• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling girls bellies and/or bellybuttons

ckljc

i love girls bellies and bellybuttons, like so much that whenever i see them i just wanna tickle them. i'm kinda upset about the lack of stories directed to it though, real or fake. i haven't had many experiences with tickling girls bellybuttons but i have tickled girls bellies before and i love it.

i remember this one time i tickled a friend of mine who was wearing a shirt that didn't completely cover her belly but it did hide her bellybutton. we were watching something on tv, can't remember what, and i just poked her in the tummy. she jumped and said "come on please don't. you know how ticklish my belly is". of course i did, that's why i did it. anyways, i started ticlking her and than her sister came into the room and so i stopped. her sister than said "it's ok i'll help you". of course my friend started to get scared cause she knew it would be torture. next thing you know there is like 10-15 minutes of good belly tickling since when her sister held her down her shirt raised up a good 4 or 5 inches and all her belly and bellybutton were there for me to tickle. i had to let her up though cause i felt bad after awhile. i still have that as my favorite tickling memory of all time.

Hopefully I'll be writing a m/f belly tickling story soon. Stay tuned! :)

And welcome to the forum...lurker! ;)

The belly is my favorite too :wub:

I've been thinking about writing a f/f belly tickling story...of course sides are included with the stomach too, right? I love tickling/being tickled on the sides....drives me Kah-razy! :evilha:

By the way...welcome to the forum! Look out for some mischevous belly-ticklers around :devil2:

now this is my type of conversation and i truly agree with you. i think that their are way too many tickling videos and pictures that are related to feet and honestly, i like tickling bare upperbodies (not nude, just a bare belly sides and ribs). but i would too like to see some more emphasis on the upperbody, but a lot of people like feet. but i'll definetely be with you on that.

oh yeah, and mislaffsalot's belly is very tempting!

Mmmmm, I loooove having my tummy/sides tickled. :redheart:

It's my favorite place to tickle on girls as well. :D

Yaaay for tummy lovers!!! :twohugs:

TckleBelly2006 said:
i think that their are way too many tickling videos and pictures that are related to feet

It's just good marketing- they can get both the tickle people and the foot people all at once!

If I am being tickled, I prefer it to be upper body myself. I definitely prefer the belly and sides to anywhere else.

Let's hear more belly tickling stories. I get tired of the majority of it being dedicated to feet too. I am a belly tickler and always have been. I have always loved seeing girls' bare stomach and tickle them silly. The belly, the bellybutton, ribs, sides, anything associated with the midriff area I will tickle anyday and anytime.

bellytickler200 said:
Let's hear more belly tickling stories. I get tired of the majority of it being dedicated to feet too. I am a belly tickler and always have been. I have always loved seeing girls' bare stomach and tickle them silly. The belly, the bellybutton, ribs, sides, anything associated with the midriff area I will tickle anyday and anytime.

much agreed, i love em too, so much fun :) best tickle spot ever and one of the easiest to access ;) I wrote a story a while ago with a good amount of belly attention, it was about that show 8 simple rules with the really cute blonde. Search for it if you wanna read it ;)
RubMyBelly said:
Mmmmm, I loooove having my tummy/sides tickled. :redheart:

It's my favorite place to tickle on girls as well. :D

Yaaay for tummy lovers!!! :twohugs:

Oh really ;), i like having mine tickled too, even though they are pretty sensitve spots

Last edited by a moderator:
i am also one of the belly ticklers. my gf always wears a mid drift shirt so its easily reached. and i too think that the clips are directed to feet to much. SOME DAY, BELLIES WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!! :bouncybou

Ticklish belly's and especially belly buttons are great. I met with this one sumbissive lady and her belly botton was an 11 on a 10scale. I love using tiny paint brushes, small point feathers and of course, a tongue.
Anyone use an electric tooth brush?

M

I love tickling bellies too! And I know there are a couple more out there that like having their bellies tickled that aren't comming forward! LOL

yeah, I also think there should be more belly tickling stories. I love tickling/being tickled on the belly and navel. There is nothing I love more than a girl with a ticklish navel and belly. Just too bad there aren't any in Florida.

Belly Tickling

Hooray for all the belly ticklers coming forward! It's about time we got a good discussion going about bellies, instead of feet and arm-pits. How sensuous are feet and arm-pits, when you could be stroking a soft sensuous belly? Feathers, fingers, and the tongue feel great on my belly. I prefer to be tickled after I've done a belly-dance for someone.

tickling the female belly button is my second favorite area to tickle next to her feet and what is alot of fun is tickling both her feet and belly button at the same time :xpulcy:

I must admit I used to go straight for the feet, especially in playful tickles, because it seems a little less personal if you don't know the person all that well. But with bellies out there as cute as Mislaffsalot's, it is more than a little tempting to start trying some belly tickling. ;) :D

Last edited:
I, too, always go for the feet, if available. Yet, in the warmer months, when girls wear baby-t's that show off nice tummies, well - I can be persuaded to tickle above the waist.

I don't really get why people always want to go for the feet. When unrestrained, they can kick and hit you in the nose. In fact, the only time people can get to feet easy is if they are tied up. With a belly, however, it is easier because all you have to worry about is them curling up into a ball. And then you get her sides easy.

I love being tickled on my tummy and bellybutton! Those are a few areas that are my most ticklish areas. I would love to be tickled on my tummy and my bellybutton even right now but oh well :( .

Illtcklu said:
I love tickling bellies too! And I know there are a couple more out there that like having their bellies tickled that aren't comming forward! LOL

i am one

Dancer said:
Hooray for all the belly ticklers coming forward! It's about time we got a good discussion going about bellies, instead of feet and arm-pits. How sensuous are feet and arm-pits, when you could be stroking a soft sensuous belly? Feathers, fingers, and the tongue feel great on my belly. I prefer to be tickled after I've done a belly-dance for someone.
TickleJen said:
I love being tickled on my tummy and bellybutton! Those are a few areas that are my most ticklish areas. I would love to be tickled on my tummy and my bellybutton even right now but oh well .
I shall keep that in mind!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back