• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Caroline’s In Trouble Again! – “Night Shift” – NEW!

loupanther

TMF Regular
Caroline makes her return…and runs smack into trouble in this tickling comic adventure. Ordered to guard a nondescript warehouse by the evil Slade family, Caroline initially thinks she is in for a boring Friday night. Of course in the C.I.T.A. world, things are never quite as they seem! Caroline confronts ex-con Larry Laugher in the midst of robbing the place, gets captured…and then the REAL fun begins!

Price: $6.99...8 full-color Pages + Cover & Bonus drawing...49 panels...M/F & MM/F tickling, Sexual Content. Available at: http://www.images4sale.com/11124

Thanks to all who have waited patiently for some new works in the Caroline series. This marks the first all-new tickling comic story I have published in several years, and is the first of the new C.I.T.A. adventure that will total about 5-7 stories (roughly 50 pages). I hope it is enjoyable for existing Caroline fans, and hopefully will win a few new ones. Thanks again for the support, and enjoy!

Last edited:
Was looking foward to this and was not disapointed. Your work has really improved since your last Caroline story. It reminds me of Tim Vigil's early work, when he self published his "Grips" comics. I certainly think that e-comics are a much better route than a website. I definately endorse this book. Plenty of tickling along with hardcore. Only minor violence, rather tame in comparison to some of your grittier work. This is not one to be passed up on. A good deal for for the price!
webmaster joe

Well, i just bought it and i have to say i really enjoyed it. It's very sexual, so tose who shy away from such things should be warned. I only have one complaint, and that is that i found the picture format to simply be too big.

Just curious, but is this story leading up to some f/m tickling?

Cosmo_ac said:
Well, i just bought it and i have to say i really enjoyed it. It's very sexual, so tose who shy away from such things should be warned. I only have one complaint, and that is that i found the picture format to simply be too big.

Just curious, but is this story leading up to some f/m tickling?

I won't say whether Caroline will be lucky enough to get her revenge so soon... but there will be some F/M in the next episode.

loupanther said:
I won't say whether Caroline will be lucky enough to get her revenge so soon... but there will be some F/M in the next episode.

Well, F/M has never done thing for, but as long as we're on requests, how about some of those very bad "bad" girls getting tickled and laughing gas.
Particularly the busty bald chick with the eye patch.
webmaster joe

At Last

[exhaustion] Uh...couldn't...wait...any longer...thanks :bowing:

No, seriously, today is THE day of the release. Congratulations ! Hope you all the best, and... you know... we're looking foward to see the next parts of the series.

Congratulations again !

The first page looks tantalizing, planning to buy the thing soon.

Any word on some intimate/sexual f/f anytime soon? :devil:

So many requests, so few pages to fit them in! :eek:

I'll do what I can, guys...Fortunately, I'm already planning at least one scene in each of the categories mentioned above along with a load of other stuff I have in mind. But, keep in mind, there's a long ways to go in this series...so you may not see your favorite until a later story. I'll try to make it worth the wait, though!

loupanther said:

I'll do what I can, guys...Fortunately, I'm already planning at least one scene in each of the categories mentioned above along with a load of other stuff I have in mind. But, keep in mind, there's a long ways to go in this series...so you may not see your favorite until a later story. I'll try to make it worth the wait, though!

Be content in the knowledge that you have such a following that makes requests. ;)
webmaster joe

laughinggaszone said:
Be content in the knowledge that you have such a following that makes requests. ;)
webmaster joe

Picture me content! One thing I have found is that my most ingenious Caroline ideas are often trumped by those of readers. So in other words...Keep the requests and ideas coming!

And thanks again, everyone for all the praise and positive feedback. Hope all of you enjoy what's in store for Caroline down the road.

loupanther said:

Poor Lou, victim of his success. How sad... Ever thought about hiring an assistant, to help releasing stuff on schedule and deal with the ton of fan mails coming every day ?

No honestly, for someone who's so controversial (you know what I mean), this is great news. Just don't keep us waiting too long. You know how dangerously insane your fans are :angel:

BLOODY HELL!

You've really out done yourself with your new work.
From page one it's brilliant, that full body shot of
Caroline fit to burst from her uniform is beautiful.
Your colouring has clearly come a long way, the purple
shading on Carrie's face is a nice touch indeed.

In particular I loved the butt tickling on page 4,
very nice and peachy anatomy you've done there.
Another personal favourite was the hose spraying, I've
written similar scenes where the unwilling 'lee has to
be cleaned with ticklish results, very cruel and
tasty.

The arrival of Dick Hanson was a pleasent surprise,
he's a must in tickling comics. If I recall, seeing as
I have to rebuild my collection after the trouble with
my computer, you also have a female character with a
rather large tounge don't you? I smell a titatic team
up of the tounges....

The final page, page 8, is pure gold. The silent
laughter is a nice touch, I don't ever recall having
seen that in a tickling comic before. The expression
on Carrie's face in the second panel is priceless, I
thought the use of the varying emoticons was genius as
well, a very clever way of expressing her conflicting
emotions without any drawn out blabber.

Of course from a purley perverted point of view is was
beautiful seeing Carrie pinned down by two devilish
ticklers and mercilessly tickled to orgasmville. The
look of utter sexual frustration on our heroines face
in the fourth panel perfectly conveys her desperation
for the impending orgasm.

Over all it's a great peace and like any good story
left me wanting more. A kick ass come back production if I
ever saw one.

Last edited:
TickleMantis said:
BLOODY HELL!

You've really out done yourself with your new work.

TM,

Like I said awhile back, I hope I can capture the "intensity" you do in your stories...glad to see NightShift passed the test!

I am hard at work on the second chapter. More to come on that soon...

Cav88 said:
How long does it take to make these comics?
I don't work on them around-the-clock, but do try to draw some every day. I can get one done in about 6-7 weeks, If I work consistently. It's a labor of love...ask anyone who publishes their own comic. It takes ALOT of diligence and discipline. I used to do comics just for myself (pre-Internet days), but it's great to be able to share them. Makes it worth the effort when I see the positive reaction from readers.

Great work LouP! I am psyched to see Carrie back in action and I look forward to seeing Grunella, Emma and the gang soon too.

Awesome work my friend.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back