• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TOURNAMENT #1 GET YOUR FRONT ROW SEAT! *New 4/08/14

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

THE GREAT TICKLE TOURNAMENT #1
Written by Bandito
Drawn by Ozzy
Colors & Lettering by White Lotus
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

You've seen the epic amazingness of The Great Tickle Trap!

You've witnessed the power-mad, glorious potpourri of ticklish hotness of The Great Tickle Trap 2!

You've been given an all access pass into the fiendish MTJ Headquarters to sneak a behind the scenes look at the frenzied laughter and hysteria of the most powerful corporation in the known cosmos via MTJ TOURS!!

Now thrill as the mighty MTJ Corporation faces their deadliest rival EVER! (And gasp you should).

The diabolical and in-all-other-ways-insidious Nemesis has invaded the MTJ Headquarters, and stolen the most precious MTJ asset of all: The MTJ girls! Now she plans to pit them against each other in ticklish combat until only the strongest remains by her side to help her conquer the world with the clever use of TICKLE TORTURE!

Get a front row seat in the stands to watch Lexi and Yoly face off as the most hysterical gladiators ever. Prepare for a high-noon showdown as Jane and Anabelle settle their ticklish differences in a duel of the desperate. And join Maggs, Andi, Secret Agent Sonya, the Gomez Girls, Captain Dusty, Morandilas, Ozzy, Bandito, Colin, White Lotus, and ChicagoAnnie as they have to fight the greatest Nemesis they've ever fought...who also happens to be the ACTUAL Nemesis!

Item Features

• 14 pages plus cover 65+ of the best Ozzy panels ever!
• Tons of MTJ Icons in screaming ticklish distress!
• A ridiculous amount of HUGE foot tickles!
• Rib, button, breast, naughty tickles and more!
• A new chapter in the Great TICKLE Saga!
• Ticklish duels and submission!
• Illustrated by the one and only Ozzy!
• Written by Bandito!
• Colored and Lettered by White Lotus!

Product and Ordering Information

Publisher's Note:

$Save$ off the following comics...

ANABELLE #1
Lexi # 01: The Goddess of Laughter
MAGGS #1
THE TEMPLE OF BOUNCE

(This offer is good until 4/30/14)

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and preview page of The Great Tickle Tournament below......

Attachments

• TGTTRN01_Cover.jpg
    TGTTRN01_Cover.jpg
    755.1 KB · Views: 939
  • TGTTRN01_pg04.jpg
    TGTTRN01_pg04.jpg
    975.5 KB · Views: 1,155
Last edited:
Freaking awesome!!! Can't wait to see the Gomez girls in action. Issue #1 was great, I hope #2 isn't too far away.

This one's a dream come true!! I love seeing the girls drawn in Ozzy's classic style--Lexi looks particularly bratty and cute! Every page here's a winner, even better than expected--don't miss it!

C

And again you surprised me as hel and made me happy as a child:typerhappy:
I so was thinking about, what the Tournament might be... and all my dreams came true :)

The idea is perfect... in TGTT all the gals become stronger and better... and now, right before the final plan of mtj... all went fail XD
As the wonderful comics like the Avengers or Justice League of America, we see all our favorite comic girls in one great story :D
As in TGTT... but now with another villain ;)

I so want, that Morandilas last words come true:D And we will see Nemesis in a great revenge part... but at first I wanna see maaaaaaany great duells :D

I don't know what I want more: See the great mtj crew fight against Nemesis and win... or see Nemesis' plan come true, and we all will see the strongest tickle chick :lover::bubbleheart:
And I love the plan of Morandilas... if you have to fight a villain, who will conquer the world, you need help from outter the world ;)

Wonderful arts, amazing story and so wonderful funny moments :D
Especially the place on Ozzy's body where the bomb is planted ;)
My favorite page is No. 8 :lover:
cause there is my beloved Janey, tickling large hillbilly feet :lover:

I cannot wait for the next issue:)
Thank you all so much again.
You wonderful peole of mtj, made me so happy again:)

Now this was pure ticklish fun. Love the story, art ofcourse, and all the girl. MTJ headquarters is going to be busy!! Great job!

I'm honored to have been part of this. Bandito is one of the most gifted writers I've ever seen.
If you have a chance, pickup the issue and enjoy every page!
Thank you all!

Oh! How could I forget to mention White Lotus great colors!!!! She brings out the best in every single drawing.

To this day, Ozzy is the only tickling artist that really does it for me. Suffice it to say that I receive this announcement with great joy.

Freaking awesome!!! Can't wait to see the Gomez girls in action. Issue #1 was great, I hope #2 isn't too far away.

Thanks so much - on behalf of the team. Oz did a great job, as always! Yeah....some serious GG action planned for issue 2....which is indeed in progress. Can't tell you when it will be done yet. Oz has some silly side work he's doing with one of those little companies. Warner Brothers? Disney? I dunno....some small time outfit like that. Hopefully we can all rally and finish issue #2 before too much time has passed. Thanks again!

Great cover art and preview. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Yay! Yeah - Oz and Lotus did a great job on the cover. And that Maggs.....she's always a welcome ticklelee!

Hahah That looks like a lot of FUN! Great work everyone :D

Well join in the fun, FP! ;-) Thanks for all you do - and hope you enjoy the comic.

This one's a dream come true!! I love seeing the girls drawn in Ozzy's classic style--Lexi looks particularly bratty and cute! Every page here's a winner, even better than expected--don't miss it!

C

You're the best, C! I actually love the way Oz drew YOU! LOL. Your character cracks me up. I agree about seeing these characters drawn in Ozzy's style. Lexi is adorable - but when is she NOT?? And I feel like his Maggs is to die for - just like the unbeatable Rocio's version!

And again you surprised me as hel and made me happy as a child:typerhappy:
I so was thinking about, what the Tournament might be... and all my dreams came true :)

The idea is perfect... in TGTT all the gals become stronger and better... and now, right before the final plan of mtj... all went fail XD
As the wonderful comics like the Avengers or Justice League of America, we see all our favorite comic girls in one great story :D
As in TGTT... but now with another villain ;)

I so want, that Morandilas last words come true:D And we will see Nemesis in a great revenge part... but at first I wanna see maaaaaaany great duells :D

I don't know what I want more: See the great mtj crew fight against Nemesis and win... or see Nemesis' plan come true, and we all will see the strongest tickle chick :lover::bubbleheart:
And I love the plan of Morandilas... if you have to fight a villain, who will conquer the world, you need help from outter the world ;)

Wonderful arts, amazing story and so wonderful funny moments :D
Especially the place on Ozzy's body where the bomb is planted ;)
My favorite page is No. 8 :lover:
cause there is my beloved Janey, tickling large hillbilly feet :lover:

I cannot wait for the next issue:)
Thank you all so much again.
You wonderful peole of mtj, made me so happy again:)

Aww....so happy we were able to surprise you with The Great Tickle Tournament!

And you were absolutely right, by the way - the main bad guy from The Great Tickle Tournament is NEMESIS (first featured in the MTJ Tour). You're an awesome fan, Deemon. It's like you know what we're doing as soon as we do. ;-)

Ha ha ha. Thank you for noticing Ozzy's small touch about where the time bomb is strapped to him. LMAO. And I agree with you about page 8....that is some SEXY foot tickles on a poor helpless Anabelle. Although there's some naked Yoly tee-ta tickling action that really rung my bell too. And the Sonya tickling scenes were so hot that I kind of created a couple loooooooooooong bare naked tickle scenes for her in Issue #2!!

You make us so happy, Deemon. We love ya. Thanks for all you do!

Now this was pure ticklish fun. Love the story, art ofcourse, and all the girl. MTJ headquarters is going to be busy!! Great job!

You're wonderful, my friend. You know the MTJ HQ all too well....it's crazy ticklish mayhem. Especially on casual Fridays!!! On behalf of the art team - we really appreciate the generous praise, good buddy!

I'm honored to have been part of this. Bandito is one of the most gifted writers I've ever seen.
If you have a chance, pickup the issue and enjoy every page!
Thank you all!

That was a really awesome thing to say, Oz. Thank you. The truth is that I've loved your work for literally 14 years. Your tickle comics have a truly special place in my heart and played a huge part in getting Lotus and I to draw tickle comics ourselves. Your work has a special flavor that just resonates with your fans. The humor, the expressive characters, the hilarious and yet INCREDIBLY sexy approach to our genre has always been a personal favorite of mine. And I am humbled and delighted to have been able to work with you, literally one of my artistic heroes on this project and several others. Thank you so much for making THE GREAT TICKLE TOURNAMENT possible.

**brohug**

Now get your ass to work on number 2! I don't care if Disney or whoever has to wait. This is MTJ. We practically own Disney and the WB. LMAO.

You're the best, good buddy!

Oh! How could I forget to mention White Lotus great colors!!!! She brings out the best in every single drawing.

And hey - thank you so much for the incredibly kind words about Lotus' color work. She's cuddled up with me right now telling me to get off the computer and watch some "Raising Hope" with her. XD She loved working on your stuff as well - and thanks again for thinking of her!

To this day, Ozzy is the only tickling artist that really does it for me. Suffice it to say that I receive this announcement with great joy.

You know - I think there's more than a couple folks out there that might agree with you. I'm lucky enough that quite a few of our talented community artists "flip my switch". But it's no secret that Oz brings something to this tickling genre that you're hard pressed to find anywhere else. His work has a unique flavor. A kind of sexy cartoony hotness that just makes my libido do jumping jacks. So glad you're excited about THE GREAT TICKLE TOURNAMENT! Please let us know what you think about the comic!

Many thanks to all you all for coming in, commenting, and picking up a copy.

A lot of folks definitely worked for months on this little project - so we're all thrilled that you're enjoying it.

Please continue to let us know what you think.

And thanks again for making all of this possible!

The (almost killed by a time-bomb) Deeto.

Remind me to get this and LOB 6 some time next week...this...intrigues me...

For such a strong comic title, I am very excited to set my eyes on this comic teamed by MTJ's HOTSHOTS - Bandito and Ozzy. I'll be back to give my awesomesauce comment. In the meantime, I am taking the front row now... :D :D :D

I bought this and it's great! Looking forward to Maggs getting it in the next one.

Fantastic comic, absolutely loved it

So many lovely ticklish characters to pit against one another - very exciting... I loves me a tournament... and when that tournamnt is a tickling tournament... what could be better?

Thanks for a great piece of tickling comic art.

Last edited:
I've taken glimpse already. Devious ones, what did you do to da King? Hilarious. :jester:

Nice match ups. I wonder how the ones that are being dominated will be able to turn it around. And what the other match ups will be. AND WHAT MTJ AND CREW HAS IN STORE FOR THE SEXY PIRATE!

So I’m back to say something formal about this smashing release. First, congratulations to Bandito and Ozzy
for delivering a strong combined plot and art! I’m one of them who liked to see each of the MTJ Babes
in tickling action as interpreted by different artist. And this is a must see! The intensity of tickling
never disappoints and of course, the plot is hilarious. Nemesis is an interesting character.

I’m sure everyone will enjoy this comic. Don’t miss it!

Bought it , love it , highly recommend it !!
Also can't wait for your next comic bandito, you're giving us masterpieces left and right here

Stunning,sexy, and steamy. I have a feeling that this new saga is going to attract a lot of attention.

Remind me to get this and LOB 6 some time next week...this...intrigues me...

I know I say this a lot - but thank you for your support and patronage. I really appreciate you popping by your local MTJ outlet and walking out with a couple titles. Keeps all us starving artists from...you know...starving. You rock, amigo.

Nice match ups. I wonder how the ones that are being dominated will be able to turn it around. And what the other match ups will be. AND WHAT MTJ AND CREW HAS IN STORE FOR THE SEXY PIRATE!

Thanks for the generous feedback, my friend. We didn't really mention this in the first issue but there's an additional penalty to losing the Great Tickle Tournament. Not only do you get tickled into submission in ORDER to lose. But then you also get punishment tickles from Nemesis and her thugs until every round is over. So you can expect Anabelle and Yoly to turn nothing around for some time. They may be too busy screaming from the erotic butt-naked tickle torture of their tender spots. If ya know whadamean.

For such a strong comic title, I am very excited to set my eyes on this comic teamed by MTJ's HOTSHOTS - Bandito and Ozzy. I'll be back to give my awesomesauce comment. In the meantime, I am taking the front row now... :D :D :D

I'm a hotshot? Rlly? I suspected as much.....but NOW I HAVE PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've taken glimpse already. Devious ones, what did you do to da King? Hilarious. :jester:

Ha ha ha. Nothing he didn't kind of deserve (yes, I acknowledge that I have been added to the tickle torture list). LMAO. I still can't believe nemesis would stoop so low. And even a little lower in Ozzy's case. Although that WAS the obvious target.

So I’m back to say something formal about this smashing release. First, congratulations to Bandito and Ozzy
for delivering a strong combined plot and art! I’m one of them who liked to see each of the MTJ Babes
in tickling action as interpreted by different artist. And this is a must see! The intensity of tickling
never disappoints and of course, the plot is hilarious. Nemesis is an interesting character.

I’m sure everyone will enjoy this comic. Don’t miss it!

I don't care if I am being repetitive - because you're the best, Bohy. It really is cool to see these different characters as interpreted by various artists isn't it? Ozzy's version of Jim is a little more sinewy. His version of Jane is excessively adorable. His version of Yoly....well is his version of Yoly - perfection. XD So glad you enjoyed the comic and thank you tremendously for the ringing endorsement.

I bought this and it's great! Looking forward to Maggs getting it in the next one.

Hey! Are you spying on the MTJ Corporation???? That's OUR JOB!!! Thanks awfully for the support, my friend. And you are indeed correct - Maggs is going to be terribly tickled IN ISSUE #2. Stay tuned.

Fantastic comic, absolutely loved it

So many lovely ticklish characters to pit against one another - very exciting... I loves me a tournament... and when that tournamnt is a tickling tournament... what could be better?

Thanks for a great piece of tickling comic art.

Tournaments are awesome. The original Great Tickle Trap was essentially a tournament. But we wanted to formalize, or rather Nemesis wanted to formalize the tournament process in TGT Tournament. So there you go. Tickling. Match-ups. Tickling. What more could anyone want? Really appreciate all your support on behalf of the team. Cheers to you!

Bought it , love it , highly recommend it !!
Also can't wait for your next comic bandito, you're giving us masterpieces left and right here

Awww....what a cool thing to say. Thanks my friend. Truly appreciated. So thrilled you enjoyed the first issue. We're working hard on issue #2. As for the next Bandito project. You might not have to wait too long - I've been a busy little bee. More stuff coming your way soon.

Stunning,sexy, and steamy. I have a feeling that this new saga is going to attract a lot of attention.

With fans like you, it will! Thanks for your wonderful comments and support!!

It ain't over folks.

There's more to come.

More.

To.

Come.

Trust the Deeto.

;-)

B

Dare I to think the Gomez Girls will get another go at breaking Secret Agent Sonya in this one?

Dare I to think the Gomez Girls will get another go at breaking Secret Agent Sonya in this one?

Hey there. Ahhh...the wicked Gomez Girls versus Secret Agent Sonya. As far as THE GREAT TICKLE TOURNAMENT Issue #1.....Although Sonya does get some sexy tickling - those tickles do not come from the G Girls. In fact the Gomez Girls will get a much more prominent role in THE GREAT TICKLE TOURNAMENT Issue #2. Lots of fun tickle match-ups planned. Thank you for the feedback. We always try to accommodate when we can. :)

Thanks again everyone for all your incredible support.

Already working on issue #2.

B

Heh, cool. Just as long as it's still an option. I'm still a bit upset that the dreaded Gomez Girls have not yet had a chance to get their feathers on the lusciously ticklish secret agent Sonya in the "THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP". However, if I'm anything it's that I'm patient (plus right now the Gomez Girls seem to be "renegotiating" their contract ^_~).

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Sonya at the mercy of Madame Goldfeather (whom I take it is the woman wearing the gold-colored feather boa in "THE GREAT TICKLE TOURNAMENT") in the "THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP". I wouldn't know however if Rocio Zucchi would have trouble drawing Sonya spread and tied and being tickled by Goldfeather's large/long gold-colored feather boa.

If just one feather brushing against her "naughty bits" could allow an interrogator to break Sonya, just imagine what a whole shawl of fluffy golden feathers could do fluffing against her. Oooo...the POSSIBILITIES. ^_^

Heh, cool. Just as long as it's still an option. I'm still a bit upset that the dreaded Gomez Girls have not yet had a chance to get their feathers on the lusciously ticklish secret agent Sonya in the "THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP". However, if I'm anything it's that I'm patient (plus right now the Gomez Girls seem to be "renegotiating" their contract ^_~).

We hear ya, pal. Even with the...what...100 pages of THE GREAT TICKLE TOURNAMENT we haven't seen Secret Agent Sonya tickled much by the G Girls. Although to be fair, she was tickled in the first page of MTJ Tours by the G Girls. And MTJ Tours is one of the sort of spin offs of the TGTT universe. But there's just not enough gosh darned time and resources! As we brainstormed this 2nd installment in the MTJ HQ we posited every scenario. And the truth is that the G Girls and Sonya just didn't make it into this round. But as for the future.....I can virtually guarantee that the lovely ticklish spy hasn't seen the last of the fearsome G Girls.

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Sonya at the mercy of Madame Goldfeather (whom I take it is the woman wearing the gold-colored feather boa in "THE GREAT TICKLE TOURNAMENT") in the "THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP". I wouldn't know however if Rocio Zucchi would have trouble drawing Sonya spread and tied and being tickled by Goldfeather's large/long gold-colored feather boa.

Oh, but you are wicked!! I'm not sure Sonya would survive. And Goldfeather would definitely drive Sonya up the wall as she did briefly in "Dangerous Interrogations". But the lovely femme fatale on the cover of TGT Tournament is actually known as Nemesis. She is a new villain to the MTJ universe, and is Morandilas'...well....nemesis. She appeared in a MTJ Tour as well, but is otherwise unknown. Hope you like her!

If just one feather brushing against her "naughty bits" could allow an interrogator to break Sonya, just imagine what a whole shawl of fluffy golden feathers could do fluffing against her. Oooo...the POSSIBILITIES. ^_^

I imagine that would truly push her buttons. LOL. Thanks for all your kind support.

And thanks to everyone. who gave their support of the Great Tickle Tournament. Lotus and I really enjoyed working with Oz again. He is an absolute superstar.

More good stuff on the horizon!

B

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back