• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Tickling Experience: F/M- Belly Button

cbru

This is my first attempt at a story, and it's a recreation of what I went through. Please enjoy. For anyone claiming this isn't a true story, visit NeurotiK's profile and see her pictures. A wonderful person and terrific tickler.

--

The appointment was set for 7pm. I was fixated on what I was about to endure all day at work. Other than laughing my head off, I had no idea what to expect. Was I going to enjoy it? Would it be intolerable? Butterflies were tickling me on the inside, but it in no way prepared me for the tickling I was about to experience.

After getting home from work around 5:30, I probably smoked four cigarettes and pounded two beers, thinking this would calm the nerves. Then she called. She was here! I met her outside and helped her with her things to come upstairs. As she readied the bed and restraints, another cigarette was puffed down to calm the nerves.

Previous to this, my experience with tickling solely consisted of a girlfriend grabbing at my foot, side or belly, in which I would quickly tickle them into submission. Tonight would not be the case. My curiosity about being a totally restrained ‘lee has always been around, but it was never something I ever imagined having the stones to do. Yet here I was, roughly five minutes from being tied down spread eagle, shirtless with basketball shorts on.

After getting to know each other a little bit, becoming more and more comfortable with what the other was looking for; I willingly submitted my most ticklish areas, thinking she was going to find them anyway. I shared that I was ticklish in the normal areas; feet, armpits, and sides: but was viciously ticklish around my belly and my belly button.

After my last drag, I went back inside, took another swig of beer, and met my fate. I remove my shirt, and reveal my inbetweenie belly button. The top of my belly button sticks out like an outie, then conclaves in just a bit at the bottom. Her eyes lit up! She laughed to herself as she tied each limb to the posts, indicating she knew exactly what she was going to do. At this point, breathing was optional for me, and would continue to be optional until the tickle session was over.

Once she was satisfied with her job with the restraints, she proceeded to stand over me, with a big, shit eating grin all over her face. She began to tease me, using one finger sliding up and down each side, from armpit to foot, effectively measuring my reflexes. I squirmed away, with very little luck. She was thrilled at my reactions, knowing full well she was about to tickle someone into oblivion. Through our correspondence, we agreed that using some sort of blindfold would provide an added element of deception. After she got bored with teasing me with a single finger up and down my sides, she decided to apply that blindfold, by pulling a knit cap over my eyes. I was in trouble.

While I couldn’t see, I could hear her rummaging through her bag. It was then a guessing game. She busted out a back scratcher and used it to tease my sides and back, purposefully ignoring my belly. She was waiting. I continued to squirm away, to no avail. In her mind, I was now properly warmed up. With the knit cap on, I still couldn’t see.

Then, I heard something that was so angelic, yet had obvious demonic intentions. “Are you ready?”

Before I had a chance to answer, she dug her nails right into my belly, and I exploded.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“Oh, does that tickle?”

I couldn’t even speak to answer. All that came out was laughter.

After a few minutes, unexpectedly, she stopped. She was now laughing at how helpless I was, and I was half breathing/half laughing, trying to compose myself. At that point, there was a serious tingling at my feet, and once again, she dug in.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“Oh, this is gonna be fun.”

She ceased tickling my feet. Still unable to see, I had no idea what to expect. She then decided that it would be a good idea to tease a little bit more, using her hair to touch and drag on my belly like a fucking broom. I continued to squirm, and try to get away. Once again, to no avail.

It was at this point she decided to zone in on the spot she has wanted to tickle the entire time, my belly button.

“I’ve never seen a belly button like this, I wonder if it’s ticklish.”

“My belly button is very tickli..”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

She went all in on the area surrounding my belly button, using her fingers like a spider would walk. I was laughing hysterically, bucking like a god damned rodeo bull, eventually shaking the knit hat from my head.

“Oh good, you can see now, this will be perfect.”

I’m directly on my back, with my eyes wide open, as my merciless tickler is standing over me with one finger ready to do damage. I follow the swirling finger down to its predetermined fate and brace myself for the inevitable laughter that will ensue.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH”

“Oh, is your belly button ticklish?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“My finger fits in here like a key, did you know that?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Then came something I could never have anticipated.

“PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT” She blew a vicious raspberry perfectly placed on the outie part of my belly button.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA”

And then another one. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

She then decided it would be a fantastic idea to tickle both armpits as she continued to blow perfectly placed raspberries on my belly button.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH”

I was paralyzed with laughter. I couldn’t handle it. After perfectly placed raspberry after raspberry, she relented, and then finger drilled me right in the belly button again.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

She stopped… I thought it was over. She began to lightly massage my body, letting me breathe and coaching me through the breathing like a fucking Lamaze class. Hindsight being 20/20, I should have known she was setting me up again. She stuck one finger on my belly button, and dug the other hand directly into my armpit, and…

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA”

After that, I was given a break. She stood over me, playfully poking my sides, but it was heaven. Then… Without warning…She got my belly again and…

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH”

After a long stretch of raspberries, drilling my belly button like she was looking for fucking oil, and ruthless armpit tickling, I was given one more break. While I was happy with the break, I knew my feet were next.

She moved to the foot of the bed. She started lightly stroking each foot, and I attempted to get away. Once again, I failed. She then took some serious initiative, took one foot and ruthlessly dragged her nails up and down and inbetween the toes.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

I tried desperately to protect myself. There was enough slack with my restraints where I was able to switch one foot in front of the other, essentially kicking away her attempts at tickling. Those attempts were then squashed, as she grabbed both feet in a bear hug, and ruthlessly tickled my feet for being a burden to her attempts to extract laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH”

I laughed and thrashed to the point where I was out of breath. I couldn’t move. At least with the belly, I was able to squirm away to a point. It would give me a few seconds to catch my breath. Sure, she would just pull me back, plant a raspberry or a finger right in my belly button for trying to escape, but it wasn’t the case with the feet. There was no escape.

After another few minutes, she lost interest in my feet. She sensed my exhaustion, and wanted one more shot at my belly button. She finger drilled me a few more times, blew a few more raspberries, and it was over. As she untied me, she stuck her fingers into each armpit for good measure, and my ‘lee experience was done. I survived.

:bsflag:
:woot:
I'm cracking up over here!
:smilelove
Read the entire thing with a hand on my chest in an attempt to regulate my heartbeat... :redheart:
This story was meant for you to tell...not me. I got half way through typing up my experience and had to pause in order to go deal with life...and hadn't gotten to it again. Been one thing after another...

Thank you for getting in touch with me again after this session you wrote about here. I was almost scared that you wouldn't want any more...

This was so much fun to read. Thanks for this, you're really ticklish.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back