)

Ava Oxford (TickleVideoSpa)

Brooke (Tickle Abuse)

Brooke #2 (Tickle Abuse)

Dyan (Ticklish Montreal Models)

Brenda (Ticklish Montreal Models)

Coral (Ticklish Montreal Models)

Alina (Ticklish Montreal Models)

Julie (Tickle Abuse)

Miss Mimi (Tickle Haven)

Narin (MTP Jeff)

Fernanda (Brazilian Tickling Site)

Megan (Laughing Gas Zone)

Nikki (Laughing Gas Zone)

Neela (Tickle Abuse)

Sienna (Ticklish Montreal Models)

Jasmine Byrne

Havana Ginger

Last edited:
Hrrrmmm....

Farra from MTP. Beautiful and excrutiatingly ticklish. Reminds me very strongly of someone I know, actually. lol

Veronique & Lena from French Tickling.
Both incredibly beautiful and deathly ticklish.

Lil Dee from Tickle Abuse...best reactions I've ever seen !

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back