• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling girls bellies and/or bellybuttons

Sorry I just read this.

DLaz, she has not tickled me in a long time and will never get a chance to ever again. I no longer live w/ her and I left on very bad terms a few weeks ago. So bad that a court date could possibly be down the line if she brings it to that point. So yeah, roommate is history..but I'll explain the full story in General Discussion soon, keep your eyes peeled.

Back to bellys, I still love having my belly tickled. Lately, I've gotten the craving to have someone lay on top of me and tickle my tummy w/ their mouth more than anything else. weird huh? :wub:

:yowzer: Can I blow raspberries on your belly? please

Sorry I just read this.

DLaz, she has not tickled me in a long time and will never get a chance to ever again. I no longer live w/ her and I left on very bad terms a few weeks ago. So bad that a court date could possibly be down the line if she brings it to that point. So yeah, roommate is history..but I'll explain the full story in General Discussion soon, keep your eyes peeled.

Back to bellys, I still love having my belly tickled. Lately, I've gotten the craving to have someone lay on top of me and tickle my tummy w/ their mouth more than anything else. weird huh? :wub:

I'm sorry about the trouble between you and the roommate, hon. I hope that it all works out right for you.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. *BIG HUGS AND TICKLES*

Don

I must agree, the best place to tickle a girl would be her belly/navel.

My gf has the cutest belly in the world, and she knows how to display it without midriff shirts or any of that. BTW, she's also very ticklish, and very very shy about it.

Yep, love tickling tummies and love having my tummy tickled (even though I'm not a girl, so the latter statement isn't really appropriate to the discussion) :manicd:

I really love to tickle bellys, but I am quite picky. Many girls are too fat and do not keep their belly in a good shape. I love flat and sporty bellys :).

Err...ummm

Back to bellys, I still love having my belly tickled. Lately, I've gotten the craving to have someone lay on top of me and tickle my tummy w/ their mouth more than anything else. weird huh?

NOt weird @ all girl...that's music to my ears :manicd:

Allright more belly button lovers like my self. Lets swap remembrances some day.

My favorite memory was back in high school a girl on my bus wanted to hag out one day. I envited her in and we went to my room. I left too get us some drinks and when I came back she was stretched out on my bed. She was wearing a pair of low rise jeans and a t-shirt that just covered her soft belly. Now with her arms stretched above her head her shirt rode up and I got a glimpse of belly. I slowly stroked her side and she let out a giggle, but after a moment of slience she just smiled and allowed me to tickle her.

Sorry, I know I'm grave-diggin', but the whole forum seems to be all about feet at the moment.

So yeah! Tummies ftw!

Never figured it as one of my fav spots but have noticed it being listed more and more as a most ticklish spot. Come to think of it, would have to say it is kind of tasty for those lip nibbles, licks and raspberries.

Almost every story I write has belly button and belly tickling in it.

awesome! lol yup, my tummy is my most ticklish spot, but it's also my favorite place to be tickled!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back