• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

TGTT2_TMF09.jpg

This week please enjoy page 11 of TGTT2... ;)

TGTT2_page11.jpg

Page 11 Notes:
Lexi, Maggs, and the Mad Doctor are at it again! (This is going to be fun) :boogie:

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
PUBLISHER'S NOTE...
Please be sure to check out the ORIGINAL... THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!

TickleTrap01_pg00.jpg

Over 23+ comic pages (FREE) + character bio's, pin-ups and more!

Last edited:
DEAR LORD! awesome!!! thank u guys thats just...WOW! Imagine the doc wouldnt wear those panties *blush*.

:omg::omg::omg:
This is... just perfect :popcorn:
Lexi and Maggs as a tag team is so great :D
I love to see them together. Since the scene in TGTT 1 I always imaged that there is something between them ;)

The page is great. Seeing Annabelle suffer in such a half naked position let my heart jumop in circles :typerhappy:
Her body is so sexy. A great work. Hot brest beautiful feet... wow :lover: A huge Conpliment to the artist :woman:
An the last text by Maggy is great :D I think she have to learn something from Lexi about full body tickling :D
But maybe she already like what Lexi do to the Dr. ;)
And there are my favorite tickle tools: The giggle gloves :lover: I sooo like them. We need them more often ;)

I cannot wait for the next Sunday... So damn great :D
Thank you so much for this grand page :):)

@ Deet: You all deserve our compliments and comments :) YOu all do such a great Job.
And you are right... spawt bot know what he do :D

Last edited:
:omg:

This is simply SPEC-TICKLE-TACULAR!! The artwork, as ever, is stunning. Finally seeing Annabelle half-naked is an absolute pleasure (gods, she's got beautiful breasts) and the three-way tickle action is off to a great start. The angle in panel 3 is really good, and you can see in panel 4 how her nipples are getting larger and more excited. She LOVES her tickles!!

:lover:

Deet and Roccio rule! :numberone:

wooohhhoooo new part oohh that sorta happened to me on a coach minus the restraints and the gurl under her was on my back instead lol

Hey sorry for the late reply, y'all. Spent much of the week at the ER. Me sainted mother decided to have a small case of anaphylactic shock. Sheesh. Turns out that being allergic to anti-biotics is sorta bad for ya. Anyway - wanted to respond to a few folks:

amkes: Yes. MTJ, a subsidiary of Mega-Huge Incorporated, does have an internship program. But we should warn ya - it's pretty competitive.

So stay tuned, and buckle your cyber restraints in place.

Tomorrow a page is coming that is just....

....just....

Well, you'll have to see it to believe it.

Thank you all for your wonderful feedback and support,

B
ok what do you mean it's pretty competitive??? who or what do i need to worry about??

Wooooooooooooooooow y love it.

A quick question, tammy is gointo to sufer the feather too? And this tammy is an adult version of tammy so she can be naked?

...mh... after I kept thinking about the last page. I ask myself one question :D
Lexi and Maggs tickle Annabelle, who tickled the two girls.
But what will happen, when Sonya will get her move :D

I mean Lexi is busy.... oh :typerhappy: A mystery:D And I cannot wait to see it ;)

as lover of bare feet, the socks are a bit of a turn off, but mostly....how did we jumped from Stipp to this? :) The last page wast the 8th, and this is the 11th....am I in a sort of strange black hole ? :)

Love the face that Maggs has, she seems aroused :p

DEAR LORD! awesome!!! thank u guys thats just...WOW! Imagine the doc wouldnt wear those panties *blush*.

You're welcome and thank you for your feedback!

:omg::omg::omg:
This is... just perfect :popcorn:
Lexi and Maggs as a tag team is so great :D
I love to see them together. Since the scene in TGTT 1 I always imaged that there is something between them ;)

The page is great. Seeing Annabelle suffer in such a half naked position let my heart jumop in circles :typerhappy:
Her body is so sexy. A great work. Hot brest beautiful feet... wow :lover: A huge Conpliment to the artist :woman:
An the last text by Maggy is great :D I think she have to learn something from Lexi about full body tickling :D
But maybe she already like what Lexi do to the Dr. ;)
And there are my favorite tickle tools: The giggle gloves :lover: I sooo like them. We need them more often ;)

I cannot wait for the next Sunday... So damn great :D
Thank you so much for this grand page :):)

@ Deet: You all deserve our compliments and comments :) YOu all do such a great Job.
And you are right... spawt bot know what he do :D

Lexi & Maggs go together like peanut butter and jelly!

:omg:

This is simply SPEC-TICKLE-TACULAR!! The artwork, as ever, is stunning. Finally seeing Annabelle half-naked is an absolute pleasure (gods, she's got beautiful breasts) and the three-way tickle action is off to a great start. The angle in panel 3 is really good, and you can see in panel 4 how her nipples are getting larger and more excited. She LOVES her tickles!!

:lover:

Deet and Roccio rule! :numberone:

I also love the angle in panel 3. Awesome perspective!

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. It is greatly appreciated by all of us!

Oooooohhh.... Now THAT is my kind of silk divan. Beautifully rendered! Veeeeeri Saaaaxi!

I agree... I could just see Tommy from Tickle Abuse building something like that!

Wooooooooooooooooow y love it.

A quick question, tammy is gointo to sufer the feather too? And this tammy is an adult version of tammy so she can be naked?

Tamisen “Tammi” Griffin is a 18-year-old “tickle-witch" attending a college university. So for the record there has only ever been an adult version of Tammi.

Having said that you can certainly expect to see her get the tickling of her life in up coming pages of TGTT2: REVENGE! In fact they are some of my favorite pages in the series to date. However, Tammi will not be appearing in the nude. She's much too shy for that sort of thing ;)

as lover of bare feet, the socks are a bit of a turn off, but mostly....how did we jumped from Stipp to this? :) The last page wast the 8th, and this is the 11th....am I in a sort of strange black hole ? :)

Love the face that Maggs has, she seems aroused :p

I'm afraid my failure to update the Thread Index is the source of your confusion. However, I am happy to report it is up to date and you know have pages 9 and 10 to enjoy as well. Not to mention the Tomato Dragon and Stipplewitz Bios!

Thank you!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27

Last edited:
Another very satisfying addition of TGTT. Of course it would have to be Lexi doing the experimenting. Being a fellow student of science and all. Though I doubt her colleague and probable senior in the field did not volunteer.

So glad to see Maggs is back!!! One of my favorite characters. Love the evil grin on her face as she tickles. Can't wait to see more of her, hope Lexis white socks get a good tickling too!

Maggs is really devious here! I like the expression. Great complex ticklish scene. I like it a LOT! :headbang:

Master Tickle: LOL. Blush indeed. It'll happen in the BITN series at some point. ;-)

Deemon: Yeah - kinda fun finally seeing Annabelle the Mad Doc getting some tickles. I've been wanting to subject her to a feathery touch for some time, but haven't had the chance yet in the Bump in the Night series. Been too busy tickling everyone else so far. LMAO. But Jim and Colin and I thought TGTT2 would be a great spot to give our zany mad doc some ticklish attention. And I agree, Rocio knocked the idea out of the park, as always. And I also agree with you about the giggle gloves - they need more screen time. ;-) Thanks for your usual wonderfulness, buddy.

Ticklefur: Her tickles are long over due. But I can promise more Mad Doc tickling action in the very near future. XD Hope it was worth the wait. Thanks for all the kind words, my friend.

AE: Annabelle volunteer for topless ticklish tootsie torture??? She's deathly ticklish...not to mention the unavoidable forced arousal that tickling seems to force upon her. And yet...crazier things have happened. She is sorta mad after all. XD Thanks, mate.

ticklen00b: I don't think Sonya is even a variable in the equation this time. Just opportunity, as you may soon see. ;-) Thanks for all your support.

Tysuio: Maggs is just awesome. It's been a real pleasure getting to write a couple scenes for her. And even more of a treat watching Rocio bring those scenes to life.

Bohy: Oh, just wait. You ain't seen nothin yet in the deviousness department. XD

Many thanks - as always to everyone who has come in to the Great Tickle Trap 2 thread to partake.

More of this fun scene to come very soon...and woo! It get's even better.

You know what tomorrow is, right?

B

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

TGTT2_TMF10.jpg

This week please enjoy page 12 of TGTT2... ;)

TGTT#2_page_12.jpg

Page 12 Notes:
Ferdinand happily lends his zombie hand to the tickling festivities!

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27

Last edited:
Very HOT tickling!!! I love the angle for the 1st panel of the comic... :headbang:

Then...

TGTT2_TMF10.jpg

^ This image reminds me of AnnieHall's fun siggie. :D

Ferdinand does not care who he is tickling as long as he's tickling someone. Poor Doc suffering at the hand of her own creation.

omg where can I buy one or maybe two of those zombie hands??

XD
I've never met a girl who shout out phisical formulas by being tickled.
I laughed when I saw it!
Great idea! Great work so far!

This comic continues to be one of the greatest things in human creation.

Love seeing all the poor girls from the first comic getting their own back, and it's always delicious when wicked ticklers turn out to be hopelessly ticklish themselves.

Fantastic story, beautiful art, thanks everyone involved.

Gosh this comic keeps getting hotter and hotter! Whew! I need to open a window! Hummina hummina <3

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back