• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This girl was awesome to write about.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Stacii the Silent Tickler…
Inspired by Amy and Stacii (pics of Amy are at the end of the story)
Written by Ticklishscribe.
c. 2006.

Amy was in hysterical panic as her hands were tied above her head and she was forced to stand on her tiptoes. What was also driving her hysterical was the fact that the four girls had stripped her to her bra and panties and that they had left her sneakers and socks on. She knew that these girls always began their foot torture by slowly and torturously removing their victims shoes and socks.

She screamed as ten fingers rocketed about her freshly shaven armpits and sought out the deepest recesses and tickled and tickled and tickled. Each stroke and tickle was worse than before and she screamed louder as fingers also invaded her ribs and tummy.

Amy knew these girls as insatiable merciless ticklers who care for nothing but their own perverted tickling gratification. Who could take even the strongest willed girl and stroke by stroke, tickle by tickle, slowly turn her into a terrified shadow of her former self. Begging and pleading from the victim, along with hysterical laughter and violent writhing fuelled their passion to destroy the poor girl.

The four suddenly stopped tickling and Amy’s chest heaved as she took in as much air as possible. She was at the same time wondering why they had stopped and what they were going to do to her now. Two of the girls had disappeared into another room and she strained to look in the doorway to see what they were doing.

She jumped when she saw the girls return with a table and jumped again as one girl lifted her legs up and stretched them out in front of her. The table was slid under and her and her feet were tied to the bottom corners of it. Immediately the girls started tickling her again and thirty fingers tickled every micrometer of her ribs and armpits.

Amy felt that she was being tickled to way beyond her limits, and was screaming and begging them to stop. She bounced up and down on the table and frantically pulled at her bonds, yelling for anyone who would help her. Every nerve ending in her ribs and armpits was being hammered again and again and every circuit in her body was beginning to overload. What panicked her the most, was that each stroke was far worse than before and that the girls seemed to learn how to make each stroke even more torturous. She knew that they were expert merciless ticklers and that they were aiming to tickle tear her apart.

It was then that the tickling suddenly stopped and Amy saw a long red haired girl standing in the doorway and smirking evilly at her. The hair went up on the back of her neck as she recognized Stacii, the most sadistic tickler ever. Instantly she went into absolute mind blowing hysteria and she began screaming and begging for her freedom and for Stacii not to tickle her. Stacii smiled and slowly walked toward her, stopping at the end of the table, then suddenly reaching out and wriggling both of Amy’s sneakered feet.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STACII, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Stacii said nothing and wriggled the feet again, then pulling the left foot forward by the toe she began to slowly unlace the black converse all star. Then slipping her fingers inside the sneaker on either side, she spread it away from the foot, making it very loose. Amy continued to plead and writhe her feet, but suddenly realized that she could effectively writhe the sneaker off her foot. She clenched her toes to keep it on and screamed as Stacii slowly wriggled it even looser. She screamed once more as Stacii gripped the toe of the sneaker again and this time gripped the heel as well then slowly began to pull it away from the foot. Amy watched in sheer horror as her sneaker was slowly plucked from her foot, as Stacii inspected it all over, even sniffing the inside of it, then holding it up like a trophy. She then bent down and looked intently at Amy’s foot, now dressed in only a tight foot sock, then slightly looked up at the tied girl. Smirking, she blew lightly on the sole and even through the sock Amy could feel it and writhed it all over, trying to get it out of her reach. Stacii blew on it again then quickly reached out and tweaked the big toe.

Amy shrieked and writhed her feet again, pulling desperately on the bonds that held them. Stacii turned her back to Amy and firmly cupping her right hand under Amy’s left heel, let fly with five spidertickling fingers over the entire sole. Amy screamed and wrenched in her bonds, begging Stacii to stop tickling and release her. Stacii ignored her pleas and continued tickling, now raking and revving her left hand over the sole. This made Amy scream even louder and writhe even more intensely. Stacii just smiled and tickled more then suddenly stopped.

Amy sucked in as much air as she could, not knowing when Stacii would start tickling again. She shrieked and screamed as Stacii tweaked her left big toe, then wriggled it about. She shrieked and screamed as each of her left foot’s sock covered toes were tweaked and wriggled, then left out a cry as she felt her toes slowly being bent back. But without warning, Stacii stopped and smiled evilly. Amy screamed again as she felt a single finger slither into the back of her sock and began to slowly pull it off her heel. She wanted desperately to escape this, wanted desperately to be anywhere but here, but the sock peeling ever so slowly went on. Still another scream came from her frantic lips as the last of the sock popped off her toes and Stacii held it aloft as another trophy.

Now Amy's foot was not only helpless, defenceless and totally and thoroughly hyper ticklish, but it was also now bare for all the world to see and for Stacii to thoroughly tickle torture to her heart's content. She could see that Amy's feet were a pale-ish colour and the undersides of her toes and soles had a pink-ish tone. And while her arch wasn't that high, it was still pleasing to Stacii's eyes.

Amy watched in sheer horror but was puzzled as Stacii turned her back to her and wrapped the sock sideways across her sole. Her puzzlement instantly ended as the girl began to swiftly and intensely slide the sock from side to side across the sole and this made Amy scream with laughter. She hated the fact that Stacii was using her own sock against her as a tickle tool and she couldn’t stop the screaming laughter because of it. This was pure torture personified and it was driving her out of her mind

Suddenly five fingers began to spider tickle the joints of the toes and again Amy rocketed off the table and began to bounce up and down once more. This tickled like crazy and once more Amy was being driven to near insanity. This was one of the most ticklish areas of her sole and Stacii was exploiting it to the max and beyond. Each joint was being thoroughly tickled and this was pure torture to Amy, who continued to writhe and scream with hysterical laughter. Stacii said nothing and continued to tickle, now alternating with tickles to the rest of the sole as well. She let her five spidering fingers tickle down the left edge of the sole, spider across the heel and then back up the instep to spider into the arch where it meets the ball. This was driving Amy crazy and what was adding to it was the fact that her foot was totally immobile and at Stacii’s mercy. And mercy was a word that Stacii didn’t recognize.

The tickling went on and on and on and Stacii remained silent, letting Her merciless and torturous fingers do all the talking. Amy’s soft sole added to the tickles as Stacii’s fingers glided and ballet danced over every micrometer of sensitive skin. It seemed as though she had backed every nerve ending in Amy’s sole up against a wall and was torturing each one senseless. Amy could feel her sole getting hot with the tickles and it seemed as though the heat was tickling her as well. The prickly tickly heat was torturing her as much as Stacii’s merciless fingers and Amy continued to scream and writhe intensely.

Stacii stopped tickling and Amy stopped squirming and looked at her, then watched as moved she to the side of the table and ran five fingers down the forearm of her arm, her eyes flitting back and from her arm to her face. Amy’s body was still shivering and she could feel a tenseness starting up again. Stacii stood back to look at Amy and she could feel her trembling body before her. Stacii smiled and nestled her hands in Amy’s armpits and as she did so the girl jerked and so did the table. Amy's breath deepened then went shallow; she tightly closed her eyes and again jerked at Stacii's touch.

With that Amy saw and felt fingers fluttering on her ribs, lightly digging in and rubbing from tips to back. The ballet dancing, figure skating, spider-tickling fingers were torture to her and the laughter returned

Stacii pressed her fingers a little more firmly into Amy’s ribs and the laughter got more intense and higher in volume. Her head went from side to side and she tried to arch her back, but it was impossible. Stacii then stopped and then ran two fingers along the outer edges of her tummy. Amy froze, then thrashed and continued the soft long giggles. Leaning forward Stacii blew a raspberry on her button and Amy writhed intensely. Delighted in Amy’s reaction she blew another longer one and the girl writhed once more.

Standing back, Stacii motioned to the girls to untie Amy then motioned with a vertical finger to take her downstairs. Amy instantly went ballistic, knowing that Stacii meant for the girls to take to her to the tickle room. She begged and pleaded for Stacii to let her go, but the evil girl just stood there and watched as the girls manhandled Amy then carried her downstairs.

Amy was in sheer terror as she saw the tickle room for the first time, seeing the various tables, tables and chairs with restraints on them and the numerous tickle tools hanging on the walls. Suddenly she could imagine each one being used on her and that thought made her struggle and writhe even more. The girls giggled as she writhed in their grip and they held onto her. They were taking her to a king sized padded table and she was in absolute horror as she saw that it even had a head restraint. They meant business in restraining her and she didn’t want any of it.

Amy fought like a wildcat in trying to get off the padded table, but the two girls were to powerful for her and so they easily restrained her. They delighted in giving her little tickles here and there as they tied each limb and Amy was screaming and laughing at the same time. She screamed once more as she saw one of the girls with a black mask in her hand and she knew she was going to be blindfolded. As the mask covered her eyes, her breathing got heavier and faster and she squirmed again. She heard the sound of the girls leaving the room and then the room went silent and she could hear the silence slowly pounding in her brain. Slowly pounding like her heart, each beat a grain of the sands of time. The pounding got louder and louder and louder drowning out everything else in the room. And just when she felt that it would drive her out of her mind, it stopped and the room went silent again. She could now hear whispers of movement again and she knew Stacii was moving somewhere in the room.

She felt movement the foot of the table, with two hands firmly gripping her left foot and she screamed no again. Suddenly a single finger vibrated on the sole where the arch meets the ball and this caused Amy to arch her back in the worst way and then writhe and laugh intensely. Stacii continued the intense vibrating and now added a second finger to further torment the poor girl. The rubbing was fast and ravenous and it was driving Amy insane. The more Stacii tickled, the more Amy writhed and laughed and the more Amy writhed and laughed, the more Stacii tickled. This was something that Amy could do well without. Stacii now bent Amy’s toes back and tickled the soft pad under them. Amy erupted with fresh writhing and laughter as five torturous fingers now raked and revved back and forth across the pad. The fiendishly flying fingers now went in a different direction as they raked and revved up and down the silky sole from heel to toes.

Then suddenly the tickling stopped and Amy grasped for every breath she could get and once again began begging for the tickling to stop and for her freedom.

“I’ve only just begun to intensely tickle torture you my play toy.” Stacii replied and the giggled gutturally. “I’m not done by a long shot, or in your case tickle.”

Amy screamed at hearing her tickler speak for the first time and at the fact that Stacii was promising her a lot more tickling to come. She certainly didn’t like the words “Intensely tickle torture you,” and once again began to writhe in her bonds, seeking any chance of escape. She didn’t like the soft but icy tone in her voice as well, a tone that meant all business and nothing else. Freedom was definitely not a word she recognized. She screamed again, feeling Stacii playfully tugging right sneaker and giggling gutturally. She could feel that while one hand held her writhing sneakered foot still by grasping the toe, the other hand slowly teasing and undoing the runner’s lace. Amy scrunched her toes hard when she felt a firm but slow tug and realized the sneaker battle was over as Stacii was now removing it altogether. It was the same with her foot as well and now she could again feel a single finger being inserted in the heel of her sock and could feel the sock begin to slide down her foot and off her toes. Her foot writhed Violently and she scrunched her toes even more. She screamed again as she felt Stacii spider tickling up her sole, closely following the sock as she was slowly peeling it away. Fear imprisoned her, as she realized that when she was tickled just under her curled toes, they would uncurl and splay open. She knew that her sock would be gone in an instant and that she would really be in trouble. The wildcat was let loose and her foot writhed even more violently that before.

“You can’t avoid this play toy. You’re mine till your last laughing breath. And If you’re good, I just maybe won’t be alone in tickling you.”

Amy screamed again, wildly wondering if Stacii was going to physically tickle her to death and if she was going to be gang tickled as well. She vividly remembered what the girls had done to her and screamed no. This brought more guttural giggles from Stacii and a quick but firm spider tickle just under her toes. The sock was plucked off and Amy’s right foot was in the worst possible position it could be in.

"NO! NO MORE FEET! NO MORE FEET!" Amy went ballistic and violently writhed all over, rocking the table.

"Now that's much better my play toy, and judging by your reaction, I know I've hit a volcanic hot spot"

"PLEASE STACII! NO, NOT THE FEET, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEEEEASE NO!"

"Now lets see what size feet I'm having the exquisite pleasure of mercilessly tickle torturing." Stacii then took a ruler and began to measure Amy's feet, measuring the length and width. Amy's feet violently writhed at her touch but Stacii was able to follow them effortlessly and finish measuring.

"PLEASE STACII NO, NOT THE FEET, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEEEEASE NO!" Amy's writhing continued frantically.

"As I thought, deliciously delectably ticklish size 6's. And judging by my cruel calculations, each of your soles has an area of 33 square-inches of ticklish surface and if you take both feet into consideration, that's a grand total of 66 square-inches of ticklish surface. Isn't that just exquisite? Doesn't that want to make you want to have wet nightmares."

Amy shuddered at the figure and the mind-blowing phrase "wet nightmares" and her feet writhed every which way but loose. Stacii smiled evilly at her predicament and continued talking.

"66 square inches for me to tickle, torment and torture relentlessly and mercilessly!" Stacii laughed hideously and gave a quick stroke to each of the writhing soles. "I don't know about you girl, but I'm in heaven. And if I'm in heaven, you must be in hell."

"PLEASE NO! I DON'T WANT THIS! PLEASE NO, NO!"

Stacii dug her fingers into Amy's left arch once more and tickled and tickled and tickled, rape tickling her arch for all it was worth. The soft, sensitive skin was really torturing Amy and the more she writhed and screamed with laughter, the more Stacii tickled. Her fingers flew over the arch, raking, revving and digging in, thoroughly and relentlessly tickling. Amy's foot volcanically burned with tickles and writhed all over, but Stacii was able to follow the tormented sole with fiendish delight and continued tickling.

"Awwwwww, such a lovely sweet little heel. So rounded and so soft looking; and I hope tickly." With that, she spider tickled the heel, which brought more volcanic writhing and intense giggling from the already tormented girl.

"Well if that's the case with your heel play toy." Stacii laughed again and spider tickled once more. "I can't wait to devastate those toes again."

"God I love your off the scale struggles; it makes me want to do this to you everyday. Now what would happen if I tickled here?" Stacii fiendishly revved her index finger, short stroking the top of the arch, and was rewarded with more off the scale writhing and soprano to guttural laughter.

"Or how about here. She cruised the entire fine line that separated the arch from the instep, and still more of the same reactions echoed from Amy. Reactions that made Stacii grin evilly and do it again, only this time back and forth. Amy was barely holding onto what was left of her sanity by a thread. She was in ticklish abandon and torturous agony and her mind, nervous system and senses were all starving for some relief.

"STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, GODAMMIT, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU OH MYGOD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Your heels and toes seem to be a good spots, but I'll have to try them again to confirm that. Let me know what you think."

More spider tickling with short strokes brought continued reactions from Amy and this delighted Stacii very much. She was on cloud nine what with the agony that Amy was going through, and she could tell that Amy was on cloud hell because of it. Then suddenly she stopped and Amy's laughter and writhing began to subside.

"Isn’t is nice how your plump little toes are just begging for a good torturous game of piggies."

She now began playing the slow and torturous game of piggies, tweaking and wriggling each toe, pulling them outward then letting them snap back.

"This little piggy was dying for a tickle." She cooed to Amy. "And this little piggy was enjoying its tickle torture immensely.”

"NO P-P-PIGGIES P-P-LEASE STOP IT I CAN'T TAKE THAT! THIS IS FUCKING HORRIBLE!"

“And this middle piggy, is long enough that I can really tweak and tease it. And this sumptuously plump fourth piggy is making me very happy.”

Amy was bucking, writhing and trying everything she could think of to break her bonds and get away. Stacii was really hammering her toes and taking great delight in doing so. Each tweak and tease was driving her out of her mind and she really couldn’t take any more.

“And this baby piggy, this little piggy that is so desperately trying to hide from me, is going to get really tweaked and teased.”

The mere touching of Amy’s baby toe set the wildcat loose and she screamed louder than before and rocked the table. She was on the edge of loosing it.

“I’ll save the other five piggies for later, shall I.” With that, she wasted no time in attacking the tender sole and raked and revved her ten fingers all over it and Amy burst into a new round of screaming soprano to guttural giggles and intense writhing. To add to the poor girl's torment, she now began nibbling the toes as well. The spasming toes in her mouth felt so heavenly as she knew that this was driving Amy very near the edge of losing it altogether. Her ten fingers stroked and tortured every micrometer of the tender ticklish sole. Her eyes looked toward Amy's face and she was delighted with a wide-open and very vocal mouth. Her back was arched; arms and legs straining at the bonds that held her. Stacii now released the tormented toes from her ravenous nibbling and began the same technique on the poor girl's tender arch. Even more off the wall struggles and higher decibels of laughter were released and Stacii laughed at finding the tickler's nirvana.

Then without warning Stacii stopped tickling and Amy immediately began sucking in as much air as she could get. Stacii stopping was a miracle and Amy was praying that she had stopped for good. She was still suffering the effects from the tickle torture. There was dead silence, except for the occasional swishing of clothes and table sheets as Amy watched nervously as Stacii circled the table like a vulture circles its intended victim.

"NO PLEASE! DON'T DO THAT! IT'S PURE TORTURE AND I CAN'T TAKE iT! PLEASE NO!"

"Aww has the left foot had enough? I see your right foot looking so lonely and forlorn, so perhaps I should pay some more attention to it now."

"NO NO NOOOOOOOO! PLEASE LEAVE MY RIGHT FOOT ALONE, LEAVE IT ALONE, IT'S NOT LONELY! IT'S FINE THE WAY IT IS!"

As Stacii had done to the left foot she now began the same torturous technique on the right. Amy became very jumpy as the spider tickles began in earnest. The ankle, the heel, the arch, the instep, the soft pad under the toes was all getting their fair share of tickles. Only this was far more torturous as Stacii used the knowledge that she had learned from the left foot. She now knew all the ticklish hotspots and how to ruthlessly devastate them. She also delighted in the fact that Amy's senses and nerve endings seemed to be far more sensitive and that each stroke was ten times worse than had been on the left. Everywhere she stroked, teased and tortured, seemed to be ten times more ticklish, and this brought an evil smile to her lips.

“Toe time sweetheart.”

Bending them back, Stacii immediately attacked the soft pad under them and once again Amy arched off the table then pounded the mattress with her bum and head. Stacii smiled evilly as she watched every part of Amy's body violently twitch and contort. Stacii now used ten fingers on the sole and dug into the satiny smooth skin. That made Amy scream once more and violently rocket off the table.

"FUCK YOU! NO MORE GODDAMMIT!"

Stacii immediately stopped tickling and looked sternly at Amy. "Swearing at me are we? That's being very naughty again, and in my book naughty girls get punished severely. I think it’s time for the head restraint."

"NOOOOOOO!"

Stacii reached for a leather covered three quarters circular bar and fastened it to the table, effectively keeping Amy from raising her head to look at her feet. The bar didn’t wrap around her head and so Amy could still move her head from side to side.

“Shall I rapetickle some arches.”

Stacii wasted no time in rapetickling and Amy was instantly cackling again and her writhing now came in non-stop jerks. Stacii could see that the rapetickling of her arches was really getting to her and causing extreme tickles. Her head snapped from side to side and her whole body contorted and twisted, trying to avoid the torturous tickling. She was being driven into wild ticklish abandon. She jerked and writhed as much as the bonds would let her and screamed at the torture that was being forced upon her.

"Lets see how you react to being gagged shall we?"

Amy writhed intensely as Stacii left her feet, grabbed the ball gag and came to her head. With one hand she dug her fingers into Amy's right armpit and she screamed. That was all that Stacii needed as when Amy's mouth opened, she gagged her then tied it off at the back. Then without warning, she dived back to the feet and let loose with ten fingers voraciously burrowing into the right arch.

"You want some more feet? Oh the agony I am putting you through is just exquisite. But if you think this is agony, wait till your surprise arrives."

Amy Screamed through the gag arched her back and writhed all over, violently shaking the table once more.

To Stacii, this was pure heaven and it was getting better and better. Amy was the tickler's dream to the finite degree. There wasn't a millimetre on her entire body that wasn't intensely ticklish and Stacii was having a heavenly time exploring.

Amy screamed through the gag once more, tried to form words and violently shook her head. Stacii just smiled and continued tickling.

For an entire ten minutes non-stop, Stacii continued to burrow into the right arch and this was driving Amy absolutely insane. Her laughter was now incoherent cackling and her writhing was one violent jerk after another.

"Let’s give your feet a rest and test your armpits and ribs once more, shall we my little Amy?"

Again Amy giggled to the point of screaming and tried to form words, but the gag allowed nothing understandable to come out.

"Oh, I wish you'd speak plainly so that I could understand you. Then I would know what it is you want." Stacii smiled and let her fingers ballet over Amy's tender spasming ribs. They went from tip to tip and back again, following the soft smooth contours of her tender skin. Then she really dug in and let fly.

Amy practically rocketed off the table and writhed as much as she could. She was in the worst agony she had ever experienced and it was getting worse and looked like it would never end. She arched her back and strained to at her bonds but a big dig to the ribs flopped her back down on the table again.

"Back to your feet my tastefully tickled, tortured and tormented tickle toy!"

Stacii then dug into the left arch with ten fingers and was delighted as Amy loudly cackled incoherently and volcanically shook the table. The table was getting a good workout and so was Amy and this delighted Stacii no end as well. Her ten fingers glided over the arch, flying faster, digging deeper and tickling more torturously than before. Moving over to the right foot she was met with the same exquisite reaction and she tickled even harder. She looked at Amy to see her eyes clenched tightly shut, her mouth clenched around the gag and still the cackles were coming forth.

"My, my but we're a tough play toy aren't we. Most girls would have passed out by now or have been driven to total and complete insanity. Now lets remove that gag shall we, as I so do like hearing you beg me to stop, as useless as your begging is."

Stacii stopped tickling and removed the gag and Amy fought for every ounce of breath she could instantly get. Her voice was getting hoarse from laughter and her mouth was becoming dry.

Stacii then came up to the top of the table, leaned over, placed her fingers in Amy's armpits and began digging in hard once more.

"NOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Amy violently rocketed off the table as Stacii's fingers were everywhere; digging into and probing the deep recesses and spider tickling the fringes. Her fingers were merciless, relentless and torturous and this was really working Amy into frenzy.

"AWWWW, your armpits are exquisite but let's not forget those ribs shall we?" Immediately her fingers dove once more on the helpless, defenceless, ticklish ribs and she dug in between them.

Amy arched her back and cackled once more, followed by peels of intense giggly laughter. Like she had done to the armpits, Stacii's fingers were all over and in between the ribs, playing accordion and piano at the same time. Amy tried every which way to get away from the relentless and torturous fingers but her struggles were useless.

"While your tummy and ribs are as exquisite as your armpits, I still love your feet over all. And so…"

"OHMYGODNOOOOO!!! NO MORE FEET!!! NO MORE FEET!!!

"And I think it's time that I had some help, and a little gang tickling wouldn't hurt you. “

“NOOOOO PLEASE NOOOOO! I'VE HAD ENOUGH! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE! PLEASE STACII,"

The door opened and Amy could hear more than one person coming into the room. She could hear them come to either side of the table and then come close to her.

"Who's here? PLEASE STACII I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE PLEASE!"

"Hiiii." Sweetly cooed the girl on the left of Amy. "What's this you can't take any more, well isn't that just tough tickles."

"Especially when we've just arrived." Added the girl on Amy's right. "That's not nice of you to not want anymore. It's not nice to tease us and then say no, now is it?"

Amy erupted in more violent struggles and now screams of laughter. Their torturous fingers were finding their marks and showing Amy no mercy whatsoever. Her head was reeling with the tickling sensations that were exploding in it. One after another they continually exploded and she screamed for mercy. She was being driven into ticklish hell, being driven hard by two very experienced and ruthless tickle torturers, who had no compassion at all.

The girl's fingers explored and tickled every micrometer of Amy's hyper-ticklish armpits, seeking out those most tender hot spots.

"That's it Amy, you scream your little heart out for us. And as far as we're concerned, that screaming laughter of yours can go off the decibel scale for as long as you can scream." Cooed one girl.

"Yeah, and we'll make you writhe this adorably tight little body of yours as much as we feel like." Cooed the other. "You're just an absolute love."

"FUCK YOU NOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Amy instantly arched her back, lifted her head up and then repeatedly slammed them back onto the table.

Their raking and revving of their fingers over her ribs was pure torture and taking her even more into ticklish hell. Her spasming ribs were constantly under ticklish assault and there was no refuge for them go to. Every time her chest heaved their fingers fell on it and dug their way under her ribs.

"Wow…Cool tickle toy. Do that again!" Fingers now vibrated even harder.

"My, my we do have ticklish ribbbies don't we!" The other girl was now pinching the entire length of each rib "And such soft skin."

"Yeah, tickle, tickle, tickle!"

The girls dug their fingers in again and Amy erupted with earth shattering screaming laughter. They delighted in this and continued the intense digging and tickling.

Stacii who had remained silent since they had begun ticking, now spoke out. "If you want some really awesome and intense reactions, her feet are her worst spot; especially those adorably devastatingly ticklish toes and arches and heels."

Her torturous words exploded in Amy and she exploded with further violent writhing.

"FUCK YOU! DON'T TELL THEM THAT!"

"And why shouldn't she tell us that Amy?" The girl on Amy’s right gave Amy one more stroke to the ribs.

"You mean her feet are worse then any part of her body?"

"Tickle those, and you devastate her, putting her in ticklish hell."

"NOOOO! PLEASE DAMMIT NOOOO!"

"But we must Amy. The first thing we noticed when we came into the room was your adorable feet and we are not about to be deprived of their extremely off the wall and off the scale ticklishness."

Amy could feel the girls positioning themselves at her feet and she frantically and violently writhed them all over.

"NO PLEASE! NOT MY FEET! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU NOT MY FEET!"

Both girls didn't wait for a moment before they each meandered a single finger up both Amy soles. Reaching the toes they stroked across the soft pads on them and she screamed off the scale again and continued frantically and violently writhe them. The girls meandered their fingers up and down now, following Amy's feet wherever they went, making sure that they gave her a little extra special stroking in the arches and the toes

"STOP IT STOP IT DAMMIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Now with a firm hand on each foot, both girls bent her toes back and tickled under them, attacking the soft pads below. They alternated that with some short stroking of her arches and this sent Amy into one ticklish conniption and convulsion after another. They had now found the spots and were working them to the max. Ten fingers continued to dig into the tender, now more than ever highly sensitive arches and Amy continued to scream and writhe. Stacii was bad enough on her feet, but these two were like two Stacii's and that was devastating her twice as much. Her entire body ached from continuously straining and pulling against the bonds that held her down, and her ribs ached from laughing so hard. In fact, there were moments when she was at the end or her rope and perfectly happy to let go. But most of the time, she was praying for even the remotest possibility of some sort of mercy being shown to her.

Their fingers now ran up and down the entire length of her soles and toes, skittering and dancing all over. Doing a ballet that had her in total hysteria and all out panic. Each finger had set her feet on fire and with each stroke that fire got wilder and wilder. These girls could also conceivably tickler to death and be very casual about it.

"NOOOOOOOOMOORREEPLEEASE!" Amy screamed as 20 cruel fingers raked and revved all over the arches, burrowing in to the max and rape tickling the tender skin. The girls obviously didn't need a second thought to make up their minds their now expert fingers went directly to all the hotspots and worked then over with zeal and relish that was exploding volcanically. Amy's feet were their nirvana, their Shangri la of tickling and they were making the most of each torturous stroke that she was giving the poor tormented girl.

"Okay let's give her a break." Stacii smiled evilly and brought out 3 massage vibrators. "It's time to get serious and cruise the feet and the rest of her."

Last edited:
I love you for letting me write it and for your friendship. You are awesome girl. :feets:

Last edited:
what a great story!!!!

I loved it soo much. Welcome Amy and I hope you're excited to meet others like you here on the forum. I just kept imagining myself in your position when i was reading the story and I got goosebumps the whole time. :)

Scribe, I absolutely loved this!!!

xo, lynn

ps
lovely feet too, Amy :)

Wow, holy crap... that was an amazing story... i'd die if someone rape tickled my feet like that... OMG... i'm shaking from just reading it... :shock:
Good job!!!

That was an amazing story! Even as high as your standard normally is, that was equal to it. And Amy, with feet as gorgeous as yours, I can see where he got his inspiration from!!! :bouncybou

Thank you both so much and I owe it all to Amy who inspired me no end.​
:blaugh: :manicd: :devil: :firedevil :whip:

I think this is the best story I've ever read, no hyperbole.

Masterful, ticklishscribe. Masterful. So good I had to register just to praise it :)

man... I would die... if that was me... would have a heart attack

Doesn’t let me reply to your PM so thought I’d say hello here and that yea, I’d be happy for you to write a story about me &#55357;&#56839;

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back