• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies into M/foot-tickling

Mac

TMF Regular
Hi, relatively new here. I recently posted a thread called "First Time Confession." I guess this is my new "therapy". I've been into tickling my entire life but have been very shy about it. Not in the act, but in any kind of admittence or openess about it. I'm sure many of you understand. Anyhow, my mind is reeling with questions so here goes one for preferably any ladies out there:

I am fascinated with tickling female feet and yes, I do have a foot fetish(wow, I actually wrote that!). No, I'm not into being stepped on or humiliated. I also love having my bare feet tickled and have long fantisized of having my feet totally restrained and being tickled to insanity and beyond. As I expressed in my other thread, not sure if reality and fantasy are the same, but I do think about it and think about it and...you get the picture.

Anyhow, to all you ladies into foot-tickling a man to death (fantasy or reality) -- what is it that is the draw. Is there foot fetish tendencies involved, is it the wriggling of the foot, is it a power thing? I've often picked my own brain on this and I can never pin it down. (Unfortunately, I am one of those guys that has to analyze everything to death) :( As I said, it is a fascination with me. Having my feet tickled just scrambles my brains --I love it and hate it at the same time. Can any ladies help? (I'm really getting brave!)

Thanks!

Mac said:
Hi, relatively new here. I recently posted a thread called "First Time Confession." I guess this is my new "therapy". I've been into tickling my entire life but have been very shy about it. Not in the act, but in any kind of admittence or openess about it. I'm sure many of you understand. Anyhow, my mind is reeling with questions so here goes one for preferably any ladies out there:

I am fascinated with tickling female feet and yes, I do have a foot fetish(wow, I actually wrote that!). No, I'm not into being stepped on or humiliated. I also love having my bare feet tickled and have long fantisized of having my feet totally restrained and being tickled to insanity and beyond. As I expressed in my other thread, not sure if reality and fantasy are the same, but I do think about it and think about it and...you get the picture.

Anyhow, to all you ladies into foot-tickling a man to death (fantasy or reality) -- what is it that is the draw. Is there foot fetish tendencies involved, is it the wriggling of the foot, is it a power thing? I've often picked my own brain on this and I can never pin it down. (Unfortunately, I am one of those guys that has to analyze everything to death) :( As I said, it is a fascination with me. Having my feet tickled just scrambles my brains --I love it and hate it at the same time. Can any ladies help? (I'm really getting brave!)

Thanks!
my sentiments exactly!! Could not have asked this question (or formed the words) better myself! Thanks Mac, hope you find us an answer.

For me, there a few different reasons I like tickling male feet:

1. I really like guys' feet.

2. I enjoy the power trip.

3. I have also found that a lot of guys enjoy participating in something that is still fairly taboo in modern culture.

Thanks...

F Tickle M Feet,

Thanks for responding to my post. I'm surprised and disappointed no other ladies have, as of yet, responded...BUT I am glad you did. Your short and to the point in your answers. Is your like of male feet seperate from your desire to tickle them? Also, what do you mean by taboo in todays culture? Can you elaborate?

Anyow, I am trying to figure stuff out in my head. This has been a passion of mine since I was a little kid, but I've never shared it. All my reasoning, thinking, questioning, has just been with myself. I would love to talk with you via email if you would be so kind, and if not, at least here on this forum. I would love to here the other (female) side.

Mac

Oh it's definitely the whole power thing for me! Guess there's something about seeing a man laugh and squirm while I tickle him, lol

Explain?

I guess part of my question is, is there more to it. When I am tickling a female foot, my mind races...the texture and softness of the skin, the different areas of the foot, the movement and wrinkles, and of course the laughter. Do girls think this way too when tickling a guy?

Another man chiming into a thread specifically asking for women, but I've heard from more than a few women with tickle fetishes how they prefer when their guys won't immediately indulge them, or make themselves look like they're wanting it too much. Like it kills the thrill of it or something. So I was curious as to how widespread that is and what the preferred method is, since having the fetish and wanting to indulge it on a guy, you (I would imagine) want them to have it as well, no?

Maybe the thrill of making a "vanilla" submit to you is more of the appeal? Fill me in.

I have a foot fetish and therefore I enjoy foot tickling the most. I will play with any gender of feet if I find them attractive and I consider it a bonus if they're ticklish.

ive said it once ill say it again I feel if women prefer to be the lee and any situation

When I tickle a guy, it's almost always a surprise attack. If I can grab his foot and hold it long enough to tickle, I'll do it. But usually I end up grabbing his ribs or armpits because they're in reach.

Well I certainly lean lee, and I usually prefer upper body tickling whether I am giving or receiving but I have been known to admire a man's feet now and again and have tickled a few pairs in my life.

If I happen to notice that a guy has nice feet then I will invariably wonder if they are ticklish. I have not regularly tickled anyone's feet since college, when I dated a guy with amazing feet. I often played with them and I LOVED to tickle them.

I mainly enjoyed the power trip, hearing him squeal and there was just something really erotic about having him willingly place his bare feet in my lap so I could play with them.

Oh, I definitely have a foot fetish. I'd even say my tickle fetish evolved from my foot fetish. While having power over a guy when I tickle him is part of the draw, I'm just really attracted to male feet and love to tickle them, play with them, rub them, lick them, suck on their toes, etc.

I like a set of male feet that have obviously been pedicured. I also love the power. I'm torturing you with the things that you usually stand on.

Plus, wiggling, squirming, begging. YES! Especially from those men who are athletic or ripped because they are held up as the "manliest."

I love to be forced to submit my feet to a girl, and endure the torture that follows...

Another man chiming into a thread specifically asking for women, but I've heard from more than a few women with tickle fetishes how they prefer when their guys won't immediately indulge them, or make themselves look like they're wanting it too much. Like it kills the thrill of it or something. So I was curious as to how widespread that is and what the preferred method is, since having the fetish and wanting to indulge it on a guy, you (I would imagine) want them to have it as well, no?

Maybe the thrill of making a "vanilla" submit to you is more of the appeal? Fill me in.

I, as a girl with a preference for tickling guys, definitely agree with this. I like when they hold out and I need to break them. It’s a challenge and it’s very hot. And to be honest I might prefer tickling vanilla guys over guys who have a fetish for being tickled. Though to be honest I’ve never tickled a guy with the same fetish as me before so I might love it and have no idea. Obviously I would never tickle someone who didn’t want to be tickled but apprehension and that cute nervousness is way hotter to me than eagerness, which can kind of kill the mood for me. I prefer upper body over feet but still do enjoy tickling feet too. :)

Mac, you sound so much like my self that I am taken aback. I too share in these desires and like for tickling to be a two way street. There is nothing quite like discovering a peculiar and delightful sensation, growing to love it, to need it and have a burning desire to share it. It's just awesome! I too have an analytical mind and am also introverted but, have learned some positive extroverted feelings. It's nice to be able to come out of the shell some and take a breath of fresh air. You sound like a cool dude. Let me know if you ever want to converse. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back