• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling girls bellies and/or bellybuttons

We agree belly tickling is the best! My belly / bellybutton is an 11 on the 1 - 10 scale and my girlfriends lower belly and sides make her melt with giggles!

You bellylovers are all correct. One reason I chose this handle is because I am so ticklish. Actually I don't like being tickled, but I enjoy doing the tickling!

Here's an idea: If you have a girl tied down for tickling, maybe you could nibble on her belly, then stick your tongue deep into her bellybutton and tickle her that way! I bet she will go insane! But make sure she's tied down, otherwise she will probably curl up and you'd get clocked in the head with her knees! Build up slowly with the nibblng, maybe in circles aroung her belly, then use your tongue to drive her wild for as long as you can! Best of luck.

Bare-Belly

4Pawz said:
If I am being tickled, I prefer it to be upper body myself. I definitely prefer the belly and sides to anywhere else.

oh i'm definetly gonna remember this hehe,

but ya i love being tickled in the sides myself also, not as ticklish as my feet, but i just find it more fun..

I love this thread. I am a major fan of the belly and bellybutton tickling and are always looking for new stories or videos related to that.
Mislaffsalot and RubMyBelly both have very tempting bellies to tickle. Some day maybe, I can only hope!!!

Hopefully I can get started on a new m/f belly tickling story soon. There isn't enough of them written and it will be my first attempt, but probably not my last. I've already written two f/m tickling stories, both have belly tickling in them, so if you want to read those awhile, look in the Stories Section for "The Honeymoon" and "Teacher's Pet". Hope you enjoy them! :)

Mislaffsalot said:
Hopefully I can get started on a new m/f belly tickling story soon. There isn't enough of them written and it will be my first attempt, but probably not my last. I've already written two f/m tickling stories, both have belly tickling in them, so if you want to read those awhile, look in the Stories Section for "The Honeymoon" and "Teacher's Pet". Hope you enjoy them! :)
Just out of curiosity......... is your inspiration true to life, or is there a lot of creative liscense used.

Just wondering thats all. All writers are different.

Illtcklu said:
Just out of curiosity......... is your inspiration true to life, or is there a lot of creative liscense used.

Just wondering thats all. All writers are different.
My inspiration is mostly what I wish would happen. If I notice a lack of f/m (which I love) then I'll write about it. And since there isn't a lot of m/f completely upperbody tickling scenes and stories, I want to write about that too.

Belly Tickling? hehe

Well, anyone who's read any of my posts in the past knows lol how much I love to tickle, especially the belly/bellybutton :)

If anyone would like to experience tickling from a professional tickler, email me and I can give you the details hehe or we can just chat about it either through email or through here :)

Be careful what you wish for though....I'm really good at what I do.

How does one become a "professional tickler?" Is there an accredidation program one can through to complete the training?

Mislaffsalot said:
My inspiration is mostly what I wish would happen. If I notice a lack of f/m (which I love) then I'll write about it. And since there isn't a lot of m/f completely upperbody tickling scenes and stories, I want to write about that too.
Sounds good. Wishes can come true. And in your case they probably will! :angel:

ckljc said:
i love girls bellies and bellybuttons, like so much that whenever i see them i just wanna tickle them. i'm kinda upset about the lack of stories directed to it though, real or fake. i haven't had many experiences with tickling girls bellybuttons but i have tickled girls bellies before and i love it.

i remember this one time i tickled a friend of mine who was wearing a shirt that didn't completely cover her belly but it did hide her bellybutton. we were watching something on tv, can't remember what, and i just poked her in the tummy. she jumped and said "come on please don't. you know how ticklish my belly is". of course i did, that's why i did it. anyways, i started ticlking her and than her sister came into the room and so i stopped. her sister than said "it's ok i'll help you". of course my friend started to get scared cause she knew it would be torture. next thing you know there is like 10-15 minutes of good belly tickling since when her sister held her down her shirt raised up a good 4 or 5 inches and all her belly and bellybutton were there for me to tickle. i had to let her up though cause i felt bad after awhile. i still have that as my favorite tickling memory of all time.

when i was young i dont remeber the age i was on a friend hose and his big sister she was 16 or maybe mor, started to bother me and my friend. then from no weare her boyfriend came up and he grab her and hold her hands above her head. and then he said come on guys i got her get back at her. and then i dont know whay we have started to tickle her and she started to laugh an try to escape but her boyfriend was stronger.... any way i think that that expiriance is waht made me love tickling. i put that hear becuse the only area that we culd get to was her belly. :D

Just thought this thread needed a kick-start. Who else likes to tickle helpless tummies? :dogpile:

Mmm...its always been my fantasy to have a really good tickler have her way with my stomach. Just the thought of it sends shivers down my back. My stomach has always been the most guarded part of my body, being so sensitve. The thought of being defenseless against a skilled tickle assault is sublime...now if I could only find a skilled female ler...

Right here, me me me, I love to tickle the bellybutton, especially helpless ones. Even more so if it is yours mislaffsalot!!!

Belly Lover

i really love belly tickling and belly buttons, tummmies in general.

One question: Does anyone know the link to a site that is called something like the offical belly button forum. I am a member but lost the link and can't find it off of google. I think it contains "uvc" and I think someone earlier posted about it.

A helpless soft belly wiggling and squirming under a tickle attack, is one of the most amazing things you could ever see!! :couch: :bouncybou

I love girls tummies and belly buttons almost as much as I love feet....it's usually the body part that I say when people ask me what my favorite part of a girls body is....not quite willing to admit to just anyone how much i like feet.

Theres nothing like using a woman's mid-section to turn her into a helpless sack of jelly. Oh and the look on her face when you dig into her bladder is priceless. :ignite:

Misslaffsalot

Mislaffsalot said:
Just thought this thread needed a kick-start. Who else likes to tickle helpless tummies? :dogpile:

If the question is, whether I would like to tickle your helpless tummy, the answer is YES! However, since I live in Germany its probably outside the reach of my fingers ;-)

Best regards,
Gear

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back