• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Robin Quivers (posted 10/20/06)

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Robin Quivers 8/18/89

On Sirius satellite radio, Howard Stern reruns entire old shows from the last 25 years. So today they're rerunning an old show (August 18, 1989)

Someone asks (I think it's a caller) who's more ticklish Robin or Jessica Hahn. Robin says "Well, we don't know how ticklish Jessica is". They make some jokes and Howard says something along the lines of "This will be great, a chance to get my hands all over you two." Robin says "Well, you know how ticklish I am. It won't be very hard." She says one other thing that I can't remember, I'll try to hear it on the replay (they replay the show all day).

It caught me totally off guard, as you can imagine. And though it seems Robin is NOT ticklish on her feet (as was demonstrated when Ana and Andre were on the show in the early 90's), she DOES seem ticklish when Jackie invaded her booth and tickled her during a tickle chair segment. (also it's been reported by one of the members that he heard Howard tickle Robin in the 80's, when Howard was on NBC).

Last edited:
Nontkl, I cant recall exactly what year this was. I know that it was before 1985, because Stern was still working at WNBC radio then, before he moved to K-Rock, but, my friend was listening to Stern's old afternoon radio show on WNBC, and there was a segment where Robin was laughing hysterically, and they were saying she was ticklish on her feet, and then Stern made some comment about Robin's feet stinking badly. Robin is going nuts, and is saying something while going hysterical like "That tickles, and stop it!". They never ran this on the E show, but it was an old radio show of Stern's from the 80s, and I distinctly remember that he was tickling Robin's bare feet, and that her feet, at least back 20 plus years ago, were ticklish.
Just wanted to share that.

Mitch

Mitchell, that's great! And interesting! Her giggle has ALWAYS made me want to hear her tickled!

One thing about Robin, she ALWAYS relishes OTHERS going into the tickle chair, have you ever noticed? She's always encouraging people enthusiastically to get into the chair, and always giggles about it, she seems to get a real kick out of it! If you go back and listen to every one, she's always very vocal in coaxing the girls in; in one of the early tickle chair episodes, she even suggested Howard hog tie the victim!!

yes,robin has one of my favorite laughs.would love to see her tied down and tickled one of these days,say by,maybe yaqi,just because howard himself doesn't appear to be a good tickler.

You're welcome, non. I'm glad that my information was useful.

Mitch

If anyone can find the 94 clip with Ana and Andre please let us know, even if its just audio. I believe a re-run was shown on howard tv on aug 28th 2012

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back