• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Games People Play (Complete Story)

You're a very talented writer. Writing is obviously your passion and your gift. I remember you sharing a story with me years and years ago via email, before this site was even founded, and you've only grown in ability since. From one writer to another, great work.

Oneinamillion, this response surprised me, you're like a ghost from the tickling days of old. Years and years ago, huh? Thank you so much for reading and posting this. I am so happy you enjoyed it. Keep an eye on your email as I am curious about the path down memory lane.

Regards, Nicole

Nicole,

I have finally gotten around to reading your story, in spite of my friend JJ's fevered insistence that I do so over a year ago! Why did I wait so long? I am a highly educated man who appreciates a good story better than almost anything else in life. And I get disappointed 'WAY too often. I love science fiction, and that is why I hate science fiction movies, with few exceptions. SciFi movies are guilty until proven innocent, in my opinion.

If a writer is so inconsiderate of readers that she/he won't use proper paragraphing, I won't bother to read what is written.

Am I a snob? Looks like it.

After I read JJ's epic "The Death of Friendship", and I learned your "Games People Play" had inspired it, I was interested, but not convinced. I have had some fine correspondence with that lovely and gracious gentleman, and he praises you to the moon and back.

I guess I'm chicken. A chicken snob.

Today I read your story. I'm kicking myself for wasting a year. It is brilliant. It is breathtaking. It is so erotic that I had to stop three times while reading it to get my heartrate and respiration down below the red line.

I wish I thought people would read this. If they will, and if they'll believe me, I'll tell anyone who will listen, "Read THIS story if you don't read ANYTHING ELSE on this forum!" If it isn't the best thing I've ever read here, it's tied for best. It's literate, it's artful, it's not In Your Face; it brings you in and lets you feel with the Ler and the Lee. I love it.

You owe it to yourself to read this story.

Humbly,

Derek O. Mann

Last edited:
This is it, Y'all--the Gold Standard, the story by which all other stories are judged.

I'm bumping it because I love it so well. When I'm in a great mood, it's a great one for celebrating. When I'm down, it's a great one to take me away and give me a lift to go back and face whatever is bothering me.

Nicole Skye is a national treasure. Her writing is a miracle.

And if you enjoy this community and what we stand for at all, you will do yourself the biggest favor ever--read this story!

Late in the "game," but Prestidigits, is correct; this is the best story I ever read.

Someone mentioned one of embraceabl's brilliant stories the other day, he was absolutely breathless. I should have mentioned this, her well-deserved Golden Feather story. If it's not the best tickling story ever, I would love to read one better!

Good grief, how the hell did I miss this masterpiece? Now there's a story to leave the reader breathless!

Thanks to Meangry for pointing it out to me.

Wow.... :D

I've been saying for years, she's the best writer we got. Check out her other works!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back