• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question

TMF Master
I was just wondering if anyone hates having this fetish because they think it's strange, or because not many women r into it or, for whatever reason you might have? :Grrr:

I have resented my fetish at times because it was impossible to relate to my friends as an adolescent, because my family found out and viewed me as something different than they knew, and treated it like it was a phase or a sickness, because girls wouldn't understand and would presumably label me a freak, because I felt like it was something to hide, something to be scared of people finding out about, something to be ashamed of; I still feel like that sometimes, but i'm trying to get over that, and trying to be more open about it. In this day and age it's alot less offensive, in the view of pop culture, to be gay than to have any kind of fetish...so it can be difficult.

My two cents

I don't resent my fetish per se....but I'm not one to come right out and tell people about it either. Being a private person I keep most of my personal info to myself, sexual fetishes included.

Like the previous poster had stated, it would be quite hard to relate to anyone who was not on the same viewpoint as me, I know for a fact my family would think it odd to put it nicely, and most of my friends are quite vanilla in what they find sexually appealing (or so they say.)

Long story short, I don't regret having a tickling fetish...but its not something that crops up into my daily conversations. At least I can discuss it here by remaining ambiguous on the internet.

I do resent it

I can say I've only had one or two positive experiences by having this interest, and many many more awful experiences. It only seems to complicate matters. Lately, I've had really horrible luck (I hope its just luck) in picking up a g/f (I'm not even being picky at this point). This fetish only serves to make finding that "one" person that much more difficult. Until recently, I've pretty much given up hope finding anyone that even matches a few of my interests, but an encouraging talk (see next paragraph) has kept me going.

As for the good that has come out of this, I'd have to say the best part is that there are a couple of people I talk to from this forum :D . I think that may be the most significant reason I tend to still hang around these forums. Perhaps they are the reason I'm still sane too.

Sure some of this frustation comes from still being a "tickle virgin." However, if I was just boring / vanilla, then this would have helped a lot in the past, and I imagine the future.

However, since I've yet to find a way to get rid of it, I'll continue to live with it. I'll go on hoping and searching until something happens. Oh and sorry about the slightly depressing tone, but I figured I'd give an example.

Throughout childhood and adolescence, I was very self-conscious and guarded my secret tickling obsession with my very life, as I felt that exposure of this secret would heap unbearable shame on me. However once I became an adult, I had read about fetishes, kinks, and what not. I'd explored the realms of S&M, pain, humiliation, pedophelia, necrophelia, golden and brown showers. Once I understood that there existed some really sick and twisted fetishes out there, tickling seemed extremely benign in comparison.

So no, not only do I not resent it, I thank God for it. I wouldn't give it up for anything, and I feel sorry for people who can't or won't experience the wonder and rapture of submitting to tickle torture.

no i don't resent this..because it's only been in the last year that i realized i had this fetish. always kept it deep inside me..i thought i was the only one you see..also it's not a main part of my life, so no i don't resent it at all..

I never tell people about my tickling fetish. I let them find out the hard way.

i dont resent it at all, although i think i may have when i was younger because it was considered "weird", and was always careful never to talk about it. obviously its not something im going to broadcast over CNN, but im pretty comfortable with it now, and the TMF actually helped quite a bit in getting me to that point. in my experience, most of the people ive met here seem very "normal" and down to earth. and as drew pointed out, there are some REALLY disturbing things people are into now, i think cruising the TMF is pretty tame by comparison....... :imouttahe

I don't resent it, I just enjoy it as often as I can. :D

Nite_Nurse said:
I never tell people about my tickling fetish. I let them find out the hard way.
^ Welcome to the TMF, Nite Nurse, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here. It is especially nice to see a woman interested in F/m tickling join. :devil:

If I could, I'd get rid of it.

But I can't so I make the best of it.

911 said:
I was just wondering if anyone hates having this fetish because they think it's strange, or because not many women r into it or, for whatever reason you might have? :Grrr:

Why would you resent it? It's part of you, it's not going away, best thing to do is accept it and learn to enjoy it, because even though your immediate family and friends might not, plenty of other people do. You will also find that a good proportion of those "plenty of other people" are women, too :D.

Plus, at the end of the day, there are far worse things to be; better a tickler than someone who likes to shove rolled-up pancakes up a woman's shitter, eh? Not belittling anyone who DOES like to do this, but, as I've said a million times, women are far more likely to be receptive to a tickling session than they are to a session of ramming tasty breakfast foods up their arses.

I don't resent or hate it for a minute!!! When I was considerably younger, I felt my interests were a bit 'left-field' in scope to what would seem more....'normal,' but as I learned with time, and as I became more comfortable with it (as well as having the benefit of a number of females in my life that allowed me to exercise/exploit my interests), I embraced it fully....giving as well as receiving. I don't have a complaint in the world.....honest..... :xpulcy:

Would I rather get rid of it?

Hell no. I guess I'm lucky in that I don't need tickling to be turned on by a woman, so it's just another extension of my sensual life.

I can't be ashamed of it because in my belief, it is beyond my control, much like sexual orientation, religious belief or political ideology (all of which I believe have strong degrees of determinism at play, much more than "free will"). If I have no power over it to change it, how could I be ashamed? I didn't do it on purpose. It's just me, and I'm happy with it.

I've told my sister about it, and just last week I told an old friend I hadn't seen in over a decade over dinner. She and I had zero chemistry, but I understood her manner of thinking, and I knew she'd be up to discussing this -- and any rejection of it on her part would have been an affront to her own self-perception of being very open-minded. Did she think it was out of the ordinary? Yes. And it is. But I was right, she was cool with it, and discussing it seemed to be the highlight of our conversation. :D

There are many times when I truly hate this fetish. My wife is a very very difficult ticklee. She is almost unticklish and it kills me and her to a point because she does like it and wants to give in to my love for it. I just wish I could do something to increase her sensitivity. UGGGHH, interesting question.

To Me, It's Like A Scarlet Letter...

It's tormented me for over 40 years. It's the purest definition of a love/hate relationship for me. It's like a drug addiction--over these years, I have turned from it, beaten it, reached a point that finally it didn't seem to effect me in thought or sight...then one day, for no apparent reason, something triggers and I'm slammed back into it and I begin again. I'm in one of those phases now, which is why I'm here--knowing I shouldn't be (for personal reasons best left undisclosed) and knowing I will deal with intense guilt later. Eventually I will renounce, turn away again, and then the whole cycle starts over. But for now, I'm hiding behind the mask of "research" and in lurk-mode. This is the first thing I've ever posted, so please indulge me, if you would be so kind...

What makes it even worse is that, beyond that feeling of being an "outcast" in what society terms as "normal", I have to take it a step further and feel as though I'm even somewhat of an outcast within this very community. NOT BY ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS; please, that's not at all what I mean. Almost everyone here is most kind and welcoming from what I've read! (As the old saying goes--"It's not you, it's me!" LOL)

It's because I am neither 'lee nor 'ler. I have no desire to participate in the actions themselves. In fact, physical participation on either side makes me highly uncomfortable...not due to personal sensitivity; I'm just not ticklish, and on the occasions when I've been in a 'ler position, it does nothing for me. But--show me clips, toons and/or drawings, and I'm lost. My eyes are my sole erogenous zone in this genre (take the pun, if you'd like). That puts me drifting in the middle, with very little to contribute to either side--hence, pretty freekin' boring to most everyone here, I would think. :disgust:

So...do I resent it? Yes, in a way. I have never been comfortable with it. I doubt I ever will be. My husband knows of it and does not judge me for it in any way, but by my own choice, we don't discuss it--it's beyond private. And as this is getting quite lengthy, I believe I should open another topic elsewhere, as I tend to drift... So, if I'm gonna spill, I might as well get it all out, huh? :shake:

Can increase sensitivity

Papabear said:
There are many times when I truly hate this fetish. My wife is a very very difficult ticklee. She is almost unticklish and it kills me and her to a point because she does like it and wants to give in to my love for it. I just wish I could do something to increase her sensitivity. UGGGHH, interesting question.

Can increase sensitivity. Depends upon what she likes and how it can be used to entice that.

I Adore It.

No one I have told has had a problem with it or treated me any different, except for some extra tickling as some people want to test it out.

Rofl!!

Headsnap said:
Plus, at the end of the day, there are far worse things to be; better a tickler than someone who likes to shove rolled-up pancakes up a woman's shitter, eh? Not belittling anyone who DOES like to do this, but, as I've said a million times, women are far more likely to be receptive to a tickling session than they are to a session of ramming tasty breakfast foods up their arses.

:blaugh:

Right. Well. You'd probably need a shoehorn or the like for that, though, you think?

Tidas said:
I have resented my fetish at times because it was impossible to relate to my friends as an adolescent, because my family found out and viewed me as something different than they knew, and treated it like it was a phase or a sickness, because girls wouldn't understand and would presumably label me a freak, because I felt like it was something to hide, something to be scared of people finding out about, something to be ashamed of; I still feel like that sometimes, but i'm trying to get over that, and trying to be more open about it. In this day and age it's alot less offensive, in the view of pop culture, to be gay than to have any kind of fetish...so it can be difficult.

I know this is so an old post or whatever but I had to comment on what my boyfriend said. Stop being so EMO! I love you! It's silly to resent it! I mean its a great thing! I'm so glad you opened yourself up to me and told me I'm pretty happy I must say and proud to be a convert! And trust me to everyone there are so many people out there with some pretty crazy fetishes more so than you think that just keep it on the dl so don't feel weird or different.

:justlips:

I have resented it quite a few times. I don't have anyone to really relate to it,
no one seems to understand it, its hard now a days to find women who are into
tickling men now because of either things men have done or whatever the
circumstances are, when my parents found out they said I was demon possessed
so yes I've had many bad experiences with my tickle fetish and I struggle with it
constantly.

It's true that it can be very frustrating trying to find other people who are on the same wavelength with tickling and who are willing to do it with us in the way we want. And I am very reticent about revealing my ticklephilia to other people, but that is only because I am quite a private person and tickling is so intimate and powerful for me.

But I honestly have never felt that it was a strange impulse to have, or that it was anything intrinsically to be ashamed about. It seems natural, and actually it is not uncommon in people, even though those of us for whom it is especially significant are in a minority. Tickling has always been out there. It's a human thing.

I've hated it for most of my life. It was like an itch that I couldn't scratch. At my age, I didn't even know this was a fetish back when I was dating. I thought I was the only one with this strange, yet wonderful fetish. So I kept it under the radar. Then one day I was in Manhattan in the late 80s and I stopped into one of those xxx book stores looking for Bondage magazines. Then I saw it! A magazine titled Tied & Tickled. At that point I thought I wasn't alone. In the mag, there were ads for videos...Videos! I thought WOW...how could this be? I had no idea there would ever be a tickling Community this big. Since the internet started and got more and more information, sites, The TMF!!! I have embraced it and have also found people in my area that also embrace it. I am vanilla to all my family and friends outside this wonderful community, yet I have been lucky enough to have found a play partner that loves this as much as I do. So at this point I LOVE having this fetish and always look forward to my next session with my submissive playmate. she is so much fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back