• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

silly question(best ticklers nationality)

The_Raptor

TMF Regular
that's my 1st question here and i'm gonna make it silly:D
from ur own experience or thoughts,which nationality have u found out or just think that they r the best and the most devious ticklers(especially female ones since we r talking best lers) in the whole world?
hope i get replies,thx :wavingguy

I would vote for the women of the Philippines.I have personally been worked over by several Filipinas,and each of them were extremely talented ticklers.I thoroughly enjoyed their merciless minstrations and would recommend them to anyone interested in such activities. Mabuhay ang Filipinas!!!

))) Russia!

Our tickling traditions are very aincient, we have large history of tickling )) And i can also say that some russian girls tickled me soo good ))

thx 4 replies guys,yea russians r always considered as talented lers,but i didn't know about the phillipinos,
hope to get more opinions? :idunno:

I can not speak to the proficiency of Russian ticklers, but I have had a prior and am currently in a second long term relationship with pinay women from the Philippines. Perhaps because their culture encourages women to do their best to please the men they love, including being open minded to their partners interests, and a high levels of resourcefulness, passed down over generations among large families, I have found that with some training and encouragement, the teacher can quickly find himself in the role of student. ( Please pardon the run on sentence) Further, they are great at impromptu tying, if you are into that. Anyway, from my experience I would agree that Pinay women bear a remarkable capacity for tickling.

especially female ones since we r talking best lers

This tho. :roflmao:

I have no doubt that there are deviously lerrish women in every freakin nation. There may be no hotter trait in existence.
But to be fair to your question, I suppose that all other things being equal, French, German, UK, Scandinavian, Eastern European accented lers are going to make me feel more intimidated than, say, American, Spanish, and Asian accented lers. But that is a rather minor detail I admit, and has probably more to do with the fact that I hear the latter accents more often.

Last edited:
I don't think national characteristics encompass fetish skills. I'm sure there are good ticklers in every country~

That being said, I can't pass up this opportunity to express some good old fashioned national pride: FRENCH ticklers (such as yours truly) are the BEST, most RUTHLESS and most PASSIONATE ticklers you'll find on the PLANET. I'm sure FT Manager will back me up on this :p :tickling:

Otherwise, Chinese girls make for wonderful 'lees and 'lers (this is for you, luv :Kiss2:)~

I personally have been tickled by ladies from many nationalities and for me I found out that the ladies from Thailand are extremely talented ticklers as I have never been disappointed from any of the ladies who tickled me from there over the years.. Maybe since Thailand is a country that is very well known for its massages so most girls know how to use their hands and how to apply the right pressure.. What's crazy is that I had a few Thai ladies who told me they have never had experiences in tickling yet they still managed to drive me crazy when they tickled me..
That being said I also do agree that Filipinas are also talented ticklers as well as I had a massage therapist from Philippines who used to tickle me and she was amazing at it as well...

Edit: I have never been tickled by a Japanese lady but from the F/M clips i've seen there are some amazing ticklers there especially since tickling is quite popular in Japanese culture

Last edited:
Lichtenstein hands down (no pun intended)! Those crazy ticklephiles over there are the best I’ve ever seen. All 3 of them :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back