• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Non Tickling clips section

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
The Mainstream clips section is getting more and more Non-TK scenes in it, entirely foot related stuff (almost all simply taken from The Mousepad). In fact, lately there's more activity for Non-TK mainstream stuff than there is Mainstream tickling stuff (mostly from newer members finding stuff on You Tube, or, like I said, simply lifting stuff directly from The Mousepad/The HITW Gang). I don't know why this sticks in my craw so much, but since there is a Non Tickling Image section (which can also be called "Best of The Mousepad" or "Mousepad Favorites"), maybe we can do the same thing in the Mainstream section, just have Non-Tickling Clips.

I've thought about that, but I'm concerned about the bandwidth hit we would take if we put up a sign saying "non-tickling clips welcome." I'd be more likely to just say no non-tickling clips at all, I think, which I've been hesitant to do so far.

MTP Jeff said:
I've thought about that, but I'm concerned about the bandwidth hit we would take if we put up a sign saying "non-tickling clips welcome." I'd be more likely to just say no non-tickling clips at all, I think, which I've been hesitant to do so far.

I think that's probably a good idea, Jeff. Undoubtedly, it would be pretty expensive to try and be all things to all people. If I'm not mistaken, non-tk clips are in abundance on You tube, Yahoo Clips, and other places scattered throughout the internet.

I also think that an own non-tickle Mainstream section is unnecessary. I can't understand why people don't go to the mousepad. I also like feet, but if I want to see feet, I go to the mousepad or elsewhere. But if I want to see tickling stuff I go here.
I mean, pictures are ok, you can imagine how it would be to tickle this person, but a clip? Someone should lay down the law. Just my 2 cents....

I have laid down the law, you just don't like the law :)

MTP Jeff said:

As much as like the idea of a ''non-tickling clips sub-forum'' , I must admit it might create bandwidth problems to allow people to post every sex related clip they want . However , as a tickling/foot fetishist , I don't like the idea of a non-tickling clips ban .
So , how do we please both ticklers , and foot fans ?
Simple , we leave things the way they are .

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back