• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rachael Ray Is Ticklish

dolphinsfan34

I JUST MESSAGED HER ON MY SPACE HERES MY QUESTION AND HER RESPONSE:
WELL ROBERT I USALLY DONT WRITE BACK TO PEOPLE I JUST READ THE MESSAGE'S BUT YES I AM TICKLISH.
----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Sep 9, 2006 8:32 AM

Hopefulley your answer this message. I love all your pics you are so pretty. I was wondering though if you could answer a question. Are you ticklish?? I know silly question but with your bubbly personality i was just curious

P.S. THIS HER LEGIT MY SPACE FOR THOSE WHO MY DOUBT IT. WOHOO ANOTHER TICKLISH CELEBRITY. :2poke: :bump:

This is very cool. Rachael is one of the hottest celebs around, in my opinion. Good to find out some tickle info about her. Thanks for sharing!

Mitch

Last edited:
she is so cute! i wish we knew where she was ticklish!

Rachael Ray

I didn't think she'd answer that part Sara thats why I didn't ask that question. LOL :jester:

Great info.

She has that almost too perfect smile and giggle. I would also like to know where her most ticklish spots are if anyone can find out. thanks for the info.

Rachael Ray (non-tkl)

To All, Happy New Year. Check out the last cover of Rachael Ray, nice bare foot shot with painted toes. Looks very nice :wahooo:

randy

I used to be very into her...

but I'm pretty sure that laugh would get on my nerves pretty fast.

Rachel Ray sounds like a younger Phillis Diller, which is not that fun to listen to. At any rate, I doubt the message was actually from her, or even exists, unless you can screencap it for us?

Even then, I can't find an OFFICIAL Rachel Ray myspace page. It's all fan pages or fake ones.

She actually got tickled on her show once. She was doing some spa treatment around her neck and she was giggling and squirming and said that it tickled.

She actually got tickled on her show once. She was doing some spa treatment around her neck and she was giggling and squirming and said that it tickled.

Yes I remember that one very well! With all the beauty segments she has on her show, I wonder when she will have and get a pedicure?:idunno: This way we'll find out just how ticklish her feet are!

Annie Hall i don't really care wether you choose to believe it or not but trust me it is real I copied and pasted it when she messaged me back so keep your cynicism to yourself please.

Annie Hall i don't really care wether you choose to believe it or not but trust me it is real I copied and pasted it when she messaged me back so keep your cynicism to yourself please.

Ok, I sent her a message too! This is what she wrote back. It's authentic because it's all in caps!

I AM SUPER TICKLISH AND I LOVE IT. I AM EVEN A MEMBER OF THAT TMF. I'M GONNA BE MAKING A VIDEO SOON SO LOOK OUT FOR IT.

-RACHEL

Ok, I sent her a message too! This is what she wrote back. It's authentic because it's all in caps!

I AM SUPER TICKLISH AND I LOVE IT. I AM EVEN A MEMBER OF THAT TMF. I'M GONNA BE MAKING A VIDEO SOON SO LOOK OUT FOR IT.

-RACHEL

LOL LOL thats cruel your gonna get his hopes up and he will be SOL once he realizes its not true and he won't know what to do with all the lotion

Fuck this forum I will NEVER SHARE ANY INFO WITH YOU ASSHOLES HERE AGAIN AND IF THE MODERATORS WANNA BAN ME GO FOR IT .. AS FOR BADRELIGION AND ANNIE HALL GO FUCK YOURSELVES.

Sorry, but...

Fuck this forum I will NEVER SHARE ANY INFO WITH YOU ASSHOLES HERE AGAIN AND IF THE MODERATORS WANNA BAN ME GO FOR IT .. AS FOR BADRELIGION AND ANNIE HALL GO FUCK YOURSELVES.

HA HA HA HA!! Really???

Geez, amigo. If you can't take that, you should definitely pack up your teddy and blankie, and go home...

I know some of you guys on here may be joking and some are prolly serious but damn give the guy a fucking break.

I know some of you guys on here may be joking and some are prolly serious but damn give the guy a fucking break.

I was just kidding and hoping to prove a point at the same time. I don't care if Rachel Ray is ticklish or not. I think she is an annoying troll and I'm a straight 'lee, but so many people post fake shit on the internet (for reasons I have no idea) that without a screecap or some other form of proof, I'm quick to call bullshit. It seems especially true here for a number of reasons.

1. The apparent "response" is written in all caps, just like the OP is, almost in the same breath. The grammar and spelling mistakes are those a child would make, so it's questionable, but hey maybe she really is that dumb.

2. There is no official Rachel Ray myspace that I could find after doing a bit of searching. Had there been, it would be the first myspace link found. All I found were fake ones and fan pages. So, that makes it seem that if the email was written and sent, etc, the response was from someone other than Rachel Ray.

3. Robert's reaction to some people questioning the authenticity. If it was real, I don't understand how a few nay-sayers would really change anything and to get so bent out of shape about it, seems odd.

and once again you prove your ignorance and my point that you are a BITCH. I shouldn't let some punk ass people and there OPINIONS get to me but it's not the first you've spouted B.S. Annie but just shows your ignorance anyway I'm done with this thread it's 2 fucking years old let's move on

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back