• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity fake clips, what?

sole7

What do you say about motion, sound. ALMOST like seeing a real TV babe tickling the feet, or (you insert here) of someone you'd like to see tickled.

There is software out there that let's you lift a laughing face and place it on another laughing place.

i.e.

Record a laugh scene of Jeannie and (again, think up your very own here) perhaps AGENT 99 from "Get Smart".

From a standard tickling clip that's hopefully still, and of good quality, (if the camera moves it's very hard to get it done with basic software) put things in the right place, and with little practice it could look like a clip of whoever your dream person is tickling the (uh-huh) of the other one you think about.

Thoughts?

maniactickler said:
I absolutely despise any form of fakes. makes no sense to me what so ever. :rant:

I don't know maniac, some times they can be fun. Isn't art of Snow White being tickled by the 7 Dwarfs fak if it's not from the movie? lol.

I cant say i despise them,but whats the point?You are not ever going to meet these people,much less tickle them.I prefer to focus on real life myself......

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back