• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Clips!

Tklbrazil

TMF Regular
Ok, to celebrate 1.000 members in my group, I've uploaded lots of new Clips!

They'll be up for the next week, and I'll be adding more new clips everyday!

Also, I've updated the Bookmarks section, with lots of Yahoo Clubs and Groups related to tickling....

If anybody knows about other clubs/groups, please let me know!

So, take a look in My Group, and enjoy:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tklbrazilgroup/

Silly question but...

TklBrazil thanks for all the material you're posting in your groups, I think you guys are doing a great job to contribute to the TK Community. However, I must admit I just came over this world and I'd like you to ask you what to do as I get your files in HTML format and so I am not able to view them later :(
I know it's a kind of silly question, just that I forgot what t do when this happened. I also have a lot of material which I'll upload as soon as possible, I'll let ya know about that. See if you can help me then with my doubt. Thanks

Lone Tickler...

Well, the clips i'm posting are most .MPG or .RM, so when you left click on them your Windows Media Player or your RealMedia Player should start....

In order to save the Clips on your hard-drive, you need to RIGHT Click on it....and then a menu will POP...chose "Save as" and chose the location to save it....them the download shoul start...

If you're already RIGHT clicking and receiving a HTML page, probably the Yahoo Download Limit for that day has been reached...In this case, you'll have to try again in the next day...

If this did not help you, please e-mail me and I'll try again ;-)

Re: Silly question but...

Lone Tickler said:
TklBrazil thanks for all the material you're posting in your groups, I think you guys are doing a great job to contribute to the TK Community. However, I must admit I just came over this world and I'd like you to ask you what to do as I get your files in HTML format and so I am not able to view them later :(
I know it's a kind of silly question, just that I forgot what t do when this happened. I also have a lot of material which I'll upload as soon as possible, I'll let ya know about that. See if you can help me then with my doubt. Thanks

What you are probably getting when you get the HTML is an index that tells you the bandwidth has been used for the day...that means they will not allow anymore downloads of the clips. It's an unforutnate part of Yahoo groups:mad:

~ toyou

Thanks tklbrazil

Thanks for the help provided, I was already right-clicking on the file in order to download it to my HD but instead I received a html format file. I'll try then downloading it tomorrow but I'd like to know whether if I continue having this problem you would have any problem in sharing those files by sending them to me either by FTP or by my e-mails. Thanks :)

My lone european tickle friend!

Did you solve the problem downloading my group files?

If you have any more questions, let me know...

Sure Tklbrazil

Yeah TklBrazil, I have been finally able to start downloading and watching all the files that you uploaded to your Yahoo Group. And it's really a good stuff so thanks for all the help and effort to share those with the community :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back