• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meinem UnterArm fur Alle Zum Sehen

:xlime: ...wer's mag. Ich jedenfalls mag's nicht. :idontwann

Überhaupt finde ich diese Versuche, mit kaum verständlichem Deutsch für eine englischsprachige Seite zu werben, irgendwie seltsam bis unsinnig. :disgust: :sowrong: Wenn wir nach einer englischsprachigen Seite suchen, dann sind wir wohl auch der Sprache soweit mächtig, als dass wir dies im entsprechenden Forum tun würden. :ranty:

To begin with, I am half German, middle name "Hannelore" have lived in Germany at various times and having learned Schwabisch from 15-17, have spoken German fluently enough to read your magazines and watch movies, my grammer sucks, it always has. That said, I did check my translation and shabby though it was, it came out in understandable German when I ran it through google.

If you'll check earlier entries in this precious German forum you'll see that I've popped in and out over the years, apologized about my bad writing skills and was told it was just fine.While I generally write about my site ( I am the Mistress who has done more for tickling than any other), I've written on other points as well.

Many people have an underarm fetish, and as I've never displayed mine, I decided to write about it. After all, if not on a tickling board, where does one display an underarm for approval?

Should you wish to check my "spam" out, you'll find that my site has some great tickling moments including one that for years was considered the most scary f/m tickling photo in the world.

I know what I'm talking about, out of politeness I attempted German, if we were in person, we would be able to converse non-stop and we would understand each other.

That said, if we were in Germany right now smilepile und MacD, I'd be letting loose with some rather coarse Schwabisch right about now.

Mistress Stephanie Locke

Naja auf welcher Sprache antworte ich? Naja, ich bleib mal bei Deutsch: Also ich denke auch das der Post als Werbung und nicht als Spam gedacht war/ist. Aber trotzdem muss ich sagen: Nein, danke kein interesse.

rhiannon said:
Ich nenne das eher Werbung! :)
Liebe Rhiannon,

Ich wurde Sagen "Werbung und Narcissism"

I am a true narcissist, that will always be one of the primary reasons that I post anything. To show what I'm up to, how I'm looking and what I've been creating, bondage/tickle wise.

Stephanie

p.s. it's nice that there are actual German women on this discussion board.

no offense

I never called it "spam" !!!

I thought what I wrote is clearly understandable:
I appreciate your attempt to be polite and I didn't criticize your work or anything. Nor did I say this thread was impolite.

All I stated and this is still my opinion:
To me it does not make much sense to put an advertisement (for any reason) in a place were it hardly might be understood.
Especially, when written German is hard to understand if lacking certain grammatical features. That's the reason why I couldn't figure out you are fluent in a German dialect. A further advice: checking translations with google doesn't work. You might trust me on that I've studied three foreign languages so far.

I usually check the new posts in this forum, check the links and submit a comment which contains my opinion. I do not intend to hurt one's feelings. I would regret if that would have been the case as I respect your work. Even though it does not attract me, I am well aware that it attracts other members of the community.

I am deeply sorry if you took any offense out of my reply to your post.

smilepile said:
To me it does not make much sense to put an advertisement (for any reason) in a place were it hardly might be understood.
Especially, when written German is hard to understand if lacking certain grammatical features.
That's why I called it "Spam". Sorry if I was wrong! S**t happens.

You can speak Schwäbisch? Cool! So why don't we just do that? :cool:

Dear Smilepile,

Thank you for writing back. I appreciate it very much. And I know you weren't the one who wrote "Spam".

I also must tell you that I envy your time in Tokyo, I grew up in Japan from 6-11 ( and yes, my Japanese grammer is just as bad, but my accent is excellent) and I LOVE Tokyo. You're very lucky to spend some time there.

I have noticed English postings in this part of the site, I'll stick to that from now on, with the exception of the occasional "Liebe" and

Bis Bald,

Stephanie

it's nice that there are actual German women on this discussion board.

They actually do exist: German women who like tickling. :)

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back