• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Belly / Bellybutton Tickling Stories

Abellytickler1980

TMF Master
I think it's high time for another thread devoted to the stories of tickling the belly and/or bellybutton.

This was from just this past Saturday. I was online at the bank and I was immediately behind a girl from my former high school. I had tickled her belly once before by asking about her newly-acquired bellybutton piercing. I decided to catch her on the way out to see if it would work again. I asked her if she still had her bellybutton ring in and she said yes. She then proceeded to roll her shirt up and show me. I then monster clawed her tummy and she jumped back. I did it for about a minute but then noticed that the guard outside was looking at us. We said goodbye and went our separate ways.

A belly tickling story? Okay... here goes...

Once upon a time,
I was tickled on my belly.

The End

Sorry... just had to do it... :devil2:

Punishment by Showman

A longtime favorite tale of mine. The tickling is everwhere, but the poor belly gets lots of special attention!

Teri's friend Claudia broke my expensive remote control last weekend. Not one of those cheapo little things that come with the CD player, oh no -- this one was a $300 Marantz unit that had a big LCD screen and lots of programmable buttons so you could make it do whole sequences of commands (turn on the receiver, turn on the TV, set the volume, etc.) by pushing just one button. Now its screen was cracked in two, and some of the buttons were popped out. Claudia plopped her sexy butt right down on it on the sofa, and it went crack!

Of course I had to punish her.

At my command Teri grabbed her friend from behind, and we wrestled her into the bedroom. She was wearing a deep-cut halter top, and one of her massive boobs popped right out of it and flailed all about while she struggled to get free of us. I had to really discipline myself not to grab it and have my way with it --not time for that yet! Claudia writhed and bucked and whimpered, at least when she was not giggling like crazy. Oh yes, she knew what terrible things we had in mind for her.

We dragged her to the bed and threw her down on it. Teri climbed on top of her and pinned her down while I rooted through our "toybox" for some rope. When I returned to the bed I saw with much pleasure that Teri had gotten all of Claudia's clothes off. I proceeded to tie our victim's wrists and ankles to the bedposts. Then Teri and I stood by the bed and gazed down on our writhing, helpless, naked victim with vicious grins on our faces.

Imagine a voluptuous, dark-haired, exotic European beauty, tied up naked on your bed, writhing about, tugging on the ropes, big breasts lying flat like great big cakes and swimming from side to side as her body moves. Totally naked and helpless and vulnerable to whatever depravations you could dream of! That's what Teri and I had on our bed, and we discussed the possibilities in our best B-movie evil voices while Claudia looked at us with wide eyes and whimpered.

Teri and I started with basic hand tools -- each of us grabbed a big feather from the toybox and went to work. My wife positioned herself at the foot of the bed and ran the tip of her feather along her friend's luscious legs. Up one leg, down the other, then back around in the opposite direction. Her yummy thighs and calves seemed especially sensitive, so Teri lingered there, letting the feather hop and skitter about.
"No, no!!" Claudia cried between giggling spasms. Her whole body bucked as her legs kicked around within the limits of the ropes, trying to get away from that marauding feather.

I, of course, went to work on her upper body. The tip of my feather landed on her belly, just below her navel, then slowly slid straight up (at least as straight as I could manage with her body bucking so much!) between her wildly shaking breasts, and stopped at the base of her neck. It then proceeded across to her left armpit, where it danced briefly, changing her giggles to manic laughter. Titflesh slapped against my hand, and it took much willpower to keep from grabbing it. Poor Claudia could not plead for mercy any more, as she could not stop laughing.

My feather spiraled its way down her left side. I looked over at Teri to see what she was doing, and saw her methodically tormenting Claudia's feet, especially in between her toes. I suspected that Teri had some experience with this victim before! Her friend was really laughing now, and her delicious body shook and heaved, making her boobs flail all about. I stared at them, mesmerized, and had to tear my eyes away so I could continue with her punishment. The feather danced about over her belly, then worked its way back up her other side.

While Teri tormented her thighs again, I held my feather over Claudia's chest, and her eyes followed it as it waved from side to side as if deciding where to resume tickling. Then I slowly lowered it to her right nipple and held it there. I didn't even have to move it -- whatever Teri was doing to her legs was making her writhe more, and her boobs jiggled, making that nipple slide back and forth underneath the feather. So it was not my fault that nipple was getting tickled incessantly -- she was doing all the moving!

Finally I could not resist -- I encircled that breast with my fingers and squeezed so that it rose into a delicious flesh mountain, with that poor nipple on top, so wonderfully vulnerable! The feather touched down about an inch away from it, and slowly circled around and around, getting a little closer, a little closer...
The tip of the feather brushed against that tasty nipple, and I teased it all around its circumference. Now Claudia was really pouring out gales of laughter, and her body was bucking all about, and I had a tough time keeping a grip on that big beautiful breast while I tickled its nipple mercilessly!

We both stopped for a moment to let her catch her breath. She pleaded with us to untie her, but at the same time she undulated her naked body in a most seductive manner, spreading her legs as much as she could, clearly exposing her wet pussy. I grabbed her lef breast and tickled it all over with my feather. Then Teri and I huddled by the side of the bed to plan our next insidious torture method.

After our little conference, filled with chuckles and giggles and furtive glances at our naked, helpless victim, I quickly left the room, went to the kitchen, got what I needed, and returned. Claudia was moaning now: "What are you going to do now, oh my, please untie me, please show mercy..." All the while her yummy body slowly writhed as she tugged at the ropes. Then she froze when she saw the vicious torture device I was assembling.

First I wrapped masking tape around the shaft of a feather to widen it. I did the same to a second feather. Then I held out a hand-held electric mixer for Claudia to see. Into the holes where the beaters would go, I jammed the tape-widened shafts of the feathers. Claudia gasped. I plugged the "TickleMaster" in, and turned it on to its slowest speed.

Her naked body was really bucking as I lowered twirling feathers toward her belly! I issued an evil-sounding laugh:
"BWUH AH AH AH AHHHHH...!"
Teri giggled as she watched, but her giggles were drowned out by Claudia's roaring laughter as the feathers landed and danced furiously on her belly. I moved them in circles, slowly around her belly, out to her sides, back to her belly, then slowly up between her shaking pleasure mountains. Then around in a small circle, then a bigger one, the feather tips dancing on her succulent breasts, climbing up one side and down the other, around the edge, across her really sensitive nipples, circling them like a hawk, pouncing in to tickle some more, going around her chest in a figure-eight...

"Let me try!" shouted my wife. I handed the TickleMaster to her (giving Claudia a much needed moment of rest), and she let the feathers land on Claudia's belly again. After a few more circles, she worked them slowly downward, circling out to molest her hips, then down and in between her thighs, which were clamped tightly together to protect the very sensitive inner areas. I grabbed her thighs, delighting in their warmth, smoothness, softness, their utter succulence, and pried her legs apart so Teri could have her way in there, running those spinning feathers up and down between her legs, occasionally brushing very lightly against her pussy lips. Then along her legs to her feet, and now Claudia's laughter reached new heights of mania as Teri went over every inch of the soles of her feet!

When she switched off the TickleMaster, poor, naked Claudia immediately begged us to stop.
"No more, please! I beg you! I'll do anything!" She shook her boobs from side to side. "Anything! Please, no more tickling!" She saw me staring at her beautiful big breasts, and she shook them again.
"Have your way with my boobs! Devour them!"
I drifted to the side of the bed, and stared down at her jiggling chest. Claudia
closed her eyes and moaned and writhed. She was trying to sound pathetic, but she had an unmistakable grin on her face. She was going practically out of her mind from horniness. To my surprise, Teri appeared on the opposite side of the bed, and she did something I've never seen her do before: she grabbed a hold of succulent tit and began to feast on it!

I just sat there and gently caressed Claudia's other breast, while watching my wife munch and suck and lick with great lust. She seemed to go about it in a careful and methodical manner (quite different from my usual ravenous mauling!) probably knowing more than I do just what Claudia would be feeling and what would feel the most wonderful next. I lowered my tongue to our victim's free breast and began lapping at it, while keeping an eye on what Teri was doing. Her tongue made fancier patterns than a figure skater. I sort of followed slong until my extreme horniness caught up with me and I buried my whole face in wonderful titflesh, sucking as much into my mouth as I could.

Teri suddenly got up and disappeared into the closet. Now I had both of Claudia's breasts to myself, and I eagerly took full advantage! When my wife returned I was in for another shock. Not because she was naked-- I expected that would be coming soon. Her own big tits shook as she bounded toward the bed, and I wanted to reach out and grab them. But when I saw what she held in her hand, both my mind and Claudia's belly did a double flip!

Last edited:
I love belly tickling!

So. I've decided to add a short tale to the list.

My girlfriend tends to get extremely angry over very little things. She gets upset very easily. However, I definitely have my ways of calming her down. We both have a tickling fetish, and she absolutly loves having her belly tickled. And it drives her insane when you tickle her navel.

So, one time, I was over her apartment(she has two female roommates, who are the shit)...And she started to flip out over something that will remain classified(Don't wanna embarrass her!!). I happened to be in a good mood that day, and I didn't feel like letting my mood get ruined. So, I had one of her roommates get her in a full nelson. Which, if you don't know, is when someone comes up from behind you and holds your arms above your head, from the armpits, so it's like, impossible to get them down.

Anyways, she was fuming, and the full nelson certainly didn't help. However, I knew how to soften her up. There's one spot, below her belly button, that if you tease, she basically melts. I walked over to her, noticing how her position caused her shirt to ride up slightly, exposing part of her navel. I sarcastically put my hand over my mouth, saying "Ooops!...I can see your tummy, dear!"

She started to yell out how unfair the situation was, but that didn't stop me from gliding my fingernails slowly under her belly button, watching her mouth instantly shut. I knew she was trying to hold back laughter. She only held it for around 20 seconds. I teased that area for about 2 minutes, then tickled the inside of her belly button, which caused her to scream with laughter, for about 2 minutes after that. Then we had to stop, cause the girl holding her was getting tired. But believe me, that stopped her from fuming for the rest of the day. :happyfloa

PS: My gf is on this forum. RubMyBelly. Is her name. I'm bisexual. :bubble:

Belly Tickling Story

I love looking at these stories. Makes my imagination start running. Anyways, here is one of my stories.

I decided to go to the ice skating rink last winter with a girl. She was wearing a white sweater with blue jeans and also had some black boots on when we weren't skating. Throughout the day, I was teasing her, because she didn't know how to skate very well. So every once in a while, I would wrap my arms around her, grab her sides, and watch her just fall like jello, doing that a few times throughout our skating session.

Afterwards, we went back to my car, and she has asked me about what I liked to do in my spare time. I told her that playing different musical instruments was one of them, and she laughed. She also told me that I didn't have much of a life, so I felt that I needed to get her back for that. So as we got to the car, I slowly moved my arm around her to cuddle with her, and all of a sudden, I tickled her sides and she fell down right beside my car on the road. I decided to go around, pin her arms down, and restrain them there. Her arms had allowed her sweater to go up about a half inch above her belly button, so I started to tickle her ribs to get her sweater to move up a little more and for her to squirm it up. After I got her sweater a little under her bra, I decided to go to town on her bare belly.

I started spider tickling her belly and sides watching her priceless reaction. She was squirming around, trying to find her way out. It wasn't until I started tickling around and in her belly button really softly that she just lost it. Trying to find her way out, I just kept going at it over and over and over on her belly, until we both spotted a couple that was watching us. Seeing them, I stopped, put her sweater down and we went into the car and left.

It sucked that that stopped, but I enjoyed getting her down so much. She didn't mind that happening, and she told me hopefully I will get to see her again. And of course I did, but that story will be for another time.

Thanks to anyone who reads this. Hope you enjoy. This is my 1st story ever written for me about an experience.

thanks for posting some belly tickling stories, I love,em so keep them coming. David

More Tickling at Church

This was at our last choir rehearsal. We had a new girl there and she spent a lot of time stretching. She would be showing off her belly and navel. I did have to be careful to not be caught staring. I carefully approached that side of the room where she was and started talking casually to her. She once again did her thing, so I slowly took a pencil and slid it down from her ribcage down to her bellybutton and this sensation caused her to jump in the air. She screamed, "That tickled!!!!" I of course pointed out that this was the point. She stretched again, not learning her lesson, so this time I stuck the eraser in her navel and moved it around, causing more laughter. She tried to escape, but I wrapped my hands around her waist and dug into her belly (after rolling up her shirt some more). She was giggling madly, but I continued on and on playing with her bellybutton and just spidering my fingers all over her bare stomach. After about a minute or two, I had to answer my phone and she snuck out.

This was at our last choir rehearsal. We had a new girl there and she spent a lot of time stretching. She would be showing off her belly and navel. I did have to be careful to not be caught staring. I carefully approached that side of the room where she was and started talking casually to her. She once again did her thing, so I slowly took a pencil and slid it down from her ribcage down to her bellybutton and this sensation caused her to jump in the air. She screamed, "That tickled!!!!" I of course pointed out that this was the point. She stretched again, not learning her lesson, so this time I stuck the eraser in her navel and moved it around, causing more laughter. She tried to escape, but I wrapped my hands around her waist and dug into her belly (after rolling up her shirt some more). She was giggling madly, but I continued on and on playing with her bellybutton and just spidering my fingers all over her bare stomach. After about a minute or two, I had to answer my phone and she snuck out.

darn for the ending!! great story

I love looking at these stories. Makes my imagination start running. Anyways, here is one of my stories.

I decided to go to the ice skating rink last winter with a girl. She was wearing a white sweater with blue jeans and also had some black boots on when we weren't skating. Throughout the day, I was teasing her, because she didn't know how to skate very well. So every once in a while, I would wrap my arms around her, grab her sides, and watch her just fall like jello, doing that a few times throughout our skating session.

Afterwards, we went back to my car, and she has asked me about what I liked to do in my spare time. I told her that playing different musical instruments was one of them, and she laughed. She also told me that I didn't have much of a life, so I felt that I needed to get her back for that. So as we got to the car, I slowly moved my arm around her to cuddle with her, and all of a sudden, I tickled her sides and she fell down right beside my car on the road. I decided to go around, pin her arms down, and restrain them there. Her arms had allowed her sweater to go up about a half inch above her belly button, so I started to tickle her ribs to get her sweater to move up a little more and for her to squirm it up. After I got her sweater a little under her bra, I decided to go to town on her bare belly.

I started spider tickling her belly and sides watching her priceless reaction. She was squirming around, trying to find her way out. It wasn't until I started tickling around and in her belly button really softly that she just lost it. Trying to find her way out, I just kept going at it over and over and over on her belly, until we both spotted a couple that was watching us. Seeing them, I stopped, put her sweater down and we went into the car and left.

It sucked that that stopped, but I enjoyed getting her down so much. She didn't mind that happening, and she told me hopefully I will get to see her again. And of course I did, but that story will be for another time.

Thanks to anyone who reads this. Hope you enjoy. This is my 1st story ever written for me about an experience.

i loved that hehe i wish i could've saw it! did u actually do worse tickling since then to her?

It was about 5 years ago that happened. I only got to see her a few more times after that and was able to tickle her quite a bit, but it seemed that she was into another guy. I don't worry about it, but that was definitely a fun day. Now I have a girlfriend that I tickle plenty, lol.

A couple of stories come to mind. I was lying on a friend's bed with her years ago and started tickling her feet...but I'll skip to the belly tickling.

I had a feather and she was lying on her side. I crept my hand under her top, and starting at her hip, slowly stroked the feather up her side towards her bra...she giggled and squirmed a bit but didn't resist. I stroked up and down the side a few times watching her giggle, before moving from her side over to her tummy. This reakly caused her to squirm and it was obvious her belly wqs more ticklish.

I decided to try my luck so I put the feather down and slid my hand back under her top, tickling up her side. She giggled at my light spider tickling and I moved fromher side onto her tummy, and alternated between spider tickling over her tummy, and circling her bellybutton with one fingertip. It all tickled her...but I noticed the most ticklish moment was the change from having her side tickled to her belly. I lifted her top up so I could fully see her sides and tummy and went for it again...creeping up her side, but then bringing it onto her tummy. I spider tickled slightly faster this time and she couldn't take it...she squirmed away and rolled ontoher back. Obviously this just encouraged me, so I began to employ both hands. I straddled her legs and tickled away on that bare tummy, and teased, "aww, does someone have a ticklish tummy?" She squealed between laughing, "yes! Dont tickle my tummy!"

I paused and let her go...moving back to her feet, but thats another story.

My other story is very short. I was at a water park with a gorgeous girl who I've always loved tickling. She was psyching herself up to go on a very steep, very long water slide. I took advantage of her gorgeous tummy being exposed in her bikini, and started lightly spider tickling her sides and belly. I teased her saying, you'd better get pumped! Better get pumped! And tickled away until she really decided to get away from my tickling fingers and flung herself down the slide.

Oh my goodness I love all these stories. I can't choose which one is my favorite. Now I have few tickling experiences as I'm one who hates to be touched...long story but not always respected. This can be good at times.

So I was helping backstage for a musical, newly 21. My friend L who is three years my senior also is helping out. Think of this gorgeous blond who constantly has tickle fights with her boyfriend. I'm sidetracking. So I randomly was standing and we were talking before the show started. All of a sudden she tickles my sides and I lose it, bursting in a fit of giggles. I managed to get away after a minute but she was smiling so big. After that I kept my distance but only for a short while.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back