• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Darn!!

None near Texas, brother, and none in the south that aren't private parties.

When will they be open parties? When the hosts feel terribly comfortable with such a notion, I expect.

OTOH, you, being in Texas, are likely more interested in asking when the next Texas Gathering will be. I don't personally know when it'll happen, but if you're asking for such, that's the one you'd want, likely.

dvnc

re: Darn

I might not be in Texas but I'm hosting a southern gathering. The gathering is open to those willing to abide by my rules and party etiquette guidelines.

For more information, see Southern Gathering

Ta-dah! This would be one of the previously private events. I had a fine time visitin' these folks last time, and will again.

dvnc

DVNC - We enjoyed havin' ya down here too. I still think a few RV's and a map with lots of stops marked should be the next phase of our get-togethers!! LOL!!!

The traveling gathering....sigh
Jo ;)

ROFL! Now THAT would be new and novel! I can just IMAGINE what drivin' the RVs would be like. I'd rather be a passenger...

There ARE enough events, now, to do a Tickling - Coast-to-Coast Tour, though. Connecticut to Philedephia, to Columbus, to Memphis, to Texas, to Oregon, and back to California, with Sacramento, San Jose and LA. A mighty fine tour that'd be.

dvnc

dvnc said:
I can just IMAGINE what drivin' the RVs would be like. I'd rather be a passenger...

Having been a poor defenseless driver with your wicked self in the back seat I can only say this....you're welcome in my vehicle any time!!:p

:wow:

Having been the poor defenseless driver in the car following yours.....lol I can only say,"If the Rvs a rockin'...don't come a knockin'."

hehe
Jo

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back