• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Papa Died Yesterday

Bohemianne

Verified
For some reason, all images of my happy childhood with him keeps flashing in my mind. He taught how me to play the guitar when it's oversized for me. He was my important art critic. I feel strongly about something deep that I can't explain now. So this is it! It's a first major death in my family. The cause of death is not covid, but due to pandemic protocols, he was immediately cremated (it's what he prefers anyway). "Rest now, Papa. We will join you, sometime."

I'm very sorry about your Papa's passing, Boh.

My thoughts, prayers and condolences are with you and your family.

Take care

For some reason, all images of my happy childhood with him keeps flashing in my mind. He taught how me to play the guitar when it's oversized for me. He was my important art critic. I feel strongly about something deep that I can't explain now. So this is it! It's a first major death in my family. The cause of death is not covid, but due to pandemic protocols, he was immediately cremated (it's what he prefers anyway). "Rest now, Papa. We will join you, sometime."

I'm really, really sad to hear this :sadcry: My thoughts are with him and you at this moment. I'll say a prayer for him today, and I hope that you will be alright.

Oh Bohemianne, dude, I'm so sorry man...I can't imagine what your going through right now.

(offers many hugs)

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. :( I hope the happy memories will help you find peace.

I'm very sorry about your Papa's passing, Boh.

My thoughts, prayers and condolences are with you and your family.

Take care

I'm really, really sad to hear this :sadcry: My thoughts are with him and you at this moment. I'll say a prayer for him today, and I hope that you will be alright.

Oh Bohemianne, dude, I'm so sorry man...I can't imagine what your going through right now.

(offers many hugs)

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. :( I hope the happy memories will help you find peace.

Thank you! Every word is helpful now. Losing a major family member is not easy to get by. Even if I said that happy memories flash in my mind, it is the main thing that make me so sad -- a kind of deep sadness that won't heal easily. It will take time. I know some of you have been through this and you can relate to what I mean, maybe in a different way. It happens. In the meantime, there will only be nights and days ahead...

I am so very sorry to learn of the loss of your father.

My deepest heartfelt sympathies go out to you and your family.

I'm so sorry to read this news. Sending you and yours lots of love and healing vibes.

This quote from Winnie the Pooh has sometimes helped me in similar situations

original-2982827-1.jpg

Be gentle with yourself <3

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. May Your Father Rest In Peace.

I am so sorry, Bohy.

Having lost both of my parents, I can absolutely relate. I am sending you so many positive vibes. If you need to chat I am always here for you.

Much love,

B

I Did Not Die

Do not stand at my grave and forever weep.
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn’s rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and forever cry.
I am not there. I did not die.
Author: Mary Frye

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Wishing the best for you and your family.

My condolences, Bo. I lost my father earlier this summer and could not be there with him at the end - nor could his wife - due to COVID restrictions. But I am making a trip soon to pay my final respects. HUGS. Losing someone so close is not an easy thing - and this was my first, too.

Sorry to hear this...you're a trooper and will stay strong. Again, I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry to hear this! My father passed away just last month, I know exactly what you're going through :(

You have all my best wishes. I'm really sorry for your loss

Sorry for your loss - it sounds like he was a good father to you. It's a cliche, but you'll always have those memories, and even if they don't right now, they'll come to bring you happiness.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back