• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling turn-on spots

Mislaffsalot

TMF Master
Ok, lees. When you get tickled, what place on your body can a ler tickle you that will turn you on the most?

My place would have to be my tummy/pantyline. Slow, light, torturous tickles right there get me all hot and bothered. :blush: :wub: :Kiss1: :lovestory

Depending on the person, it's gotta be my neck and/or ears.

I would tell you, but it's fairly obvious.

Everywhere.

Especially someone else's feet (e.g. Irish Girl's) hehe

I could tell you...but why give anyone extra ammo? (You know who you are, you-know-who :p)
:angel:

Hmm

Now doing the tickling turns me on...especially if her belly and navel are ticklish <<<<---- You know who you are
For me getting tickled just drive me nuts, to the brink of almost passing out.

Mostly anywhere will work, if the touch is right.

But especially soft strokes on the insides of my wrists and arm, and under my armpits.

Mislaffsalot said:
My place would have to be my tummy/pantyline. Slow, light, torturous tickles right there get me all hot and bothered. :blush: :wub: :Kiss1: :lovestory

I agree completely - get me every time :yowzer:

I guess besides the obvious places

Nice, slow, and light methodical tickling on my feet (has a very strong instant reaction) and same goes for my wrists and palms. I think also my neck, but I can't be sure.

Last edited:
tcklft said:
My tummy and waistline. Sometimes my inner thighs and nipples.

Oh YESSS!! :veryhappy :wub:
Those spots are often good. but am i the only one who has the spot move around on her? it's like some days its one spot then another evening (or day :blush: ) it's a different hotspot, you know?

Still, my lower tummy/panty-line, the underside of my breasts and very light strokes on my upper underarms wins out more than most. :wub::woot::wub:

Many blessings
Chickles:justlips:

Mislaffsalot said:
Ok, lees. When you get tickled, what place on your body can a ler tickle you that will turn you on the most?

Actually, that's mine too and my inner thighs.

tongue her ticklish tootsies.........

There is a certain un named TMF "mystery vixen" :wub: whose moans slightly outnumber her giggles, when her feet and toes are softly and slowly licked and nibbled.... :rolleyes:

:2poke: jaba :2poke:

My tummy and near armpits.

Once i tickled a girls neck with my beard and that made her so aroused that she instantly started moaning and kissing me. So this is a good method with some girls )

mine

I have to agree with mislaffsalot with the light slow tickles on my stomache, it puts me in the mood real quick.

mine is when my tummy and sides are being nibled on. even though it tickles like hell, its an extreme turn on.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back