• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haligonians?

Shenanigans

Hello there,

I'm....not sure exactly what I'm doing, as dumb and completely noob-ish as that sounds. I'm not even sure really where to begin...so hopefully I won't make a complete fool of myself. =)

I actually had an account here at the beginning of the year...but the email no longer gets used, and like the silly thing that I am, forgot the password and could not access the old account. So I made a new one. I like this nickname more anyway! (My real name is Shen....so, Shenanigans, get it? ^_~ ).

I guess...the basics? I am currently 23 years old (will be 24 in December), am 5foot 2inches short, Native American (ie: Indian...some mistake this as meaning I'm from the US which isn't correct. =) ), and have been living in Halifax, NS for almost 5 years now. I'm a plus sized gal. ^_~ Not horribly so, but a little. =) Some like it, some hate it. I'm comfortable with myself so that's all that really counts. ;) Have short black hair, which is currently streaked bright red, but that changes every so many months. lol Brown eyes...glasses....some old some old. I enjoy what some people consider bizarre or weird things. lol I collect swords and daggers! I have5 swords and 9 daggers. I also like Japanese Animation, plushies, and art art art! Love art. <3 And cartoons. lol I guess that's why I've always been interested in tickling? I'm just a big kid at heart. =) I'm also interested in different cultures and the taboo/occult. For example, I'm a big history nut on such things as the Swastika, which most find too "touchy" to read up about. I however love the history and research involving such things. :) I also like piercings and tattoo's....which I guess is pretty boyish, at least to most. Though I've only got 1 piercing (lip) and 1 tattoo (around my left wrist). But I'm a bit of a tomboy so that really doesn't matter, does it? lol

I currently live on my own with a roommate (an old high school friend). Sadly, I do not work, and cannot. I always bring this up, as I believe strongly in accepting someone for who they are, and I cannot help, fix, nor hide the fact that I have physical disabilities which make me a bit less fortunate than others. But I make due. ;) Always got to make the best of a bad situation, right? ^_^

Why am I posting here? Well, mostly to hopefully make new friends. My friends will be moving away in a while, and since I don't frequent bars or dance halls (I don't drink, smoke, or do anything else), it's hard for me to meet people, and most do not look beyond my weight or my medical concerns (I'm not a monster! Seriously! lol ^_~ I'm really very shy, but I don't bite and try very hard to be as friendly as I can!), and truthfully, tickling for me is something I've always kept very, VERY hush-hush. It's a little secret of mine that I have never shared. Quite frankly, my friends would think I'm nutters. lol So I thought, that maybe trying here would be something new, something different. I have friends that share other interests...it might be interesting to have a friend that shares something like this too. =)

Tickling for me....isn't sexual. It's playful. It's cute. It's a trust thing and just silly and innocent. =) It's also something, that because of my secrecy, I'm actually a bit uncomfortable talking about in detail. As I said, I'm really quite shy....and even a little embarrased. I'm very happily single and really not looking for a relationship beyond friendship, but certainly would not argue against dating (my dating experiences have been less than stellar....I'll die happy if I have just ONE good date! Don't need to marry, don't need a relationship...one good date is all I ask! lol). I'm actually more uncomfortable around guys I don't know, but then all of my friends are very much the same way. Probably why we're friends. lol But I'm a very warm and loyal person to those who have gotten to know me. =)

I'd really just like to talk to people close to my age....perhaps with some similar interests, besides tickling. I'm a girl who's a hopeless romantic. lol Politeness and sincerity are very important to me. =)

I don't have instant messengers or anything....so I guess noting me here would probably be best. =)

Um....I hope I didn't scare anyone with this long post. I know when I was here before, people seemed to distrust females (because we're rare? I dunno), so I like really taking the time to introduce myself. It also allows people to know me a little, so that I'm not some sort of complete disappointment when they take time to email and I'm not what they are looking for. If that makes any sense.

So anyway....nice to meet all of you! =) I hope my ramblings aren't too annoying. ^_^;

Take care!
Shenanigans

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. I'm Mitch. Hope you enjoy it here. I dont recall seeing you under your other name, so I'll just welcome you under this name then.
You sound like a very interesting person. You mentioned enjoying history. I have my B.A. in history, and I have loved it since my age of reason. It's a great subject.
Anyhow, hope you enjoy the forum. Take care, and I hope we can chat or message at some point.

Mitch

Welcome to the forums Shen! More importantly welcome to the Canadian Personal Forums heh.

Mitchell said:
Hi,

Welcome to the forum. I'm Mitch. Hope you enjoy it here. I dont recall seeing you under your other name, so I'll just welcome you under this name then.
You sound like a very interesting person. You mentioned enjoying history. I have my B.A. in history, and I have loved it since my age of reason. It's a great subject.
Anyhow, hope you enjoy the forum. Take care, and I hope we can chat or message at some point.

Mitch

Thank you for the welcome. =) It's nice to meet you!

halifax

hey there, i'm actually coming out to Halifax in the next
little while....any good spots to hit? any must see's?

Hello

Hey Shenanigans. I'm a young Haligonian citizen as well: male and turning twenty in November. Interesting post that you wrote, I wouldn't mind chatting some time. Welcome to the forum, if you haven't been here for a while already - I'll talk to you later on.

D-on

Drago69 said:
**COMMENT REMOVED**

I'd say the same for you. Immature much? Can't get over it and find something else to do with your life? You have to keep coming back to me? Am I that fabulous or what?

You practically stalk me all over the net, email me 4-6 times a day when I don't reply right away, asking where I am and what's taking me so long to reply, and you call me screwed up? You signed up to the art site I frequent just so you could get ahold of me another way when email didn't work, and got so bad I had to change accounts to get away from you. How about you just stay away from me before I report you?

As far as I see, you're just sour because I rejected you. Find someone else to lock in a cage and stalk. I'm not putting up with that kind of nonsense. I'm not yours.

And for the record, I wasn't the one who approached you just now and started trouble. What's that say about your character? Once again, you just can't stay away from me and distance yourself. You have to keep coming back and talking to me when I've warned you again and again to stay away.

Besides, anyone who WOULD believe your twisted, stalkerish viewpoint on me, without getting to know me personally, isn't someone I'd want to meet anyway.

Last edited:
D-On said:
Hey Shenanigans. I'm a young Haligonian citizen as well: male and turning twenty in November. Interesting post that you wrote, I wouldn't mind chatting some time. Welcome to the forum, if you haven't been here for a while already - I'll talk to you later on.

D-on

Hello. =)

Well, the only way I can really chat is via private message or email. I don't have instant messengers....at least one's that I give out freely. They are mostly for keeping contact with old friends. lol

Hi Shenanigans,

I'm Phil and I'm in Halifax too.

From reading your posts it seems you've had some problems, I'm really sorry for that. I've found that people here are kind and welcoming and it saddens me to see you had problems. Drop me a line if you care to chat, I hope your find what you're looking for :)

Phil

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back