• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Do You Deal With An Impossible Neighbor

zacutiebrat

1st Level Red Feather
Do You Get The Law Involved Keep Your Cool Or Kick The Shit Out Of Him And Risk Being Charged Specially When He Confronts Your 76 Year Old Mother Who Has High Blood Pressure And Screams At Her Accusing Her Of Dumping A Tad Of Snow On His Side Mind You He Has The Right To Dump The Snow From His F. Ing Roof Onto Your Driveway And You Have To Shovel It. Then He Cuts Branches Off Your Tree And Nails A Stupid Board To It So You Dont Get Any Fn Snow On His Stupid Plastic Garage Without Asking Then Plows His Driveway Shoves All The Snow In Road Close To Ditch And When Plow Comes By Your The One Getting All The Snow In Your Driveway And Have To Shovel The Damn Stuff But God Forbid You Put An Ounce Of Snow On His Property
I Swear That Bastard Confronts My Mother Again Or Threatens Her In Any Way He Will Have Charges Coming Out Of His Eyeballs. I Took Pics Of All This Stuff So He Wants To Call The City They Can Come See Us Or Us Go See Them Ill Have My 2 Cents Of Shit About Him I Can Tell Em.

put em in a pair of stocks and tickle him till he pees himself 47 times and of course vid tape it, and give copies to all the others in the neighbor hood...

but thats just my advice ^_^

lol the way he was harrassing my mother tickling him is the last thing i would do to him he would not be laughing if i got my hands on him

well atleast i made ya laugh about it hehe, can't say i'd blame ya though, i'd be pretty pissed if he did that to my mother too..

lol yes you did but i sure as hell would not want to touch that .................. in any way other then kick in the ass etc etc etc lol he should go back in the bush where he came from. All my aunts, uncles and know about what happened said i did the right thing when i told him what i did.

Hi babe~I'm not sure this belongs in silly stuff but I'm sure you're just upset.

I'm a homeowner, we have a couple of renters on this street (and please, this is not meant to offend renters, I was one for years) but some of them seem to care a lot less. Makes sense, right? The financial investment is considerably less~we've had some wonderful renters on the couple of rental homes here, but it is mostly an older, child-oriented, pleasantly quaint area. The neighborhood has succesfully evicted a few bad seeds (including a foursome of escaped convicted felons), though it is a very trying process.

My advice? Document, document, document. RECORD, take pics. Above all else, first notify your local PD and alert them to the problem. If you don't have a neighborhood watch in place, ask to start one and explain to the police why you're so concerned for your mom. My own Mama is in her 70s too and I'd be more than happy to put a bullet in the head of anyone who caused her pain and I'd be glad to turn my self in to PD afterwards. Good luck hon.
XOXO

Thank you Steph well this man is 73 and his wife i have no clue how old she is probably around that age also anyways he is giving mom a hard time about having put a bit of snow on his property mom is 76 she did not need that bullshit this idiot cut branches off of our pine tree mom was sitting outside mom is very good woman never said a word he never asked her nothing he has the right to do so but he could have at least asked first it's a long story bottom line is hes a jerk and fights with all his neighbors and his wife is no better but believe me if he harrasses mom again or myself he will have a nice visit from the PD AND MORE i will not lay a finger on him unless he ever tries to hurt mom then he will be knocked on his ass in 1 second flat. This fight is about some stupid snow that will melt he has water in his basement. My aunt and uncle use to live in that house uncle passed away aunt decided to sell house she regrets it now having known how miserable this moron is she would not have sold. Anyways it was on my Birthday on top of that and day before that good ol time of month started so he really picked the wrong day to piss me off and you attack mom verbally or physically YOUR GOING DOWN AND FAST. Mom and I were heading out to go for dinner it was my bd in the morning we shovelled snow wet snow that is very heavy so i got the snowblower and passed it i had left just a tad of snow between both houses in our driveway so this idiot would not bitch but mom decided to shovel it and she put most of it on our bricks maybe a tad went on his side etc anyways we get outside he comes is face to face with mom screaming at her not to ever put snow on his side again bla bla bla ill call the city etc etc i told him go ahead call the damn city then i told him who gave you the right to nail boards to our tree he stuttered for a while was scared shitless of me because i never get pissed so when i do you better run lol anyways i told him we have been here for over 42 years if your not happy move back where you came from then he started walking to his frontyard still cursing i told him to eat shit in french twice lol and go play in traffic LOL He is lucky that is all i did. My moms brother says when he comes down he wants to go talk to the cops mom does not want him too but ill say yes do it. This has gone on for 3 years now harrassment like this its enough. Like i said i endure alottttttttt but when you keep pushing an wild animal in a corner after a while its gets fed up and attacks. He does not want to mess with my mother again. Well anyways i took pics of our tree etc etc on the Monday he removed the boards on our tree and made a new fence behind his ugly stupid plastic garage all the way on side of house up to his front yard nailed 3 signs to his fence saying NO DUMPING SNOW NO SNOW ETC i told mom im going to buy an Oscar the grouch doll put a santa hat on its head and nail it to his fence

I Told mom the other neighbors and us should have got together and filed many reports on them they would have got so fed up either they would leave us alone smarten up or pack and move again. I will call the cops though as you mentioned he touches mom hes dead
i am like a pack of grizzly bear mothers protecting their young when it comes to those i love specially mom.

Ok hon~so they're all older. Consider the possibility of dementia setting in for the old dude~he could be a total loon. My mum, even as a 4'11" Sicilian, she can hold her own, but remains a lady in behavior. For me, the gloves come off. Maybe mom should lie low for awhile, this guy could be nuts~at any rate, I'd still talk to the police, and soon...
XOXO

I will but so far we have not been confronted again course it has not snowed since but i told mom we are not putting one grain of snow on his property he bitches about anything hes up shit creek. Even when they bought the house this guy is too much my uncle had a garage built supposevly he did not have a certificate or permit for it so this old .............. told her to give him 5000 or 7000 bucks etc so my uncle her brother said nononon no freaking wayyyyyyyy so he went with her they got certificate and showed it to him he payed the price she wanted for house. The reason he does not want snow is because he gets water in basement their is a crack in the cement floor the wheeping tiles probably need fixing etc as long as he does not get that fixed he will have water no matter if there is snow or not what does he do when it rains. LOL i told mom if he ever decides to have that done we will give him a hard time when they come ask us if we are ok with them working in our yard besides i doubt he could have it done the gas meter is there. You are right about calling cops i agree i know i will have too because i know mom will never do it. I am going to take pics of his new fence also.

Good call about the police. You might consider a LEGAL compromise with the jackass. "If our homeowner's pays to repair your cracks, You agree to quit harassing my mom." The fees may cost but might be worth it in the long run.
XOXO

zacutiebrat said:
I will but so far we have not been confronted again course it has not snowed since but i told mom we are not putting one grain of snow on his property he bitches about anything hes up shit creek. Even when they bought the house this guy is too much my uncle had a garage built supposevly he did not have a certificate or permit for it so this old .............. told her to give him 5000 or 7000 bucks etc so my uncle her brother said nononon no freaking wayyyyyyyy so he went with her they got certificate and showed it to him he payed the price she wanted for house. The reason he does not want snow is because he gets water in basement their is a crack in the cement floor the wheeping tiles probably need fixing etc as long as he does not get that fixed he will have water no matter if there is snow or not what does he do when it rains. LOL i told mom if he ever decides to have that done we will give him a hard time when they come ask us if we are ok with them working in our yard besides i doubt he could have it done the gas meter is there. You are right about calling cops i agree i know i will have too because i know mom will never do it. I am going to take pics of his new fence also.

Very true if only you could compromise with this jackass he is one who thinks he knows everything and others know nothing its his way etc etc but that would be a solution. I am taking it one day at a time right now just glad we have not had to much snow yet but come Jan Feb March will be the fun time.

hugs and kisses
zacutiebrat best brat in the west east etc etc LOL

YOU stay strong my darling~don't give some sexist jerk the satisfaction of thinking he has the power. You're stronger, you're in the right, you're going to kick ass. This Goddess has spoken. :whip:
XOXO

Thank you Goddess Steph and you got that right that sexist jerk does not want to mess with me ever again course i think they got a dose of my attittude and how i get pissed when i get pissed which happens only when i have really had it and that takes a long time with me, well 2 to 3 winters harrassment i say i put up long enough.

hugs tight
zacutiebrat (cutie a pattootie) cutest brat ever LOL :firedevil

Go to meditation level and visualize that everything is fine, problem solved, than in awake state repeat this sentence 30 times."Everything is working out for me" EVERY SINGLE OCCASIONTHE PROBLEM AROUSES IN MY MIND. Never ever concentrate on the problem....it makes it grow. Last but not least, l try to find what annoys me in them and change that particular thing inside me with the help of Silva Ultramind techniqes. Because EVERY EVENT IN MY LIFE IS ATTRACTED BY ME, AND ME ALONE. SO THERE IS NO USE OF BLAMING OTHERS.
Once the thing is changed, it will not annoy ne any more.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back