• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Srsly, our xbox is about to get hurled through the bay window!

..Glamorous..

Verified
So since I haven't had school for the last 2 days, I've been glued to the couch playing Guitar Hero-- I've already beat it, now I have to get ALL of the achievements that were left behind. Iron Maiden is really pissing me off... 111,149 and I still only have 4 stars. I have played that damn song like 600 times now. :omg:

Okay, I feel a little better now.

I don't think its the X-Box360 glam.......perhaps its your fingering on the guitar.

Do you need some lessons, of course the ribs are easier to practice on :lion:

Rob

Blah blah blah Rob! No shoosh before I beat you with a bag of tacos!

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!

Consider yourself on the list........

:brick'd:

You shall pay for that comment. I assure you.

Rob

LaLaLaLa...

However, it seemed to help with increasing my score.. 155,575.. still 4 stars though.. grrrr.

Hey Jo,

in my latest Game Informer magazine, they have revealed the first details about "Guitar Hero----Metallica"

Okay, breathe deep.

Don't pass out.

It will include all of them, about 60% of their songs and they will have all the members on stage, so you will get to see you favorite man in video game form. I do believe your TV screen will get lots of HUMPING.

Rob

Yah. They were in the works of that before the Aerosmith version came out. I almost creamed all over my couch when I had read about that. o_O

Good thing I have a wide flat screen TV. Lots of room for humpage. :D

Lots of room, and a clear view.

The TV I hope is in a sturdy place. :eek:

Rob

I have Guitar Hero World Tour!

It is soooooooooo awesome!!!

I already beat it on the first 2 levels. Working on the Hard level now.

Rob

Heard World Tour was kinda bunk.

Gonna get second RB and Metallica GH.

The good thing about World Tour (at least on PS3) is that the Guitar will work with Rock Band2. So I will be getting that for Christmas....aren't my girls so nice to buy that for their daddy!!:pounce:

I actually like World Tour....I will tell you, "Hot for Teacher" by Van Halen, is ONE HELL of a song to play. I always wanted to play it, and I regretted it afterwards. I could not get it perfect, no matter how hard I tried, best I did was 92%.

Rob

That's the one I'm playing! I totally pwnd Metallica!

Whoops.

I mis-read. ><

Thought you had said you were playing two. lawl.

Yush! One was epical! ^^

COME ONNNNNNNNN GLAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

You get Chanel if you get 5 stars. :D

The good thing about World Tour (at least on PS3) is that the Guitar will work with Rock Band2. So I will be getting that for Christmas....aren't my girls so nice to buy that for their daddy!!:pounce:

I actually like World Tour....I will tell you, "Hot for Teacher" by Van Halen, is ONE HELL of a song to play. I always wanted to play it, and I regretted it afterwards. I could not get it perfect, no matter how hard I tried, best I did was 92%.

Rob

M'yah. I have a PS3. It was supposed to work with RB, but it was just a rumor. ><

Whoops.

I mis-read. ><

Thought you had said you were playing two. lawl.

Yush! One was epical! ^^

COME ONNNNNNNNN GLAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

You get Chanel if you get 5 stars. :D

LAWL! I'm taking a short break to see if it helps. I have been playing for like 5 hrs!

M'yah. I have a PS3. It was supposed to work with RB, but it was just a rumor. ><
It seems the old ones do not work, but the new guitar that comes with World Tour is calibrated to work with all the old GH series and Rock Band2. I checked before I bought it. So the old ones will not it seems, but the new GH World Tour will. So when should you and I get together on PS3 and rock out.:headbang:

I promise I wont sing :clap:

Rob

OMFG! What is with this song! I got to 122,958 and got 550/573 notes.. and its still frigin 4 stars!

This song is Satan's spawn. Where's Rob? Maybe picking on him will work again!

Nope, picking on me is what angered the Guitar Hero gods!

SUFFER!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!

Rob

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back