• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heroine Universe "Tomiko Tickling Session: Spread Eagle Leopard" 2/22/2008 WMV INSIDE

HeroineUniverse

TMF Novice
Heroine Universe "Tomiko Tickling Session: Spread Eagle Leopard" 2/22/2008 WMV INSIDE

Hey guys!

I released 2 new clips tonight, but I wanted to come on here and mention one of them in particular, because I feel it's some of my best M/F work yet.

It's called "Tomiko Tickling Sessions: Spread Eagle Leopard Print." It's an awesome 18+ Minute TOTALLY REAL Tickling Clip I put together from one of my sessions with Tomiko. This is absolutely my favorite M/F session I've done yet, and in my opinion, the BEST M/F I've put out for the public.

Tomiko is tied spread eagle on the bed, in a sexy leopard print babydoll lingerie and Sheer Tan Pantyhose, with leopard print 4" heels. NOTE: The particular pantyhose were suggested by a friend (and fan) of the site, due to their shiny/silky smooth surface (I get them from a vintage online store). They made Tomiko even more ticklish, something she points out to me once I start finding all those ticklish spots!

Tomi's leopard print heels were removed within a minute of the clip, and the rest of the 18+ minute clip is foot and upperbody tickling!

Multiple camera angles here (NO STOPS, as it's a tickling session start to finish, I change the angles during the whole thing so you get the best views possible of the action). I tickle Tomi all over her feet, inner thighs (this is a great spot on her), stomach, under the arms, all over the place. She is in hysterics for a lot of the clip, and the tickling remains constant.

Very good interaction and back-and-forth between us the entire time (no silent tickler stuff here). :)

NOTE: Because I stand by this clip as some of my best M/F, I decided to put out a SECOND PREVIEW CLIP that will be exclusively available at my FREE Forums. It's too big to post here (9mb), but I posted it up at my forums, so check it out. It's totally different from the preview here. :)

You can find the full video here:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15404

You can find the second (exclusive) preview clip here:
http://forums.heroineuniverse.com/tool/post/jpcollector/vpost?id=2516014

Enjoy the previews, and let me know what you think! A few more pics are available at my site. :)

Casey
My Site - www.heroineuniverse.com
My Store - http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15404
My Forums - http://forums.heroineuniverse.com/mb/jpcollector

pretty sure she's the same girl as the Silver Cherry "tickled japaneese-American feet" clip.
She's WAY ticklish and has a super laugh.

Tomiko is so wonderful. I love her work! One of the hottest girls around the net!

:)

I'm in total agreement! Tomi basically serves as the sole reason/inspiration why I even put together a fan site (Heroine Universe) in the first place. It's no big secret WHY I personally fly her out to visit each and every month for new shoots...the sweetest lady you'd ever meet.

Casey

Does Tomiko has a nylon fetish too? I've watched through the clips 4 Sales stores and saw many Clips of her tickled in nylons! If she has a fable for nylons than she is my dream women :D

I am now a big fan of hers. She seems like a lovely person. I also love that she is extremely ticklish especially in stockings. Thank the fan for donating them for the shoot.

Awesome. Absolutely awesome. I've bought about 4 of your clips and loved every one of them. I'm waiting for the clip of Tomiko mummified. That looks great.

I'd love to see Tomiko stretched on a rack:firedevil

Funny that you should mention that...

While a true full-size bondage rack might be a bit much for the type of shoots I do (I try to keep the shoots portable because of the locations we use), I have the next best thing to that in a cool full-size massage table!

Starting in March, I'll be creating and making available clips with the ladies of the site stretched out and tickle tortured on it, both in "storyline" stuff and tickling session type clips. Stay tuned. :)

Casey

PS - Oh and DIG...the mummified clip is one of the clips coming for this Friday. :)

Funny that you should mention that...

While a true full-size bondage rack might be a bit much for the type of shoots I do (I try to keep the shoots portable because of the locations we use), I have the next best thing to that in a cool full-size massage table!

Starting in March, I'll be creating and making available clips with the ladies of the site stretched out and tickle tortured on it, both in "storyline" stuff and tickling session type clips. Stay tuned. :)

YAYYYYY!!!!! Stretch 'em...stretch 'em...stretch 'em:couch:

Hellloooo....What happened!!!

???????? What happened to HeroinesUniverse.com

Even the Clip stores has vanished...sort of, it's still their but with no clips.

This is the same thing that happened when Hypnoticworld was associated with....very sad

I hope ressurection is in the works.

The tk Lad

???????? What happened to HeroinesUniverse.com

Even the Clip stores has vanished...sort of, it's still their but with no clips.

This is the same thing that happened when Hypnoticworld was associated with....very sad

I hope ressurection is in the works.

The tk Lad

He's closed down for a number of reasons. Mainly, he was getting too busy and there was a copyright conflict with one of the lady. Personnally, I don't agree too much with these reasons, but, hey, it's his business...

It's hard to believe that he's gone :( I loved his work! Rest in Peace Heroine Universe! :angel:

Say waaaa...

Liptick---May I ask how you know the "reasons", he closed down did you receive this 1st person, or through multiple sources. You, seem to suggest...well, something(s) else. Besides copyright--which is a little odd in it self. Care to elaborate, if it's appropriate.

Thanks.

Liptick---May I ask how you know the "reasons", he closed down did you receive this 1st person, or through multiple sources. You, seem to suggest...well, something(s) else. Besides copyright--which is a little odd in it self. Care to elaborate, if it's appropriate.

Thanks.

If the Web site was still up, you could probably see the entire message. The reasons he gave me were that it was too much work, that he couldn't shoot the long stories he personnally enjoyed and that one of the ladies was attached to another producer/distributor/web site (if I remember correctly, his answer being a lot more elaborate). I wasn't suggesting anything, simply that I didn't agree that these reasons were, in my humble opinion, reason enough to shut down an entire high quality web site he worked so hard to open back up, which is my own personal opinion. Hope that clears it up...

Bummer he's gone. I was a huge fan. Hope he releases another, his vision of clips was perfect....

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back