• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gang Tickle Of Me!-Many F's/M

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I have just received a request to recount a gang tickling story that I told to one of the members, and posted in another thread, so, here goes:
The girl in the other true tickling experience, whom I had tickled during a massage, Lora, and I, were studying in her room one night. At one point while I was in her room, several of her sorority sisters, and now, come to think of it, a couple of girls who weren't sorority sisters, and were just random people who we knew, walked into her room. At some point, while everyone was there, Lora and I, who had big sexual tension between us, began playfully poking each other. Suddenly, she somehow pinned me on the floor, and began tickling my midsection, sides, ribs, belly, you name it. Then, out of nowhere, the other girls in the room, I can't even recall how many now, between five and ten, jumped on me with Lora, and began tickling me all over! They got me everywhere, feet, sides, ribs, pits, belly, you name it. I was completely helpless, and hysterical, for ten minutes, I'd say, and, when it was finally over, I was all red faced and out of breath. While being tickled by Lora herself would probably have been a great turn on to me, having all the other girls on me at once, was complete and pure torture. Lora just sat there smirking, and then said: "We gave him what he deserved, as one night when he was giving me a nice massage, and I asked him to massage my legs, he pinned down my feet while they were bare, and tickled them" . All the other girls looked at me, and were like:" You bad boy, well, now we gave you what you deserved".
That's the whole story as it happened. I had posted it for Untickled1 in another thread, but, as she requested it, I thought I would post it here too, so, there it is Untickled1. Hope you enjoy reading it again.

Mitch

i love reading that, dont know why. It is just one of those eye catching heart racing stories. lol although i imagine that u would have felt embarressed, just a little :evilha:

Thank you, Untickled1. Glad you enjoyed. Yes, it was heartstopping and heart racing, very intense.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back