• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Personal Issues Forum?

IrishTickle

TMF Expert
Just wondering about the possibility of a new forum. There seems to be a lot of people on here with problems (trying to find someone to tickle or tickle them being the biggest, but there are alredy forums for that! :D ), and I was wondering if it would be an idea to creat a new forum so people can post their problems and others can reply with solutions or incouragement for them.

It's jsut a thought, but they have them on a few of the other forums I'm on, and they really help people out. From silly things like wondering if they should ask someone out, to peoples lives falling apart.

It seems to me that the General Discussion Forum already serves that purpose quite nicely.

Isn't that the goal of Suggestions and Feedback? Besides, people with personal problems just post them in GD and if they have an issue with another member, they PM a mod.

Well the GD section is already split into several sections that all fall into the category of general duscussion.

A dedicated PI section will give people somewhere specific to go, just like someone who wants to talk about sports or politics.

We've always seen the main purpose of the GD forum to be a place where members could gather to talk about things outside tickling and get to know one another. It's a way that the community grows stronger in our eyes.The main GD forum is a place to have a thought viewed. A public square.

We've split things off from the main GD forum for a few reasons, but mostly because they were disruptive to the flow of threads in the main area. The silly, joke, and congratulations threads would swamp the forum and push all other material from the page filling page after page easily.

The P&R material needed to have special handling to keep the forums flame policy functioning, and that was best served by placing it in one area.

The Sports material simple seemed better served gathered. It was material that was of interest to one distinct group. People like sports or not. By seperating it, we were not hurting it. People who don't like sports stuff just skip the sub-forum rather then the individual threads now.

We want people to see and be exposed to most topics and threads. Segregating posts with people problems out would not serve those posts well. They would have fewer views, and easily be ignored by the casual poster. So it seem to me, better to let these topics mix in the main area.

Myriads

But on the otherside of that, would it not also get more views from people who want to help others and will pop into a forum like that so they can get that fuzzy warm glow from helping? It might also encourage others to post problems as they may seem a little reluctant when some of the other active posts are more frivolous and jokey. But it's just a thought.

I'm part of a irish forum, boards.ie, that has a PI forum and it works great. It's moderated quite strictly to stop muppets causing trouble and it also has a feature to allow people to post anonimously (to hide their identity from anyone who might recognise their login name).

Myriads said:
We've always seen the main purpose of the GD forum to be a place where members could gather to talk about things outside tickling and get to know one another. It's a way that the community grows stronger in our eyes.The main GD forum is a place to have a thought viewed. A public square.

We've split things off from the main GD forum for a few reasons, but mostly because they were disruptive to the flow of threads in the main area. The silly, joke, and congratulations threads would swamp the forum and push all other material from the page filling page after page easily.

The P&R material needed to have special handling to keep the forums flame policy functioning, and that was best served by placing it in one area.

The Sports material simple seemed better served gathered. It was material that was of interest to one distinct group. People like sports or not. By seperating it, we were not hurting it. People who don't like sports stuff just skip the sub-forum rather then the individual threads now.

We want people to see and be exposed to most topics and threads. Segregating posts with people problems out would not serve those posts well. They would have fewer views, and easily be ignored by the casual poster. So it seem to me, better to let these topics mix in the main area.

Myriads

I agree Myriads,it works fine the way it is now.Before you know it you would have a foot tickling forum,another for u/b,etc.I can see 50 sub-forums with 3 posts per day instead of what we have now.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back