• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

Seeing another page from the bodacious Bohy and crazy-creative Colin is a pure delight.

I love the teaser of Colin showing back up at the end. Ooooooooooooooooooh I wonder what's in store for that rascally little blonde gal now. ;-)

You both did a tremendous job on these pages. Can't wait to see more.

Only a week away....in 2014.

Another year....another series of TGTT days.

These are good times, XD

B

Seeing another page from the bodacious Bohy and crazy-creative Colin is a pure delight.

I love the teaser of Colin showing back up at the end. Ooooooooooooooooooh I wonder what's in store for that rascally little blonde gal now. ;-)

You both did a tremendous job on these pages. Can't wait to see more.

Only a week away....in 2014.

Another year....another series of TGTT days.

These are good times, XD

B

Thank you very much, Bandito! Aside from Lexi, I have to admit that finally, I got Sonya in my artistic "hands." It's a rare HOT opportunity to put her into this unique ticklish predicament together with Lexi and Colin in this dungeon. It's a delectable experience. I'm happy to be given the chance. :D :D :D :D

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy page 28 of TGTT2... ;) (illustration by AnnoXanti with colors by AnnoXanti)
TGTT2_page28.jpg
Page 28 Notes:
Lexi discovers that insubordination is no laughing matter...eh well, it is a laughing matter but... Oh, you know what I mean!

Additional Page Notes: TGTT 2 is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pin-up pages from other artists involved in the project. We have decided to take this concept even further with this bonus 3 page chapter featuring the illustration and color work of the very talented AnnoXanti

COMING SOON!!!
01.12.14 MTJ TOURS Episode 7
01.19.14 Page 29 of TGTT2
01.26.14 Page 30 of TGTT2
02.02.14Page 31 of TGTT2
02.09.14 MTJ TOURS Episode 8

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya

Attachments

• TGTT2_page28_TMF.jpg
    TGTT2_page28_TMF.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 4,386
Last edited:
I can't believe how cool this is! Not just an incredible rendering of Lexi & Sonya by Annoxanti, but me doing the tickling! :) I am not worthy...

C

:typerhappy:
I love it :D
The first page in the new year and we get a double tickle :lover:
Poor Sonya get it again... and with kittens :D And I love the feet lick by kittens:lover:
And congrats to Colin's words :D Bet all the guys love those scam calls ;)
And I hope we will see or hear, what Jim wants from Lexi :D

Excelenet work, thank you so much for it:)

And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Another awesome page! Is Rocio going to do any future pages?

I'll be back by in a bit to respond to this latest amazing page by Bohy - but wanted to reply real quick to this:

The short answer is: Absolutely yes! Thanks so much for asking and for your support.

The Great Tickle Trap has kind of taken on a life of its own, and through it's popularity we've had some sensational community artists, like the lovely Bohy, do some pages for the series. The VERY talented Rocio will indeed return to the series soon enough.

In the mean time - we also hope you all enjoy the hard work some of our community members have donated for free for all of our viewing pleasure.

Thanks for making TGTT such an awesome community event,

B

I always knew that cats laughed like mustachioed uber villains!

I'm not sure what pleases me more: Sonya's tender breasteses and torso on glorious display with a little unzippage allowing some underwear to peak through or Lexi's pale skin with minimal protection getting a tickle tech attack on the bell-eh to induce some adorable mania? Tasty, tender, tittering tickle turnabout, Bohy! It glows warmly and I enjoy your style showing up to the party.

Like Saruman scheming in his dark castle, Colin gives away sensitive info to marginally annoying enlargement pill type hooligans, thus, selling out the poor (?) gals to the Wrath (capitalized, eh?) of He Who Shall Not Be Perturbed. *runs to the hills arms flailing*

I can't believe how cool this is! Not just an incredible rendering of Lexi & Sonya by Annoxanti, but me doing the tickling! :) I am not worthy...

C

Colin, it is what makes it VERY special for me --- to be able to draw YOU *for keeps* in the history of deviousdom. As one of your biggest fan, I think this whole idea (of the geniuses behind the scene) will make me smile >:)< for a long long while. At the same time, it is what makes TGTT concept interesting... seeing the living (the creators) characters presented in such a kinky manner.

Poor Sonya get it again... and with kittens :D And I love the feet lick by kittens:lover:

And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

You're welcome, Deemon. I'm sure the plot will keep the readers waiting for more because of the hilarious twists going on. HAPPY new year to you as well.

I'll be back by in a bit to respond to this latest amazing page by Bohy - but wanted to reply real quick to this:

The short answer is: Absolutely yes! Thanks so much for asking and for your support.

The Great Tickle Trap has kind of taken on a life of its own, and through it's popularity we've had some sensational community artists, like the lovely Bohy, do some pages for the series. The VERY talented Rocio will indeed return to the series soon enough.

In the mean time - we also hope you all enjoy the hard work some of our community members have donated for free for all of our viewing pleasure.

Thanks for making TGTT such an awesome community event,

B

YES, like what Bandito explained. Anyway, Rocio (she's really awesomesauce) is the main artist of this project. I am only a guest artist (even if it means I will be ecstatic and exhilarated for a long while because Jim, Bandito and Colin made me do this bonus issues for TGTT).

I need the right emoticon here. :D

now thats what i am talking about lol

LOL! You see, it means that you have the same brain frequency with the creators of TGTT. But they beat you to it - mwahahahahah!. The evil laugh has been crafted long before November 2013. :D :D :D

Make Lexi's stomach nice and red :p

Yes. It's intended on purpose. To "physicalize" ticklishness and sensitivity even if they are anticipating. :D

I always knew that cats laughed like mustachioed uber villains!

I'm not sure what pleases me more: Sonya's tender breasteses and torso on glorious display with a little unzippage allowing some underwear to peak through or Lexi's pale skin with minimal protection getting a tickle tech attack on the bell-eh to induce some adorable mania? Tasty, tender, tittering tickle turnabout, Bohy! It glows warmly and I enjoy your style showing up to the party.

Like Saruman scheming in his dark castle, Colin gives away sensitive info to marginally annoying enlargement pill type hooligans, thus, selling out the poor (?) gals to the Wrath (capitalized, eh?) of He Who Shall Not Be Perturbed. *runs to the hills arms flailing*

*bows* I really appreciate the syntax of your lingo in your posts, such an interesting read. I see the reason why this freebie offering of our chief masterminds are so pleased to continue the TGTT legend. This all nothing without such tremendous support from you and the rest of those who take time to be a part of the project even if it means posting with some extra-mile.

Thank you very much, folks! :)

And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

You're welcome my friend. Thank you for always providing us with the kind of feedback that makes all of this worth doing in the first place.

Rest assured, there is much more Rocio to come!

now thats what i am talking about lol

Now that's the kind of response I like to receive!

Make Lexi's stomach nice and red :p

I fully support this suggestion! :boogie:

I'm not sure what pleases me more: Sonya's tender breasteses and torso on glorious display with a little unzippage allowing some underwear to peak through or Lexi's pale skin with minimal protection getting a tickle tech attack on the bell-eh to induce some adorable mania?

It is indeed a hard choice to make ;)

Thanks for the great feedback TJ!

I am only a guest artist (even if it means I will be ecstatic and exhilarated for a long while because Jim, Bandito and Colin made me do this bonus issues for TGTT).

You're so much more than a guest artist...You're part of the MTJ family and it is an honor to have you contribute your time and talent to TGTT.

C

The word COOL nails how I feel about Annoxanti lending her talent to this project. In fact I think it's COOL that so many talented and generous people have made TGTT possible...

ChicagoAnnie
Annoxanti
Bandito
Churin (ALTERCOMICS)
Colin
DarkHarp
Duarte (ALTERCOMICS)
FTKL (FTKLTickling.com)
Josh Flynn
Matias (ALTERCOMICS)
Tzar of the TMF Myriads
OekakiTickles
Ozzy
Rocio (ALTERCOMICS)
RostoKFX(ALTERCOMICS)
TMF owner and co-founder TMF Jeff
Tomato Dragon (PawfeatherPublishing.com)
Vargas
Whitelotus

...and of course our loyal customers at MTJpub.com without whom we would not have the funds to invest in such an ambitious project!

Thanks to all of you!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
It's TGTT day.

A very special day....

Where amazing art is posted for free by people...with thumbs....

and there's art...

and...it's cool.

ALRIGHT GODDAMN IT. I REQUIRE A TGTT FIX RIGHT NOW PLZ.

I realize that sounded needy. But in my attempt to lend support I have turned into a crazed TGTT junkie fan groupie.

I will wait patiently to be...amazed.

But not too patiently. LMAO.

:p

B

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
MTJ TOURS EPISODE VII: THE INTERGALACTIC EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OPPRESSOR!

attachment.php

Please enjoy Episode VII of MTJ TOURS... ;) (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte and written by Bandito)

MTJTOURS_ep07.jpg
Episode VII Notes:
Yoly and Anabelle introduce Captain Dusty to friendly Earth tradition!

WHAT IS MTJ TOURS?

MTJ TOURS is designed to fill the gap between chapters of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE.

Currently a chapter of TGTT 2 consists of 2 comic pages followed by a bonus pin-up page featuring the work of a special guest artist.

MTJ TOURS will act as an interlude between chapters of TGTT 2 series providing our fans with fun and content rich bonus material as they await the next chapter of TGTT 2 series. As an added bonus this will provide TGTT2 team with additional development time for the series. This epic adventure is far from over and will continue into 2014.

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya

Attachments

• MTJTOURS07_TMF.jpg
    MTJTOURS07_TMF.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 2,324
Last edited:
Seems that MTJ has found themselves an Extra Ticklish Terrestrial. Dusty sure appears to be enjoying her stay with your company and its "friendly" staff.

Keep up the GREAT work.

Okay:lover: THis is my favorite part of the tours so far:typerhappy:
The hottest Alien ever in the hands of two beautiful Hillbillies:D
I so love the way they treat poor Dusty :D

So sexy and perfect :D Even two Nemesis can work together if you have a sexy alien in the room :D
This made my day. Thank you so much for this aweosme part of the tour :lover:

...while all the great tickling, I totally forgot what the reason of this tour was...
Ah... scour the galaxy:D

Wonderful and amazing work:)

*fans self*

Well. Uh, phew, well. I, uh, haha! HAH! Heh.

Perky and bold art from Vargas (I liiiiiiike), fireworks in the form of dream-like colors from Duarte (deja vu!) and that expert comical hawt filter from Deet that breaks down my defenses. What I wanna know is, why would I HAVE defenses? TELL MEEEEEEE

Huzzah to Dusty getting her tickle hee-haw on! Salute.

I love art and I adore art shares in every lined tickler/tickled detail!! Thank you to you all. -WOW-

lol did dusty lose there or win there???

doesn't matter we won lol now lets see some mtjpub research and development lol
who are the genie pigs and who are the the data collectors lol

I had a great time seeing Dusty giggling her wits off and tickled here... what a fun page! :D

Oh and BTW, I still can't get over being a part of the TGTT legend! So maybe a bow will do, then I can start being quiet for a while (as if)... he-he-he! :D :bow2:

Great art as always! :D I didn't realize Dusty had only 3 toes per foot. lol

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back