• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Butt Tickling

DOOGALL500

Hey. I've been lurking on this forum for a while now and I thought I would finally post something. Basically I'm looking for tickle clips with butt tickling in them. If anyone has any preview clips please post them here. Kind of like an arse tickling appreciation thread.

I'll get the ball rolling. I hope nobody minds me posting these preview clips.

Attachments

• Christine_legs_butt_preview.wmv
    3.1 MB · Views: 6,756
That lena clip WOW! As a VERY ticklish female I would have passed out by the first 3 seconds but that's just me. Ticklish butts no I haven't got any vids not something i keep in my pants pocket but If I talk to anyone I will surely let you know LOL

My arse is EXTREMELY ticklish ... wait a min why the frig am I saying that?! Hello wait up girly

we love the butt

most if not all of these are reposts. keep 'em coming folks...

(copyright material removed at owners request - Jeff)

Thank you!!! Never really been a fan but that was HOT!!!! Got any more??

Never saw the Lena clip... thanks for sharing. I agree that the posterior is often overlooked as a primo place to tickle!

There used to be a really good preview clip of a video called something like Kelly's anal tickle torture or something. I used to have it and I was thinking about buying the full clip, but I lost the preview and forgot all about it till now. Has anybody got it?

Wow... I have always been a huge fan of butt tickling, and all this clips are new to me. This is a great thread, I hope to see some more videos popup here.

DUDE that was probably the best tickling video Ive ever seen. YES! Tied em up and tickle their asses!

Does anyone know who that girl is in the first clip in Golem's post. I love that clip, and I love the girl's laugh, and I'd like to find more of her. Also, it's great to see how much her laughter increases when the tickler reaches her butt, it shows you how ticklish she is there.

I don't know what that girl's name is but its a quality clip. Does anyone have any more arse tickling clips? I've searched on the forum and there seems to be plenty of people who like them but very few actual clips.

French Tickler

There's a scene in the video, "French Tickler," put out by Platinum many years ago, where April May is tickling Julie Juggs behind, with hilarious results. I no longer have the video, but remember it fondly because prior to that video, I never knew the posterior could be so sensitive.

Legs and calves...great

Undiscovered teritory.
Calves tickled lightly are fantastic.
Girl has great legs.
Thanks!!!

Ahhh, the ass. So sought after in general and then so forgotten about in the tickling arena. Thanks, guys. These are awesome! That girl in the yaqi one has the absolute GREATEST ass for tickling!!

- The Doc

Those clips of Lena and Christine were smokin' thanks for posting those :devil2:

I'm also a lover of bum bum tickling and legs, its hot and more of it would be good :cool2:

Actually Dudge, "French Tickler" was put out by Cal-Star. I know b/c I still have it on VHS and to this day it's my favorite tickling vid! I never converted it to DVD yet but I will at some point so I can finally trash my bulky VHS tapes (as well as my clunky VCR in my bedroom). If you give me your address, I'll send it to you on DVD as soon as I rent a VCR to DVD combo and spend a few hours doing so. That video was great. Tit and ass tickling (two often overlooked places but my two favorite areas).

Cheers! The Doc

PS> What happened to that very first video posted in the second post on this thread? That was REALLY the money shot! 4 vids remain but that first one was killer!

nice clips. does anyone have the link to christines clips

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back