• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The UNY II Albany NY gathering Registration is now open!!!

I'm so glad to read that you all had such a great time there. Doesn't surprise me in the least. These gatherings are a huge party of friends first and everything else is just frosting on the cake.

I was thrilled over the weekend to get the video snippet of Morgan and Christina at the restaurant - Thanks Danimal!

Congratulations Everyone on yet another fabulous time for everyone who attended and even for those of us who weren't there but who know and understand what a great time everyone has at these gatherings.

Jan

UNY II Tribute Haikus

My apologies to Myriads, Dan, Ayla, Milagros, Todd, Spdr, Greg, Mina and Alex, but I just didn't get to know any of you that well. We'll catch up at a future gathering, mmk?

Now, for the rest of you:

UNY II Tribute Haikus

Venray
The first guy I met
You are an excellent host
And my brand new dad

Venraya
Knew it was you when
You said: "Looks like we won't be
The only loud ones ... "

Subtle Feather
We jammed out a lot,
but I think our best cover
was 'Mahna Mahna'

Gothfreakhell
Cereal? Cartoons?
I think that is the best way
To spend a morning

Natural Tickler
I'll always be known
As Dylan Klebold now, thanks.
This bar isn't sketch

Musicroxmysox
Your Olive Garden
Expertise came in handy
Fake flaccid penis

Krazie Dog
Congrats on the win!
If you had taken that bet,
I'd be down five bucks

CuteJill
Rum and Coke mixed with
Neuroscience and techno
"Porcelain Fountains"

Focus
I laugh and wonder
If the cleaning lady had
Opened that drawer ...

Tklee88
Did you listen to
The entire Backstreet Boys
Discography yet?

Baldadonis
You have quite a voice
Best "Mad World" cover ever
We must sing at NEST

Sasaxrah
Watching Chris Hansen
Was quite educational
Coz you nevah know

Tickle Emperor
Your bill's in the mail
For that job you asked of me
Burning down that school

Snail Shell
Those discussion threads?
You are an instigator
Viva La Poutine

CapnMad
When you knighted me,
I officially became
Part of Team Philly

Fire Guardian
I'll model for you;
Just get me a pink onesie
And I think we're set

Silver Surf
So your closet nerd
Turned out to be quite handy
In Categories

Play Joe
My primary source
Of alcoholic beverage
How can I thank you?

Armpit Lover
Doctor, Doctor, Doc-
-tor, Doctor, Doctor, Doctor,
Doctor, Doctor, Doc-

Tortuga
Man, you rocked that hat
So go get one at Target
It's like, twenty bucks

Crystal Light
You know that popcorn
Tastes better with a movie,
Sister Joanna?

Dark Hand
Awesome demo, man
Your jokes were terrible though
...which is why I laughed

Waiting2BeTickled
Thanks for helping me
Put an end to my car horn's
Incessant honking

Classy
You have more to fear
From that entire box of
Cigarettes than me!

Desdemona
How did we not talk
Until the morning you left?
I thought you were black ...

Poopies
At least that lap dance
Did it's job distracting you
Ha, sorry again!

Young Machine
Whenever we hang,
Mac and Cheese and Maury will
Always get involved

Seriously though, this was my first gathering and it has made me completely recalibrate my opinion of this community. Thank you all so much for giving me such a warm welcome into your world.

Future warning: I will own NEST.

Last edited:
UNY 2 Albany Gathering

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just Got Back .

Special thanks to Ray and Tracy and their hard work . Everyone was made to feel welcome ! Classy and Tracy are on my revenge list !!

See you at NEST Joe and Pam

I can not understand how so many people in one place can consistently pronounce "Pountang" "Poutine" :sarcasm: I just don't understand it! AUHHHH!

I will post more when my head clears later....

but I had to thank my lovely wife Tracy not only for getting us home safe and sound, but for posting here earlier and expressing my feelings as well..

Renewing friendships and making new ones was what made this past weekend the best for me....

Knowing you folks are out there is what keeps me going....

Hope you feel better soon, Venray. It was a great weekend, thanks in large part to you and Raya. :couch:

The Poutine Revolution has begun

See you all at NEST. :wavingguy

Snail Shell

Indeed it has. The poutine you made was delicious. :munch:

UNY 2 Albany Gathering

See you at NEST Joe and Pam
It was great to see you again and to meet Pam. See you at NEST. :D

I'm so glad to read that you all had such a great time there. Doesn't surprise me in the least. These gatherings are a huge party of friends first and everything else is just frosting on the cake.

I was thrilled over the weekend to get the video snippet of Morgan and Christina at the restaurant - Thanks Danimal!

Congratulations Everyone on yet another fabulous time for everyone who attended and even for those of us who weren't there but who know and understand what a great time everyone has at these gatherings.

Jan

We miss you! Glad he did that so we could say hello.

So, I finally got internet in my new apartment! At least I can now have the comfort of the TMF again, but it is cold comfort compared to the extraordinary sensation of spending a weekend in Albany with such a fine collection of people. I think we have to start calling the Monday of any gathering Black Monday to accurately reflect the tone of the moment. Everyone burns so brightly all weekend, it is such a drag to leave :(

That being said, I have to thank all the people who made my weekend so special. If I miss anyone, feel free to take it out on me when next we meet :)

First, my roomies:

Nicki--You are such a fun person to hang out with. You brighten up every room you enter and I am so happy that we live so close to one another now. Don't you dare give me those sneaky cold hands again, you little devil :p We must do lunch soon--love ya babe!

Terrence--Doctor. I am glad we formed a partnership of doom. I promise I will work on some Prince for the next time we meet--people need to know about some Raspberry Beret :) I always have fun hanging out with you, man, and I look forward to our next meeting!

Pat--It was great to meet you buddy. Thanks a lot for sharing some music with me, and I deeply enjoyed your awesome sauce. I hope we get a chance to hang out again-OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!

Katie--What can I say, herna? You were the greatest surprise roomie anyone ever had. I had so much fun spending time with you ("SHHHHHH!") and I can't wait to see you again. You have a beautiful voice and we are so going to rock NEST. I'm talking to you even as I write this, so I know we'll stay in touch.

I would have been a happy boy just within the confines of my room, but there was another hallway and a half of awesomeness that I must tribute!

Ray and Tracy: Thank you two so much for putting on a wonderful party. I hope you had nearly as much fun as I did. You guys rock!

Myriads: Nice to finally meet you in person and thanks for a wonderful time!

Jay: Always good to see you doctor! I am so sorry I was dead to you for a little while there, but I'm glad we could team up for a final D&D run. You are a pillar of the community man, and I look forward to seeing you again!

Mel: I agree we didn't get enough time to hang out, but it was still lovely to see you again :) Thanks for helping us to enjoy the Olive Garden, and for just being your fun self. We can has more time at NEST, yes? Yes.

Dave and Sarah: It was great to finally meet you two after hearing so many good things. Sarah, it was an honor to compete against the Catchphrase master, not to mention our critique of sexual predator diction :) Dave, it was really fun jamming with you, you have a great voice and a great ear for harmony! I hope to see more of you two at NEST!

Joel: So glad we got a chance to jam out finally. You're a talented guy and a fun person to hang out with. Our rendition of mahna mahna will go down in history—well, our history anyway lol. See you in your home city for the next round of musical awesomeness!

Mr. Poopies—I don't know why but I love calling you that. Sorry I was not looking in your direction during Catchphrase when you obviously kicked so much ass at it. I'll try to make it up to you next time. Good luck with the underpants gnomes!!

Jessica: It was so fun meeting you. You are positively adorable with your outdoor dance moves and your epic ticklishness. I can't stop singing your theme song “She's just a youngmachine...and she don't work for nobody but you” lol Thanks for being my smoking buddy!

Rob: I love you man! You are a sincerely nice and fun guy, and it was my pleasure to seal our bond over a band-aid! I hope all will be well with you until we meet again!

Focus: Thanks for listening to our jam session, man! I hope your hand is ok, and bring your horn next time!!!

Jonathan: Bada Bing Over Here! Great to meet you man!

Deb: It was nice to finally meet you—I hope we get a chance to hang out more one of these days :)

Morgan: I've never met someone I enjoy conversing with so much whom I end up talking with so little. I must find a way to remedy this. In the meantime, it was wonderful to see you as always, and keep rocking that awesome beard!

Christina: I love/hate that you seem to beat me in tickle fights :p It was lovely to see you again,
and I'm glad we could bond over photos :)

Alex, PJ, Todd: It was nice to see all you guys! I hope we get more chances to hang out!

Jo: Wow, it was such a pleasure spending some time with you this weekend. I'm so glad that I'm a demure social butterfly who can flit in and out of rooms, otherwise I might never have gotten to know you better :) Can't wait to chill again!

Sean and Cassi: I'm really glad we bonded this weekend, and I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to hanging with you two at NEST. Our band will rock the nation! While we were hanging out I kept thinking to myself that you two are the kind of folks I could imagine myself hanging out with in any context, and the fact that we happen to enjoy this scene is just the icing on an already pretty delicious cake. Thanks for the great times :)

So sorry if I forgot anyone—I can't wait to see everyone again. Is it May yet?

Oh, and for those who were there when I was trying to get the "Hello" t-shirt from that stupid game they had at the Lobby; Yeah. I finally CrystalLight'd that shit and am now a proud owner of one. :D

Shout outs

Venray
Papa TMF

Venraya
You are so sweet I am glad I came

Crystal Light & Cassie. Was great meeting you 2. I would have liked to spend more time with you ladies. maybe next time

Natural Tickler
I'll never do it again!

Musicroxmysox
Always a pleasure dear. I loved our Lindsay Lohan marathon lol. Mean girls.

Snail Shell! I loved talked about Biology with you!!!

JOEL :) JOEL JOEL...what am i to do with you?
Lol the "LER" hat
Rum and Coke mixed with
Neuroscience and techno
"Porcelain Fountains" pawwwwwssslin fowwwwwtainsss
Shoot up the hotel lmao!

Focus
You are the greatest man. I loved the grilled chicken sandwiches on the ride there and back and jamming out to Usher with you in the hotel. I liked how we took turns driving. Thanks for helping me open up more to this world <3
Katie: You are the sweetest! I hope you got home safe and sound

Baldadonis
ALways a pleasure. "WHY DOESN'T MINE LOOK LIKE THAT?!?!"

Sasaxrah
I missed you the whole time! :( Its ok though. I will see you again. I knew you were sleepy

Armpit Lover
It was funny and ironic to finally meet you. Thanks for the advice you gave me. You are so sweet.

Dark Hand
Great tutorial. I love how you emphasized safety as the main priority. I learned a lot. thank you :)

Waiting2BeTickled
"AHH BLAHH BLAHH BLAHH BLAHH!" lmao! freakin finally

Classy
I loved all of our conversations and our coffee drinking! It was great to meet you after hearing so much about you! :)

Anyone who I forgot to list here or did not spend much time with it was amazing! I hope to see you all at NEST.

Joel...that was just one awesome first post gathering post....you make a dad proud!

Gatherings Rule!

I had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone. Thanks to Ray and Raya for a beautiful and fun weekend gathering:yourock: And a big hug to my New york buddy jill. Im still a little bit under the weather here but getting plenty of rest. Classy your the best!, Dave,Katie, Sarah,W2BT,The dude with the funny hat, lol, Natural,Dark hand, etc etc etc, not good with names but thank you all for a great weekend.

Last edited:
I had such a great time this weekend, I didn't want to leave <3 Thank you all for making me feel so comfortable and at home, you all are the sweetest. It usually takes me forever to warm up to people, but you guys made it so easy for me to just pop right out of my shell. It's like I knew you guys forevez, or at least a lot longer than like 3 days hahaha. I'll definitely be attending more gatherings and stuffff! Thanks for a memorable weekend <3333 By the way I finally named my elephant, his name is now Igby St. Vincent Elliot the Third, thanks to a little help from Jay <3

Thanks to Ray, Tracy and Myriads for organizing an awesome gathering. I had a really great time and can't wait to do it again next year. To my old friends, it was great to see you all again. To the newbies I met, it was really a pleasure to get know all of you. I was not the only person struck by what a really friendly, cool group of newbies we had this weekend. Hope to see you all in Philly in 3 months.

Ray, Tracy, and Myriads - thanks for hosting such an awesome weekend :)

Love meeting up with old and new friends. I'll definitely try again next year (and yes, Bella, I'll try to get to the "lesser" north of Ohio...lol)

I was barely at the gathering, so I've relatively few memories and shout outs to share, unlike past gatherings.

First, my apologies to everyone who had to put up with my gloomy self this weekend, particularly darkhand, Tortuga, CrystalLight and Myriads, as they had to put up with me the most.

tklee88, you are insane for driving that distance. I continue to be amazed that I was talking to you around 7 PM on Thursday as you had just left NC, and on Friday morning I talked you into my apartment parking lot right as I was done showering at ~7 AM. But, you made it, and you had yourself a grand time. Good on ya!

TickleEmperor, Snail Shell, my Canadian compadres, it was good to see you both. I'm glad you're continuing the grand tradition of getting stopped at the border for amusing reasons. :p Tickle Emperor, someday our meeting hug will result in broken bones on both sides, I don't doubt it.

CrystalLight, Tortuga, thanks so much for being so good to me despite my down self. I hope I didn't bring your weekend down too much. Even if I had to leave early so I didn't disturb it, your photoshoot Sunday was all kinds of hot. You two are gorgeous alone and even more so together. Thanks so much for letting me sit around your room for the bulk of Sunday.

Speaking of CrystalLight, I'll relate one amusing incident. She and I were playing a little on the bed, and due to my lacking restraints, my thrashings ended with me elbowing her in the vajayjay. That in and of itself is not funny. However, the many minutes-long literal vagina monologue that ensued, complete with how I'd destroyed the "magical forest" and all the "fairies" that lived there and more other euphemisms than I know, was hysterical beyond measure. If any of you know CrystalLight's "crazy voice" (for lack of a better term), it was delivered entirely in that.

Darkhand, it was really good to meet you, sir. Thanks too for letting me crash in your room on Sunday. You're a master of the rope, and a master friend to two folks I care a whole lot about. Hopefully, I'll be seein' more of you at a future event. :)

KrazieDog, I'm glad that crazy concoction worked out, even if my pot was not needed. I did miss it being cooked, but it smelled too strong for me anyway. :p Good to see you, what little I did.

Myriads, good to talk to you, as it always is. You help me think through things, and I've a lot of things to think through.

Also, Capnmad's mustache. Nothing more need be said.

There were lots of folks, new and old, that I saw. Alas, I was there but part of one day, the final day to boot, and I saw even less of folks than I usually do. I'm not hatin' on you if you aren't here; I just kept myself away for too long and missed so many.

It was really good to see everybody. I resolve to not be a gloomy cloud of sadness the next time I see all of you, no matter what it takes. :) Missing you all a great deal.

Sounds like you guys had fun! Wish I coulda gone. Maybe next year. I'll head to nest though and meet more of the folks that I failed to meet at Bellas. :)

I'm always so late -- folks, it was awesome to see you all! Ray, Tracy, Myr, thanks so much for hosting -- we had a blast! Folks that couldn't be there, you were missed and I hope I can see you at NEST or even sooner! Take care, everyone, and Happy V-Day!

Also late here. I had a fantastic time in Albany and can't thank Myriads, Ray, and Tracy for hosting and planning the whole thing. Olive Garden, Catchphrase, the Puppy Bowl, the Saints awesome victor, watching some trashy tv ... can't say how much fun I had. :D Can't wait to see you all again!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back