• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling girls bellies and/or bellybuttons

gotta love tummy tickles....

My belly (and specifically the button) are the most ticklish places on my body...so many people are so focused on the feet, they miss out on a lot of potential laughs, I think....

Laughing_Dancer said:
...so many people are so focused on the feet, they miss out on a lot of potential laughs, I think....

I couldn't agree more. I simply LOVE being tickled on my belly, though it's by far my worst spot and being tickled there drives me completely crazy. :wow: :scared: :veryhappy

Alright, if I have to...

I am extremely ticklish on my belly. There, I said it! Happy?

Though if I had to choose, I think that would be my favorite place to be tickled.

Bellies Rule!

The belly rules, and here's why;

1. It's centrally located between two very pleasurable areas of the body, with all kinds of interesting landmarks and features to spend time and effort on;

2. When you're close enough to tickle a tummy, you're close enough to kiss;

3. Who can resist a belly button??

The belly rules, and here's why;

1. It's centrally located between two very pleasurable areas of the body, with all kinds of interesting landmarks and features to spend time and effort on;

2. When you're close enough to tickle a tummy, you're close enough to kiss;

3. Who can resist a belly button??

I agree with all these points, especially the the second one.

And bellies rule!:happyfloa

Count me in too! But not only do they need to be tied down, but also stretched. I would really love to have a torture rack, because a stretched tummy is even more ticklish and they can't wiggle around, they can only lie there while I do whatever I wish to her helpless tummy.

Count me in too! But not only do they need to be tied down, but also stretched. I would really love to have a torture rack, because a stretched tummy is even more ticklish and they can't wiggle around, they can only lie there while I do whatever I wish to her helpless tummy.

OMG :yowzer:
I just can't help myself - everytime I read something like this I get all excited :blush:

Great thread!

Thanks for bumping this and some of your previous posts up,Mislaffsalot!
It`s nice to revisit these.And it`s nice to have you back with us! Haven`t seen you around in some time!:couch::twohugs::3poke:

And,yes,I love being tickled on my tummy,as well as tickling a lady there!:tickle::2poke::D

Tummies

My favorite part to tickle and be tickled on, along with sides and breasts. I especially love being rubbed right above the waist, as that is very sensitive. It is also one of the few areas that is occasionally ticklish on my wife (although if it is, after a stroke or two I am banned from touching).

But I would love to tie up my "victim" on her back and stretch her tightly with a pillow beneath her back so that her stomach is thrust up for me. Then, I would pull the pants to just below her waist, and the shirt just below her breasts and go to town. Just above the waist, the flanks, inside the bellybutton (with Q-Tips/tongue), the ribs, circles around the bellybutton getting bigger/smaller/bigger/smaller/etc. Weeeeeeeeeee go tummy!!!

I like the upper body in general. I like to tickle feet too but not near as much as the upper body. I would love to one meet someone who would let me tickle her and strip her bit by bit from the waist up. There isn't a lot that I wouldn't tickle (eyebrows, cheeks, lips, neck, ears, forehead, underarms, chest, breasts, stomach, bellybutton, back, shoulders, inner arms, wrists, hands). But for now it remains a fantasy :Grrr:

A womans tummy is one of the most sensitive parts of her entire body. When stretched out tight I could tickle, stroke, lightly poke, and trace my fingers around her sensitive parts for hours!!! :D
Or at least until she begged me to stop!!! ;):devil2:

Oh Yes

My most favorite part of a woman her belly and bellybutton. Without a doubt to me a womans belly is very sexy, especially if there is a cute or sexy navel in the middle to top it off.

To have a woman stretched tightly in a Y position possibly in nothing more than a cute string bikini or her bra and panties. Pulling her arms up and tight which causes the rib cage to lift and the belly to fall producing that sexy stretched look of the belly. Tieing her legs apart to each bed post, minimizing the moving and squirming round. A strap around and just above each knee, which secures the legs down to the bed or rack. Also, another strap across the top of the arms to pull down and lessen any slack. Step back and admire your work, noticing how taught the stomach has become, and how stretched the navel is now, and the quivering of the belly. This now leaves the victim..excuse me the Lee hehe, at the lers mercy; which as for me she would receive none.

I would definitely use a whole arsenal of tickling tools, to tease, play, and tickle her belly and bellybutton for hours on end. Feathers, oils, champagne, q-tips, vibrators the tiny ones, paint brushes, ice cubes, my tongue, lips, and teeth, my warm breath across her "just licked belly" so she feels the warm and cooling effect at the same time. Believe me her whole torso area would be my play ground. I love nibbling, kissing, and licking, helpless cute navels while lightly caressing that sensitive panty line back and fourth across to each hip. I could use just my fingertips for the panty line teasing, or a feathers tip, a tiny vibrator, even an ice cube.

After the light tickling and teasing, would come the hard tickling, using lobster claws on the belly, wiggling and digging my fingers into her belly, hips, and sides. Not forgetting the bellybutton during this time, there would either be a q-tip or tiny feather sticking out of the button. Which, I would occassionally touch the tip of the instrument with a vibrator sending those vibrations right down into her bellybutton and core of her sensitive body.

:devil:

thanks ladies

BB

I am most definitely a belly person. I especially like to tickle right below the navel, along the hips and the underwear line. Though I prefer it on guys, it's good on girls too. :D

Hey Misslafs

You are very welcome there beautiful, always happy to make you smile and more :firedevil:2poke:

I am doing well, thanks for asking. How are you doing girl?

BB:D

I have always loved female bellies and belly buttons and I love to touch, tickle and kiss them. I play tickling games with my deliciously ticklish and sexy GF quite a bit. She has a lovely flat soft belly, slender waist and (YES!) a belly button that can be very sensitive and ticklish.

I normally have her hands tied to the bedframe in an upper body spreadeagle with an airline blindfold on her for that unpredictability. If she has a button front shirt I undo it slowly while whispering to her about how I am going to tickle her and how much I love her belly. If she is wearing a tank or t-shirt, well I whip that off before she is tied. ;) I finish it off by putting a pillow under her back to stretch her tummy.

When she is down, I usually lie between her legs so I can easily lick and nibble her tummy while wrapping my arms around her waist. I use my forefinger and thumb to lobster claw all up and down her sides and down the muscle of her tummy and sometimes I'll use a small paintbrush to flicker around her navel before letting her have it with the raspberries. (Raspberries and whipped cream is fun if you know what I mean.)

Of course I'l tickle her ribs and underarms and neck as well but I like to use both my hands and my mouth as well at the same time. After a while I'll loosen her belt and jeans and turn the temperature up a little with some naughty lower belly and hip area tickles.

When I am feeling particularly mischievous I have also been known to apply an ice cube or two. First I stroke her with it which elicits all sorts of oohs, ahs and delightful shivers and then when it has melted down quite a bit I'll pop it in her bellybutton and push it around with my tongue. I usually have to hold on to her hips quite a lot because she really squirms when I do this. Just rubbing my face on her tummy has a great effect (as long as my stubble isn't too bad.)

For all those of you tickling a partner, I can tell you that for me lightly stroking her underarms whilst nibbling her tummy or nibbling and licking her neck whlist diddling with her belly is very rewarding.

Damn I have such a great girlfriend. She's the best. Good times indeed!

Here's to all the belly fans. We rock! :dogpile:

I am sooo ticklish on my belly and belly button and I love it :veryhappy :blaugh: :veryhappy :blaugh: I can't have my belly button tickled without being restrained though ... FAR too sensitive!

bellies

I love belly tickling! Especially when the girl is tied up with no place to run! It's cute, and very sensitive. My favorite spots are the top of the hips, and soft tickling at the waistline. (watching a girl's ticklish frustration with a feather of finger in her bellybutton is cute too!) Being tickled on my belly with long fingernails feels amazing as well.

I like feet, legs, etc. but bellies are the most fun.

Where are all these belly/bellybutton fans when I'm in the chatroom? I'm still surrounded by guys who only want to speak/hear about that "magical" 2 inches below my ankles.....:confused:

I like a lot more than just 2 inches below a woman's ankles... there's the ankles, heels, arches, soles, toes... tops, outsides, and insides and the bottoms. That's more than just 2 inches. Too bad your feet are so small and boring for such a tall woman. I don't blame you for wanting more affection!!

Bellies, yay!

i love girls bellies and bellybuttons, like so much that whenever i see them i just wanna tickle them.

Gimme your address and I'll start walking, seriously (kinda). I have an extremely ticklish bellybutton, with no one to tickle it. It's like you say to a guy, "Hey, you know what would really turn me on? Put your tongue right there (pointing to your belly button) wiggle it around a little and I'll go right through the roof." And they look at you like they're gonna do it then just sort of...I dunno how to say it any better...screw it up and do it wrong and then they wanna get laid. Honestly...what's a girl to do?!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back