• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

update on gathering status

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
It's been a while since I've posted anything here. I recently got an e-mail asking what's up with our gatherings. So..... Here's the poop.

We've actually been having gatherings right along aside from a couple of points when life got in the way. But, they've been small, invite-only deals. That's why they haven't been posted here. Because we have no facilities in the area for holding events, these are held in our home, which limits the numbers...thus the reason for them being invite-only. We can only get about a dozen people in here comfortably. We also don't have people to the house until we've had a chance to get to know them a bit. (If we don't know you, letting us know of someone we know in common would be a help.)

What are our gatherings like? Well, first off, the focus is on the social aspect of things. Our main interest is in getting to know and just enjoy one another. We tend to hang out, goof around, watch movies, sometimes go on quick outings, etc. While there's always some play, it's generally of the more spontaneous type rather than more formal scenes. There is no cost aside from your travel and any hotel expenses. I generally take care of the bulk of the food needs myself. But, guests are welcome to bring along something to share. Overall, it's just a fun social with fellow tickle lovers where you're free to discuss and indulge in tickling.

Are you within reasonable travelling distance and would like to join us? If so, drop me a note. We'll start from there.

Ann

You Might not Remember Me?

Hi Ann,
I know my current screen name might not look familure to you.
But I used to be ElvisJessie and BonJovi41 in years past if that
rings any bells.

If not it's all right my real names James from Franklin Mass you might remember my book manuscript entitled "The Case Of Enslaved Souls" If you do I'm happy to announce I've found my an editor for it and hopefully with the next six months I'll have on book shelves.

I know its been lightyears since I've been here just wanted to really say hello oh by the way hows Drew doing?
Until we chat again
TickleSlave07

Would Love to attened your Gathering:

Hi Ann,
Sorry to be replying like this with a second post I should have said this in my previous one.
But forgot to I'd love to attened a future gathering if you were to announce one.

Let's see what can I tell you about me. Well I'm a writer still struggling with my first book manuscript all though luckily now I've got myself an editor, so its here hands now.

I'm 46yrs old I'm shy until of course I get famillure with folks.
I'm a pollite guy never have been in any trouble with the police in my life nor have I ever been blessed to be thrown in a jail cell.
Its funny I kind of like the vantage point of never having had that pleasure.

I'm curtious, kind, oh and I'm an old schooled Rock N Roll Encyclopedia and a huge Elvis Presley fan.
As a matter of fact I did an Elvis Presley show singing Kareoke at my cousin - in -laws surprise birthday party that had all my family's jaws dropping to how good I sounded.

I did Lawdy Miss Clawdy
American Trilogy
Suspicious Minds, and Return To Sender.

To tell you the truth I love singing Elvis Presleys songs all the time.

Well hopefully that gave you a glimps into me as a person I know its not like meeting me in person, but I thought at least you'd like to know I'm some guy who'd anybody would have to fear.

Living On A Prayer,
Tickleslave07 James

Hey guys!

Thanks for the notes and interest. And, yes, James. I do remember you. I'm glad to hear that you're book is still coming along. My own is on hold while I work on other things. But, one day, I plan to finish it.

As far as our gatherings here... I'm honestly not sure when we'll be able to do another. Between my mom and Drew's dad, we've had a lot of family health issues to deal with. It seems that one or the other of them has been in rough shape constantly for the past 3 years. It's made it difficult to make plans for anything. So, we've had to put our more open gathering ideas on the back burner and limit ourselves to a handful of very last minute get togethers with a few close friends.

There are plenty of other gatherings, though...including NEST, which I highly recommend.

hope your father and Drew's get better soon. I know what it's like to have a sick parent all the time. It's like a circus some days..... Take care and be well!

hi

hi ann my name is jason im from ct and would love to attend a gathering let me know how to go about it ty jason

HI Jason!

As I stated above, we have no idea when we'll be able to do more gatherings. Life has simply taken over. But, there are many other gatherings to check out. If (or hopefully when) we do have another open gathering, I'll be sure to let you know. As of now, all we're able to do are a handful of very small get togethers with a few friends.

Ann

Just checking in...

Hi Ann (again; been awhile...)
Thanks for your kind posts!
Hmmm... if ever you have a Gathering that you plan waaayyy in advance (4000 miles of travel takes a bit of notice :( ), and if you'd like me to come by, I'd be very interested... give you a chance to take a crack at me, for a change (and give myself a progress check! hehe). If I do commit, I always make it, barring of course an Amtrak or Alaska Airlines breakdown or snafu. Any way you decide, have a wonderful day, and good luck with your personal journey. :)

worldpilot said:
Hi Ann (again; been awhile...)
Thanks for your kind posts!
Hmmm... if ever you have a Gathering that you plan waaayyy in advance (4000 miles of travel takes a bit of notice :( ), and if you'd like me to come by, I'd be very interested... give you a chance to take a crack at me, for a change (and give myself a progress check! hehe). If I do commit, I always make it, barring of course an Amtrak or Alaska Airlines breakdown or snafu. Any way you decide, have a wonderful day, and good luck with your personal journey. :)

Hey stranger! Thanks for the interest. As you know, most of what we do is fairly last minute. But, if life settles down enough to plan something that we could give you more notice on, I'll let you know. We never did finish that conversation, after all! ;)

Hi beat! First off, welcome to the forum!

AFA gatherings...It's not likely that we'll be doing anything any time soon. Life's thrown us a few curves the last few months and we are struggling to keep up. I don't anticipate being able to do anything until 2008...and then only if things calm down.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back