• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slave of Imagination (m/f...sort of)

siamese dream

Verified
Here's a fairly short story I wrote (short for me at least, hehe). Hope you all enjoy it.
Like the first story I ever posted on the TMF (alien abduction - tickle torture), my characters in this story don't have names or much particular description. This story contains explicit sexual content. If you are offended by this, please don't read it. All characters are definitely over 18 :)

Slave of Imagination

It always began this way. For her, it was pleasure and agony she could never find the will to resist.

The curtains were drawn, and the door shut and locked. The room was quiet and dark. Darkness was all the better for the victim's imagination to run wild -- allowing secret fears and desires to take shape in the paranoia that would so easily get the better of her when the lights went out.

She was frozen in place. Lying on her back, her hands stretched high above her head and held in position by restraits that would not allow freedom, no matter her pleas. Her legs lay straight, and her feet were also trapped in their vulnerable position, soles exposed at the foot of her bed, with no room to maneuver save for a bit of wiggling. It always began this way.

Dark figures entered the room and surrounded her nude and helpless body. She never knew just how many there were. At times it felt like they were everywhere at once.

Her breathing grew heavy in anticipation. Goosebumps rose along her flesh, and chills rippled through her quivering muscles. Her breasts rose and fell in rhythm with her pounding heart. The pale pink nipples grew darker, and stood rigid against her cream-white skin...an invitation to her tormenters, in spite of her racing pulse.

And then it would start. At first, just a feather-light touch along the sole of her right foot. Tantalizingly gentle, yet maddening. Up...down...toes to heel, and back again. Her body reacted tremendously to this teasing. Her foot twitched with each delicate stroke, and she fought to control her reactions, though she already knew this was a fight she would lose...

Breath quickening with desire, her hand slid down her abdomen and her fingertips found the warm, aching place between her legs...her torture would continue...

Then, the tickling began to overtake her. Now both her feet were being worked over at once. She could feel every prod, every skittering fingernail, missing nothing as they travelled over her toes, and beneath them, across her arches, jolting her heels as she dissolved into helpless laughter. She saw herself in a strange out-of-body manner: a flailing, desperately ticklish girl being driven to madness. Face overtaken with forced laughter, her entire body straining away from the infuriating hands that were working deviously to torture her feet. As the rest of her body jerked and twisted away, her feet stuck out at the foot of the bed absurdly; taunting her tormenters further with their helpless wriggling and waving.

She could feel her heart pounding in her ears, and sweat forming on her bosom, as her fingertip swirled in a gentle circular motion over her center of pleasure. How long could she take this?

There was no stopping her tormenters once they discovered her weakness...once they learned what tickling really did to her. There were two making her screech and cackle and beg for mercy as they worked relentlessly on her struggling feet. Suddenly, two more were at her sides. As one plunged his fingertips into the hollows of her underams, the other began drillng her sides and ribcage with his expert hands. She was completely helpless and overcome by the sensations now. Her body struggled in a blind panic; flopping about as if she were being electrocuted. Her laughter became shrieking, insane cries of utter desperation. She couldn't take this, she couldn't take it at all... She had thought, with control, she might be able to abide the sensations rocketing through her feet...only to dissolve into panicked hysteria as fingertips prodded her sensitive armpits...and then the evil hands destroyed any will she had left to resist as they explored her ribcage and elicited squeals of ticklish agony. Her armpits, her sides, her feet...the worst of the sensation seemed to bounce around between the three areas, until she was beside herself with laughter, shuddering from head to toe in a hopeless effort to shake away the madness...

Her face flushed as she imagined this scene....her hand pressed down harder, her fingertip stroked lovingly against the warm, moist spot ...And she could see herself, the struggling girl, being driven insane with tickling. Her legs became stiff and shivery...pleasure was surging through her. Slow down...she thought... slow down. Not too quickly. Let me enjoy this aching ecstacy...let me make this last.

Her tormenters could sense her desire building, and ruthlessly exploited the weakness with devilish technique. The assault on her ribcage ceased, and the hands moved quietly to the swollen buds heaved into the air with each gasping breath she took. They kneaded her soft breasts with ther hands, lingering over her nipples, grazing and taunting them until they were hard and hot with frustration. The others continued their ticklish siege on her feet and her armpits, and she shrieked with the efficiency of their attack. She had never felt such panic as she rocked up and down as much as her bondage would allow, desperate to escape the overpowering sensation of hands probing two of the most ticklish areas of her body at once...and this helplessness amplified the teasing of her nipples, sending pleasure soaring to new heights in the delicate area between her legs.

Her lips parted as she moaned soundlessly. Her right hand shot to her breast, and her left took over the applying of gentle, rhythmic pressure to her clitoris. She felt her fingertips mimic the action her tormenters had used to drive her to the brink as they fondled the peak of her right breast. She could feel it stiffen beneath her touch; tingling excitement shivered through her frame.

They had found the thing that would take her beyond the limits of her control, and they intended to use the weapon to its fullest extent. Already suffering under the ticklish assault of several pairs of hands milking her toes, her underarms, and her flushed nipples for every ounce of sensation they were worth, she felt yet another tormenter's fingertips begin wrigging and squirming along the warm, trembling flesh of her thighs. It was absolute torture, and the restrained girl lurched and shook as if she would fly apart, unable to pull her body away from the assault. Her muscles locked as she laughed silently, and her hips grinded downward and bucked upward as the fingertips gently teasing her inner thighs sent waves of pleasure reverberating straight to her hot, aching center. She shook her head to the right and left, she kicked and flailed, she pleaded and begged with her silent captors, desperate to do anything that would relieve this insanity.

She had become so entwined with the image that she began to struggle with herself, tossing in bed and sighing heavily as she allowed her mind to work herself into a frenzy, and her own fingertips to become the fingertips in her imagination. As she touched herself, she could feel her knuckles grazing the soft skin of the surrounding area, sending a ticklish sensation through her legs that drove her even closer to the edge of release...

She was at the threshold of what her nerves could stand...she had lost count of how many tormenters had their hands upon her...it seemed wherever she had a bit of flesh that would cause her to shriek and giggle and struggle, they seized the opportunity to tickle it. She was being tickled and teased into sensory overload; her body was on fire. No matter which direction she twisted, a hand would be there to meet her and tickle her until she was pleading for mercy. In her mind flashed the images from the numerous times she had seen, or imagined, a person being tickled and unable to stop it: She saw their faces perverted in agonized laughter; their feet shaking wildly as feathers danced along their soles; their bodies squirming and struggling to no avail as hands mercilessly tortured every ticklish spot they could find. The loss of control, the panicked reaction of laughter at being touched by light and nimble fingers, the exhilirating sensation that she would give anything to stop and to feel again and again, all at the same time... this is what she resisted and yet craved. This is what really got her off.

It was too much to endure any longer. Her muscles locked with her hand buried between her thighs, as the urge to climax built to bursting inside her. At the peak of her pleasure, she had gone totally rigid and her breathing completely stopped in the moment... and then with a moan she exhaled as spasms of orgasmic ecstacy pounded through her, causing her legs to twitch. A feeling of immense satisfaction and enjoyment spread through her as she threw back the sheets, letting the air cool her burning body...

Her tormenters had gone. They had done what they came to do. But she knew they would return...whenever she needed them.

Last edited:
Wow - thank you very much for sharing that. It seemed a very personal story/fantasy.

I love the detail and unashamed prose regarding our protagonists desires and arousal. I hope you will share more writing like this.

Oh, and reading something like this and then getting to your avatar at the bottom....damn! :D

*applause*

Excellent ticklish erotica...or erotic tickling...you get the idea. Either way, exceptionally exciting and laughter filled!

...blush-worthy? I had planned to visit the TMF for at least an hour or so, but now I can't. I feel the need for a shower, a truly cold one! Here's to hypothermia and amazing writing.

...man, some strong coffee might help me out. ^o^ /right+click, save-as...! :idunno:

Ace :devil2:

You know what I told you in my PM, siamese? Well, that happened. :devil:

ahh the power of imagination sure works wonders..excellent short story, siamese..now where is the continuation of the Professor Snape's series? hehe..

p.s. i'll answer your pm soon..

isabeau said:
ahh the power of imagination sure works wonders..excellent short story, siamese..now where is the continuation of the Professor Snape's series? hehe..

p.s. i'll answer your pm soon..

lol...maybe, MAYBE after the last Harry Potter book comes out, I'll give Snape one last fling, hehe... depending on what happens to him (if he dies my little heart's gonna break) :blush:

Thank you SO MUCH everyone, I appreciate the feedback a lot!!

Very well written Siamase

Short, Hogwarts! Honey, i've read stories that have been over ten pages long and have no bounce whatsoever. And since there are more male writers on this forum than female ones, sometimes it really takes a woman's perspective when anything is /F!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back