• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling turn-on spots

My inner thighs is defiantly the point of attack if you want me to be extremely aroused. :D Im getting excited just thinking about it:veryhappy

Crazy

Definitely my tummy. Right on the soft part or next to my hipbones.. :bubble2: does anyone else blush when they are tickled or am I strange? :rant:

Edit : D: I didn't mean to make my text huge!

I'm discovering all these women who have ticklish tummies and navels...think I've gone to heaven. :bugeyed:

for me tickling is very sexual it'sself.so,a light tickling on my ticklish spots is erotic and great turn on..

Definitely my tummy. Right on the soft part or next to my hipbones.. :bubble2: does anyone else blush when they are tickled or am I strange? :rant:

Edit : D: I didn't mean to make my text huge!

Your not strange I know a few who blush. I didn't see the huge text but you could make it a little larger for us geritol mens club lol, my sight isn't what it used to be.

Your not strange I know a few who blush. I didn't see the huge text but you could make it a little larger for us geritol mens club lol, my sight isn't what it used to be.

Actually its less blush and more my face and all of me gets...flushed or something. This should be better sized font! :hello:

Actually its less blush and more my face and all of me gets...flushed or something. This should be better sized font! :hello:

laughing from being tickled does that sort of thing to a person lol. and Yes much better now I see it without squinting

Soft feathery strokes over any part of my body really turns me on, also being licked drives me wild! But if I had to choose specific turn-on spots for tickling they'd be along my waist, insides of my thighs, in my armpits and under/between my toes!

Soft feathery strokes over any part of my body really turns me on, also being licked drives me wild! But if I had to choose specific turn-on spots for tickling they'd be along my waist, insides of my thighs, in my armpits and under/between my toes!

begins taking notes and laughing

If my wife even THREATENS to tickle me I start to get turned on! LOL!

But when we are, um, engaged and she tickles my nipples....:boogie:

It alternately feels wonderful and tickles like hell depending on her technique...and she knows just how to keep me off balance too! :devil2:

~ toyou

Just being tickled turns me on, the spot only matters after I'm insane, then I would have to say my navel, the sensations just go right through me putting me over the edge.

Err..umm...

Just being tickled turns me on, the spot only matters after I'm insane, then I would have to say my navel, the sensations just go right through me putting me over the edge.

Again..Just WOW!! That's just music to my ears Super.

Without a doubt my underarms are the best for getting me in the mood, but when things are actually happening my ribs being tickled cause the most insanely mindblowing orgasms ever. Its nearly instantaneous.​

My waistline is insanely sensitive and light tickling there drives me crazy, both ticklish-wise and sensually. Nipples and inner thighs also.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back