• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Artwork catchup

wishfoot88

4th Level Red Feather
man, i havent posted on here for ages!
i have been on holiday, my laptop has repeatably broken down, and i have been incredibly busy. you add all these up and you just forget the TMF.
i might start posting here again, but i post more on my DA account.
i havent been doing too much tickling art lately, so some of these are weeks old.
so, in order, these are my pictures.
1-astounding wolfman tickled(requested)
2-sonic guys and fuzz, just chillin' (fun picture i did the 2nd time my laptop was down)
hope you like them!
for more paw and feet related art see my DA account, i am on there more often, and i am extremely active there as well.
i also accept requests through my DA account.
thanks.

Man, sorry to hear about your laptop, Wish. I keep waiting for my own to go kablooie (knock on wood)... heaven alone knows what I'll do then! For the time being, though, all's right in the fetish heaven, with two brand new pieces of Wishfoot art (new to me, at least!) Is that Fuzz's brother in the first picture? He's snow white, which could be a clue, but has no scars (perhaps this happened prior to his accident, though). He also has what appears to be a ThunderCats insignia on his breast-plate... I don't remember anyone like that from the ThunderCats, but I also was never terribly familiar with the series. Since you describe him as "Astounding Wolfman", I suspect he has no affiliation with the group. Regardless, he joins some mighty forbearers in your stocks... the likes of Sonic, Tails Fuzz and sundry hapless X-Men! Company to be proud of! The second picture offers a great deal of fine detail: the sofa and coffee table are nicely dimensional and have the homey feel of comfortable furniture; the assembled friends seem all at ease in one another's familiar company! A pleasant, relaxing portrait that promises good times; the very thing we need at this present tense state of the world!

Man, sorry to hear about your laptop, Wish. I keep waiting for my own to go kablooie (knock on wood)... heaven alone knows what I'll do then! For the time being, though, all's right in the fetish heaven, with two brand new pieces of Wishfoot art (new to me, at least!) Is that Fuzz's brother in the first picture? He's snow white, which could be a clue, but has no scars (perhaps this happened prior to his accident, though). He also has what appears to be a ThunderCats insignia on his breast-plate... I don't remember anyone like that from the ThunderCats, but I also was never terribly familiar with the series. Since you describe him as "Astounding Wolfman", I suspect he has no affiliation with the group. Regardless, he joins some mighty forbearers in your stocks... the likes of Sonic, Tails Fuzz and sundry hapless X-Men! Company to be proud of! The second picture offers a great deal of fine detail: the sofa and coffee table are nicely dimensional and have the homey feel of comfortable furniture; the assembled friends seem all at ease in one another's familiar company! A pleasant, relaxing portrait that promises good times; the very thing we need at this present tense state of the world!
aw, thanks man!
i had never heard of the astounding wolfman either, until he was requested.
so still not sure on who he his:shrug::D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back