Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

12/20/2014

The Nomination Phase of the 2014 Golden Feather Awards is open until the 31st. Visit the GFA forum and make your choices known!

New from MTJ

Bot Corps #2

Click here
12/17/14

Ticklingparadise

DECEMBER 2014 FEATURE OF THE MONTH "SANTA'S HELPERS"

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

tiklusilly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Tickling my younger sister bare armpits and feet

Hi, my name is Joyce, im 23, from New Zealand and am new to the forum and thought i would share my tickling stories with you.

Well i have two older sisters who are twins and a younger sister, my twin sisters Rachael and Cathy (24), like to tickle me alot but my sisters and i mostly like to tickle my younger sister Samantha who is (18) as her skin is so ticklish like mine lol, well i will tell how we tickled my younger sister now

My younger sister just loves to sleep in on the weekends but me and my sisters often dont let her and we often tie her to her bed with her arms over her head and her feet bare, so anyway our sister was sleeping in her bed me and my twin sisters rachael and Cathy went to her bed and pulled the blankets off which woke her up and then my twin sisters Rachael and Cathy pinned her down while i got my dads belts to tie her arms and legs with, so i tied her up to the bed while my twin sisters were still pinning her down, i have finished and so we get to our positions while my younger sister pleads for us to not tickle her "please dont tickle me" "please dont tickle my armpits and feet, i cant stand it when you tickle me there" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" my twin sisters were tickling her bare soles with their fingers while i wriggled my fingers towards her bare armpits and then i dig my fingers into her armpits which makes her eyes go wide and she just starts cracking up with laughter "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHA" while my sisters and i tickled her ticklish bare skin with our fingers "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAPLEEEEASE HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIIIIM BEEEGING YOU, PLEEEASE STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA this tickling went on for about 30 minutes and then we stopped and untied her and did a group hug as me and my sisters aere very close with our friendship , pretty much me and my sisters just like to tickle torture each other fun lol

Well i hope you enjoyed my story, plenty more to come, if you would like me to keep sharing my stories, thats cool

Thumbs up

Great story, yes i would like you to keep telling us you and your sisters tickling experiences as i have so far enjoyed reading this one and welcome to the forum

Thank you ticklishasgrl, ok i will keep sharing mine and my sisters tickling experiences on here

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum, Joyce. I'm Mitch, 37 year old White Male from Lancaster, Pennsylvania in the USA. Thank you for sharing your story about your sisters and tickling. I greatly enjoyed reading it.
    Enjoy the forum. I hope we can chat or message at some point.

Mitch

Welcome to the TMF, Armpitticklish, and congratulations on making your first posts. This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'd love to hear more incidents of tickling among your sisiters and you.
    <=== Goddess Shelly's sacred soles

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Buy my nonfiction epic here.

Buy my popular novel "Jennifer's Revenge" here.

Order my newest (Sept. 2012) collection of four short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED #5
    Order Today!

Awesome. Would love to hear more from you.

That sister of yours is a preaty tough girl to take a half an hour of tickling. hats off to her

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderdude26
    That sister of yours is a preaty tough girl to take a half an hour of tickling. hats off to her
    Not to get all technical, but she really had no choice in the matter. She could have taken 3 hours, like it or not, 'cuz she was strapped down, lol!
    TickleSlaveinTN

Blog Entries
    A very cute story, and so nice to see family have fun. Even though she begs seems like your sis loves to be tickled, as does the rest of you, just for fun.

This is my cute widdle vorpal bunny Flopsy! Isn't he a cutie?

No sex for me unless I get married, nor does I like nudity. A proud, prude member of the tea party

Fantastic tale!

Kinky is with a feather; Perverted is with a chicken.

thanks joyce

hey joyce nice to see another kiwi on here i thought i was alone me in ch ch thought you wrote a great story hope you might try to contact me (details in a message ) i sent you in private anyway welcome to the group and enjoy whats left of our summer

nice

sounds like fun...Welcome to the community
    ~If music be the food of love...sing on

Please do write more. Love to here about you being tickled

Great story, Joyce. Keep the stories coming.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast