• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fat woman tickling

kryptonite

TMF Poster
Be honest.

Who here has fantasies of being tickle tortured by a good looking fat woman?

Who has fantasies about tickle torturing a good looking fat woman?

Ab-sole-utely

Being an Ab-sole-utle :feets: Admirer of BBW, and being married to the most Gorgeous BBW in the world, Yes to both.

.........Me....BBW usually have the most georgous, ticklish feet in the world.
(At least from my experience)

:wavingguy

Is there suppose to be a poll here? In all honesty, this is not a fantasy of mine.

Would & Have!

I have found that gorgeous BBW have very ticklish feet, never found one who didn't. So I would & have tickled a good looking fat woman on her feet.

Thank You,
LBFT

Last edited:
Most of the ladies I've had the blessed fortune of tickling and being tickled by were all fuller-figured/more voluptuously built/plus-sized (I don't particularly like the word 'fat.'). This was simply due to the fact that I was already drawn TO these women based on their shapes and figures ( all were quite shapely ), their demeanor and personalities, and the fact they were all fun and playful.

....and yes...the fact that they all had incredibly sexy feet (the kind of builds/shapes I look for most often) didn't hurt a damn thing!

I'm bringing this up again because I'm in the mood for a woman with a big fat butt to come sit on my chest right under my chin and take advantage of my vulnerable midsection.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back