• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question

I don't hate the fetish,
But I do feel a bit nervous about eventually having to tell somebody I meet in real life. Infact, i'd LOVE it if a woman I was with would tell me she had some fetish. It is a worry, because tickling is such a big part of sex for me that if a woman hated tickling, I couldn't really have sex with her. So the worry is I'd tell somebody and they wouldn't accept it. So I feel like I would really really have to be comfortable with somebody before I tell them.
But I LOVE tickling so I like the fetish

If I ever met a woman with this fetish who liked me and I liked them it'd be fine

but while i'm alone, i hate having any sexuality at all because there's nothing to do with it

As much as I'm into common and "normal" sexual fetishes; I kind of wish I wasn't into tickling at times. My family knows about it (I made some mistakes as a kid and they found out about it), but I never mention it and I avoid the subject at all costs.

I have been open about it to some ex-girlfriends of mine, and I've actually learned that most decent women won't actually be bothered or freaked out about this fetish. The key is how you tell them about it, don't obsess over it and don't be an asshole about it. In other words, if they really like you and respect you, they will accept it.

But yeah, it kind of sucks being so into this type of fetish because most people think it is weird. On the other hand, I have gotten a lot of pleasure and enjoyment from this fetish; and I really do love it.

Nope.
I've had more success in dating because of it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back