• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Removing Shoes and Socks before Tickling

cerebraltickles

TMF Poster
I've always been interested in the process of what it takes to remove shoes and socks from someone who knows they are going to be tickled and they have extremely ticklish feet. I like hearing experiences about taking off shoes and socks prior to tickling someone. If it's a free for all and the person isn't restrained, share your experiences of what this is like. How did the ticklee react? Was it difficult to remove their shoes and socks? Were they kicking alot? Did you have to pin them down? What was it like for you personally as removed each item?

Please share all of your experience, removing shoes, socks or both from a ticklee! :feets:
You are helping to make a Cerebral very happy!

Cerebral :xpulcy:

For me.........

For me, removing the shoes and socks is just as fun as tickling the feet. I always undress the feet slowly to enjoy every moment. If she already has her shoes off, but still has on the socks (especially socks with designs, prints, or patterns), it's even better. The socks make me want to tickle her feet even more. My ideal scenario would be similar to the commercial that I mentioned before (with the man tickling his wife's feet after taking her socks off). She could be resting her socked feet in my lap while I'm reading the newspaper or watching a football game. Once I become distracted by her socked feet, I'll slowly remove each sock (at least halfway until her arch is bare), hold her ankles in place, and tickle her feet. After some tickling, I'll massage her feet for her to relax her.

Also, if you know where I can find a recording of that commercial, please let me know.

Thanks!

Yea, I love it. I love when a girls feet are nice and warm and sweaty.

Anticipation

For me I remember it building a lot of anticipation. Especially when I had been dating her for a while and she knew what was coming. But as E-Dawg stated she knew a massage was coming afterward so usually there was a lot of giggling while I was undressing her unrestrained feet.

steph said:
Do nylons and high heels count?
XOXO

indeed they do!! i love the building anticipation that i get when i remove the last bit of protection from a lee moments before the tickles begin. i'd also like to think it creates/adds to the subsequent feeling of helplessness.

Like everyone else, I too enjoy the building of anticipation by removing them slowly and deliberately...sometimes playfully verbally teasing them a bit as I remove the socks.

Some of my most hot and intimate moments have been when a guy drops to the floor and decides "it's time to get you out of THESE" and gives you "that look" you know? It's like, "you are in SO much trouble now." Yowza.
XOXO

cloudgazer2k said:
indeed they do!! i love the building anticipation that i get when i remove the last bit of protection from a lee moments before the tickles begin. i'd also like to think it creates/adds to the subsequent feeling of helplessness.

steph said:
Some of my most hot and intimate moments have been when a guy drops to the floor and decides "it's time to get you out of THESE" and gives you "that look" you know? It's like, "you are in SO much trouble now." Yowza.
XOXO

thanks for the note, steph. i'm sure to keep it in mind. :firedevil

Part of the fun's defending against the screaming of "NO!" and the kicking legs, and the buildup to zero hour...

Yes, Steph nylons and heels count! It's all good! I guess for me I like the thought of untying shoe laces, slipping off shoes, rolling back the sock, it reminds me of teenage or college years. Your with a group of friends, jeans, gym socks, tennies and well, at the right moment a tickle fight begins and the foot tickling commences!

It always does seem like a wonderful teasing anticipation for the lee. As you slip off each item, they go crazy. :wowzer: I haven't done much foot tickling in my lifetime :shock: but my daydreams have always filled my head with removing the footwear to get to the ticklish feet!!! Thanks for sharing so far!

Hee hee Cloud2K! :redheart:

Oh good Cerebral~just checking before I answered fully. I have a few friends into the thigh high silk stocking/stiletto thing. I love dressing up for them. For me, the tennies/sox thing is more functional than sexy. :p Anticipation is a good word for the way I feel beforehand. It becomes a bit of a game: "How long can he last?" usually it's not very long. ;)

XOXO

cerebraltickles said:
Yes, Steph nylons and heels count! It's all good! I guess for me I like the thought of untying shoe laces, slipping off shoes, rolling back the sock, it reminds me of teenage or college years. Your with a group of friends, jeans, gym socks, tennies and well, at the right moment a tickle fight begins and the foot tickling commences!

It always does seem like a wonderful teasing anticipation for the lee. As you slip off each item, they go crazy. :wowzer: I haven't done much foot tickling in my lifetime :shock: but my daydreams have always filled my head with removing the footwear to get to the ticklish feet!!! Thanks for sharing so far!

i've never had my sock teasingly taken off my feet, they've always just been yanked right off, so i really can't tell you how i would feel about this, though i'd be willing to let a female ler have fun with my socks :p any volunteers?

steph said:
XOXO
Oh how I wish I could give you that look dear Steph. For me, it's all I can do to not "accidentally" unlace a shoe or pull off a sock if my hand finds one. On the few occasions that I have been able to do it, there is always a struggle. The best time occurred last summer when a girl I was with was wearing flip flops, slip slip and both were off and I had a pair of superticklish feet to do whatever I wanted with. Which, of course, I did!

Dave

That's hot hon.... :happyfloa
XOXO

dcbahr said:
Oh how I wish I could give you that look dear Steph. For me, it's all I can do to not "accidentally" unlace a shoe or pull off a sock if my hand finds one. On the few occasions that I have been able to do it, there is always a struggle. The best time occurred last summer when a girl I was with was wearing flip flops, slip slip and both were off and I had a pair of superticklish feet to do whatever I wanted with. Which, of course, I did!

Dave

The challenge it to pull off the shoes or boots, with less a struggle. I have a weakness for white or cool socked feet on a grl - so need to be tickled. If in a house, a casual setting, feet can be approached differently - but have to see if the grl is open and fun, not shy or unapproachable.

Bare feet - well, if the arches are exposed in sandals, then it is open to testing sensitivity. As for nylons - I have always wanted to sloooowly pull off her boots, or slip off her heels/shoes, to see ped temptation.

If there are plain black socks involved, they must come off......

:devil2:

Removing shoes and especially socks is so cute it's ridiculous. To me, just teasing and being silly and goofy is what makes tickling what it is. The giggly anticipation and nervousness you can produce in someone by simply taking off their socks is so silly it's ridiculous - I mean, removing a bit of well-fitted wool from somebody's extremities is hardly the most menacing of actions - but it does and it works and aaaaaaaaaargh, I just love it. :)

What a wonderful way of putting it David.s! I agree it is so silly it's riduculous and that's part of the reason I like it so much. It reminds you of ticklefights when you were younger, where some poor ticklish friend, lost his or her shoes and socks to some good ol fashioned tickling. By simply pulling off a sock, you can drive someone to fits of giggles, before the tickling even starts! Isn't it grand? :feets:

Mike3355, I'm sorry no volunteers so far, but I'm sure there are LOTS of potential ticklees on this site who would remove your socks however you wish in a heartbeat! :rotate:

It is like opening Christmas gifts as I remove the woman's shoes and socks. The suspense and anticipation of it all.

Also.........

Also, my heart races just by the though of peeling the sock off of a woman's foot, and beats even more when I actually do it! As far as having a woman cater to my feet, I don't require it, but if she does, it's a big plus. My feet have been catered to very few times. Another scenario I desire is watching a woman walk around in her socks and getting the bottoms of her socks dirty. Afterwards, I would sit her down, slowly remove her socks and wash them for her. While her socks are washing, I would massage and tickle her feet. Overall, anytime I get to peel the socks off a woman's feet to massage and tickle them, how much better can it be?

It's an anticipation builder. Like...oh God, my feet are about to be tickled.

Also...I think it's funny how people do that, assuming the feet are always ten times more ticklish than everywhere else. Indeed, that is the case sometimes, though.

To me there is nothing more exciting as shoe and sock removal slowly its the sheer anticipation on both the part of the tickler and the ticklee. And if one has never tickled or seen the soles of the one thats to be tickled its more exciting its like seeing a lover naked for the first time!! I like heels and stockings but its a more adult fantasy type of thing and lets face it most women these days really dont wear heels when they are doing everyday things as they are simply not practical nor very comfortable or good for your feet in the long run. Also as some post have said this harks back to school days when you playfully tickled your friends. I remember in my late teens and early 20s going to parties and seeing young girls running about with socks on and it would drive me nuts wanting to slowly take off their socks slowly and tickle them mindless lol. :devil2:

This topic has got me to thinking about how I should use this for my next tickling story. In most of my stories, the ticklee simply removes his shoes and socks before being restrained. In the last stories I wrote about Alex Keaton and Michael J Fox, there was some shoes and socks removal by the tickler - but Alex and Michael were unconscious when it was taking place. That would remove the fun.

Two things ill tell ya about. Same girl in both !

she was so ticklish on her feet mentally and physically that she would make me tie her up before she changed her mind. I like removing shoes and socks prior to the session also.

1. I was removing her shoe. She anticipated the tickling I guess cuzz she kicked and the shoe flew up and hit me in the head !

2. one time I was so excited about the session that I was shaking and couldent get one shoes knot out ! pulled so hard I fell on my ass !

LOL good times

great topic :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back