• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pennsylvania!!

Hi there. I'm Tony....63 yr. old male here - I'm a lee/ler and I live in the Dover area. Please let me know if you'd like to get together for some nice tickle exchange.

Hi - I'm Tony 63 yr. old male in Central DE. I'm a lee/ler and I thoroughly enjoy respectful ticklish sessions with males and/or females. Please let me know if/when you're available for some fun

Howdy! Name is CJ. And I'm a 30-year-old professional woman who has had an interest in this for a while. I've been here under aliases on and off) since I was about 18. Anyway I know this is an old thread and probably nobody will ever respond no worries :) but I'm in Pittsburgh and I would be interested to see what we could cook up.

@Rainbowdiva I live about 25 miles northwest of Pittsburgh in Beaver County. PM me if you want to chat!

Howdy! Name is CJ. And I'm a 30-year-old professional woman who has had an interest in this for a while. I've been here under aliases on and off) since I was about 18. Anyway I know this is an old thread and probably nobody will ever respond no worries :) but I'm in Pittsburgh and I would be interested to see what we could cook up. :)

Hey CJ. I'm in Pittsburgh as well. Please PM if you are interested in talking and maybe meeting up.

OK I guess I will throw my hat Into the ring too....Names Mike, 24/male/Ler, I live about 45 minutes from Philly over in hatboro,PA....Not a whole lot of action from my view but I could be missing it, I'm looking for some ladies who might be interested in having alkttle fun now and again, but it would be nice to make afew friends here as well, feel alittle less solo lol

I just started hosting a PA tickling munch in Pottstown, PA - about 45 minutes from Philly. Anyone interested in attending, our next one is July 22. There's a post with info in the general gatherings section of the forum, or you can message me for details!

I'd love to chat with you, kik is ramcharger646 if interested, I'd like to meet up when the time is right.

Hi everyone. Long time reader, first time poster. I'm a 31 year old single male from around the Altoona area looking to maybe make some new friends or maybe even meeting a special lady. I'm shy though, so don't be weirded out if I'm awkward. I would have to say I'm a ler but I'm also curious about being tickled too. I'm not even sure where I'm ticklish. I'm also a fan of anime and video games. I would be curious about the meetings in Pottstown but it's a bit of a drive for me. Anyway, sorry for a lengthy post.

Hi everyone. Long time reader, first time poster. I'm a 31 year old single male from around the Altoona area looking to maybe make some new friends or maybe even meeting a special lady. I'm shy though, so don't be weirded out if I'm awkward. I would have to say I'm a ler but I'm also curious about being tickled too. I'm not even sure where I'm ticklish. I'm also a fan of anime and video games. I would be curious about the meetings in Pottstown but it's a bit of a drive for me. Anyway, sorry for a lengthy post.

Hi Gridman!

I know we've spoken elsewhere, but I wanted to reply anyway in case others were feeling the same way you are. The Pottstown munch is a very laid back, vanilla event. Last time we had about 10 of us sitting at some tables pushed together at a diner. It's not threatening at all, and there is no pressure to consider whether or not to play, because that's not really what munches are for :) So it's just an easy way to meet some people. Reach out to me here or on Fetlife if you're interested and have any questions!

Hi Gridman!

I know we've spoken elsewhere, but I wanted to reply anyway in case others were feeling the same way you are. The Pottstown munch is a very laid back, vanilla event. Last time we had about 10 of us sitting at some tables pushed together at a diner. It's not threatening at all, and there is no pressure to consider whether or not to play, because that's not really what munches are for :) So it's just an easy way to meet some people. Reach out to me here or on Fetlife if you're interested and have any questions!

Thanks for that. I'm interested in meeting people and making friends. I'm seriously considering attending since I also know a friend that lives in Pottstown. Good excuse to visit her as well as come hang out with everyone. I really should post on the forum more but I'm terrible at thinking of what to say. Haha. Anyway, everyone will see me around here more. I'm feeling more at ease with things. And there's much I want to learn.

That's great! I promise, it's a very relaxed environment. If you can't think of anything to say, just don't say anything :) Sit and take it in. We're an easy group, and we know people get nervous. It'll be great! I hope you can make it!

Thanks for that. I'm interested in meeting people and making friends. I'm seriously considering attending since I also know a friend that lives in Pottstown. Good excuse to visit her as well as come hang out with everyone. I really should post on the forum more but I'm terrible at thinking of what to say. Haha. Anyway, everyone will see me around here more. I'm feeling more at ease with things. And there's much I want to learn.

Anyone in the Pittsburgh area? Looking for tickle partner or even someone to tickle talk with

jealous of whoever gets to meet you 123tt :) Had heaps of fun talking to you earlier today on chat!! Too bad I'm so farrrrrr

That's great! I promise, it's a very relaxed environment. If you can't think of anything to say, just don't say anything :) Sit and take it in. We're an easy group, and we know people get nervous. It'll be great! I hope you can make it!

^I attended one of your munches and looking forward to another meeting.:thumbsup:^

Hello all!

I'm from the Greensburg area (just west of Pittsburgh) Male ler/lee. Hope I get to meet some of you fine folks.

Hey everyone! I’m a 30 year old ‘lee guy located in the Norristown area and looking for M/M tickling friends

I posted a while ago and I was pretty bad with replying, but maybe this time itl be different?

21 year old female lee in Gettysburg, looking for a male ler who can host! Please not too far from Gettysburg. (As in within a 30ish minute drive) :)

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back