• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My session with Hyper_Ticklish

Glad that you both had a lot of fun. :couch: Thanks for sharing the story with us. :D

I'm not so good writing these things, so bare with me if it's a bit long winded.

I disagree. You do seem to be good at writing these things!

That sounded amazing, I'm jealous! You sound like an awesome tickler! :D x

I'm seen him in action. He's pretty good!

Although I've never interacted with Hyper_Ticklish on here, she is fast becoming a bit of a UK legend (anybody with a Ibanez is fine by me!). I'm glad you had fun with her Andy and thank you for sharing the experience.

s

Andy, don't be so hard on yourself - Karima is famous for her terrible sense of direction ;)

I'm so happy that the two of you had such an enjoyable and fulfilling time together - it really sounds like you both hit if off right away, and I hope that you guys are able to enjoy many more tickle-times together in the future :D

I really did have a wicked time with Andy and he's amazing to get along with. Had myself exhausted thanks to him lol I'd definetely meet with him again and that would be even just in general.

Thanks Andy for an amazing weekend :D we need to hook up again soon ;)

Notice that there is no denial re. her terrible sense of direction?! She knows I speak da troof :)

I disagree. You do seem to be good at writing these things!

I'm seen him in action. He's pretty good!

Although I've never interacted with Hyper_Ticklish on here, she is fast becoming a bit of a UK legend (anybody with a Ibanez is fine by me!). I'm glad you had fun with her Andy and thank you for sharing the experience.

s
Maybe I have more talent than I thought. I'm glad you liked it and thanks for all the kind words, it means a lot.

Andy, don't be so hard on yourself - Karima is famous for her terrible sense of direction ;)

I'm so happy that the two of you had such an enjoyable and fulfilling time together - it really sounds like you both hit if off right away, and I hope that you guys are able to enjoy many more tickle-times together in the future :D
I must say it was all me this time, I can't seem to follow google maps on my phone lol
I feel we hit it off right away as well, hopefully Karima feels the same. It would be nice to have another session, I really had fun at this one. Thanks for the kind words.
I really did have a wicked time with Andy and he's amazing to get along with. Had myself exhausted thanks to him lol I'd definetely meet with him again and that would be even just in general.

Thanks Andy for an amazing weekend :D we need to hook up again soon ;)
Awww your making me blush. I am really glad you enjoyed yourself and it would be a pleasure to meet up with such an amazing woman as yourself again in general or for another session. Thanks again for all your kind words and for giving me such a great opportunity.

I must say it was all me this time, I can't seem to follow google maps on my phone lol
I feel we hit it off right away as well, hopefully Karima feels the same. It would be nice to have another session, I really had fun at this one. Thanks for the kind words.

Awww your making me blush. I am really glad you enjoyed yourself and it would be a pleasure to meet up with such an amazing woman as yourself again in general or for another session. Thanks again for all your kind words and for giving me such a great opportunity.

You know I feel the same way ;) *blush* definetely gonna do this again soon.

I wish I was in the UK, I've heard nothing but good things about Hyper Ticklish sessions.

And when he tickles her again he'd better get on the "balls" as she now knows what he's like as a tickler.

Nice! Real life trumps Keyboard any day!

You will be thinking about those sessions for days mate!!!

great story Andy......your one lucky guy. and Hyper you look gorgeous and I' glad you had such a blast too.

Really great to hear a positive story from a couple of people who were just out to have fun, you seem made for each other and I hope the fun continues!!

great story Andy......your one lucky guy. and Hyper you look gorgeous and I' glad you had such a blast too.

Really great to hear a positive story from a couple of people who were just out to have fun, you seem made for each other and I hope the fun continues!!

Thanks, I hope it does too.

Well I'd love host you Karmina, in visiting Canada and give you a good tickle as well.

Last edited:
We already know that karimina is beautiful and very ticklish, maybe you can record some audio of her being tickled on your next session and share it with us all if she agrees. Great story by the way.

Last edited:
Sounds like you guys had a fab time. I am jealous! :)
Karima is obviously as ticklish as she is great looking in that photo! Hope you meet up again soon..

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back