• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ohioans unite!!!

shadow365

TMF Expert
Who all in here is From Ohio?? Pennsylvania did this and got 5 pages of replies lol. I know there are ohio people out there, it is time to speak up and be heard.

I'm from the Dayton area, I could actually shoot the dayton mall with a spit wad from where I live. Where is everyone else from?

Ohio needs a tickling scene people let's get it together.

Now, if you gonna start pulling technicalities on me we might have to box! :p

Ok, if you currently live in ohio, post away.

I think I might have to delete my post so people don't get upset that I was born and raised in Ohio and visit there from time to time rather than living there currently.

Ohio

Am living in Ohio, Jackson area, home of the famous apple festival,LOL

I am in Columbus. Though I grew up in Jackson--and have been to the Apple Festival many times.

I hope this doesn't ruin the spirit of this thread, just in a silly mood.. but.. it would be funny if all the ohioans rallied up and go to war with the pennsylvanians, in a big tickle battle.. and which ever state won could claim tickleship over the lands..

Hey I used to live in PA and know a some extremely ticklish women who live there.

V

canton here

I'm in the concession business and get to the apple festival as well as Chardon every year

.....Greetings from eastside Cincinnati....Time for an Ohio NEST

:wavingguy

canton here

I'm in the food concession business and get to the Apple festival and Chardon every year as well as many other festivals all over the state.

OH-IO here! 30mins to the west of Cleveland! well, about 35 miles..but i drive fast! Elyria-Amherst area.

With all the "wang" here in ohio, we should go golfing or get drunk somewhere.

I am also from Cincy Eastside, We really need to get another ohio gathering setup. I went to Bellas first one in columbus and have been to one in chicago but that was a couple of years ago. I am kicking around the idea of hosting one myself in the future but not just yet.

uM................Whats the point in haveing a tickling gathering in ohio with a bunch of dudes?

yjgfn said:
uM................Whats the point in haveing a tickling gathering in ohio with a bunch of dudes?

And this is why so many would-be gatherings never get off the ground.

Fellas, OH women and women from nearby states are reading this thread. I know this for a fact. Fun, lovely women. Friends of mine, and just girls who would like to go to a gathering in their own state. Whether they want to be around you or not depends a lot on what they read here. NEST started with just a 'bunch of dudes' and has become *the* party to attend, because that bunch of dudes became friends and were determined to keep getting together, and they evolved into a gathering that women felt good about attending. Ladies want to attend an established gathering with nice, intelligent guys, and they want to know that they don't have to look like a model to be valued and have fun at said gathering. Remember that when posting. ;)

Every group has to start somewhere. If you never get started because you want it to be perfect, by your definition, the first time out, it'll never happen.

Bella

BellaRisa said:
And this is why so many would-be gatherings never get off the ground.

Fellas, OH women and women from nearby states are reading this thread. I know this for a fact. Fun, lovely women. Friends of mine, and just girls who would like to go to a gathering in their own state. Whether they want to be around you or not depends a lot on what they read here. NEST started with just a 'bunch of dudes' and has become *the* party to attend, because that bunch of dudes became friends and were determined to keep getting together, and they evolved into a gathering that women felt good about attending. Ladies want to attend an established gathering with nice, intelligent guys, and they want to know that they don't have to look like a model to be valued and have fun at said gathering. Remember that when posting. ;)

Every group has to start somewhere. If you never get started because you want it to be perfect, by your definition, the first time out, it'll never happen.

Bella

Excellent point,Bella! You never know until you try! :bowing: :xpulcy:

Ok then guys. Ill have the first party at my place in akron. So all the women reading this quietly and not saying anything, we will just tell you when it is, and you can contact me for details. So hows that?.................. :xpeepsofa

yjgfn said:
Ok then guys. Ill have the first party at my place in akron. So all the women reading this quietly and not saying anything, we will just tell you when it is, and you can contact me for details. So hows that?.................. :xpeepsofa

Have a gathering a few times and enjoy yourself no matter who attends. People will post about having a good time, word will spread and your gathering will grow. That's how NEST and other gatherings grew and became more balanced gender-wise, that's how my spanking parties became highly successful...that's how it works. It also helps if the host is a gentleman with whom women actually want to spend time with. Y'know, someone who seems to care more about meeting tk-people of both sexes and making friends than he does about just touching hot new women. Just a hint :wavingguy

Bella

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back